• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Two pupils in one eye: Kouu revision

Greetings humans, once again back with a random CRT

This series is relatively unknown but I’d like to change Kouu’s justification for his BDH technique. “Unknown with Black Death Harmony” to “possibly/likely3-A with Black Death Harmony”

This only scales to Kouu and is done with some prep time.

Kouu’s Black Death harmony is described by himself to be “like a miniature Big Bang” and is also stated to produce extreme magnetic and gravitational force, save this last bit for later :)

After getting two separate offsite JP speakers to translate the raws, here’s the translations both of which are more or less the same.

•⁠質量の極端で高速な移動や衝突は灼熱を起こし

• ⁠When extreme mass is involved, high velocity movement and collisions produce extreme heat

• ⁠超磁力場や超重力場が同居する

• ⁠A supermagnetic field and a supergravitational field coexist

• ⁠「略式的なビックバン」だと項羽は言ってた

• ⁠Xiang Yu/Kouu said it was "an informal Big Bang"

Or

“When substances move or collision in extreme high velocity, not only that scorching heat is produced, a super-magnetic field and a super-gravitational field are also produces in there. 項羽(Kou - Japanese pronunciation) said "This is the Big Bang created in a simplified way"

The Japanese texts are also consistent in the fact that BDH is comparable to a Big Bang, literally have the kanji that means BB “ビッグバン”

https://jisho.org/search/ビッグバン

https://ja.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/ビッグバン

Magnetism/Gravity in series is higher dimensional which BDH also produces, “超重力場が” is shown and can mean “super gravity” and or referencing the theory of supergravity in general relativity. https://jisho.org/word/51869237d5dda7b2c60237d6

https://ja.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/超重力理論

Again gravity has higher dimensional statements. “To twist time and space we need to interfere and control on a higher dimension” alongside “Gravity located in a higher dimension strengthened Ein’s power even more” both of these statements are on the same page and even have literal references to higher dimensions in the background, from the 1st dimension to the 7th dimension possibly 8th.

In order to alter time and space, it’s necessary to use the strength of a higher dimension to interfere with and control it”
1st Dimension>2nd dimension>3rd dimension 4th dimension >5th dimension >6th dimension 7th dimension>?
“So that means that Newton, who has the talent/skill of a higher dimension’s gravity, helped give Ein more strength”

The kanji used to represent higher dimensions both times is “高次元” which is the spelling for literal higher mathematical dimensions in Japanese. So yes, gravity in series is entirely higher dimensional which Kouu’s BDH produces.

https://jisho.org/search/高次元

Magnetism as with gravity is also higher dimensional, Neuman states Tesla created a higher dimensional force that being a powerful magnetic force.

Raws translated by @Executor_N0

しかも あっちにはテスラが生むもう一つの高次元の力「強力な磁場」まである

“Furthermore, over there is another Higher-dimensional force created by Tesla, "Strong Magnetic Field" using the kanji for higher dimensions in mathematics once again 高次元

https://imgur.com/a/U5fQZQT

TLDR:
Kouu’s “Unknown with Black Death Harmony” will be changed to “possibly/likely3-A with Black Death Harmony”

Kouu’s BDH is Big Bang level

Gravity/magnetism are higher dimensional forces in series which Kouu’s Black Death harmony also produces.

Agree: AlexZiggy @LephyrTheRevanchist @DarkDragonMedeus(More neutral but still agrees with possibly)Death_Of_Lems Turtle_God Enigmatic Rurouni

Neutral: Kanogami (Verse supporter)(leaning towards agree) DarkDragonMedeus(More neutral but still agrees with possibly) Elizhaa

Disagree: @DontTalkDT

Bold=Staff

Last edited:
I'm not quite sure about this considering the fact that Haito and Touya seemed to be completely fine inside Kouu's BDH, but considering the information provided then I think a "possibly" is alright? I'm also confused on why you had to bring up the higher-dimensional arguments though if you're arguing merely for 3-A and not Low 2-C, I think it's possible as well but I'm still doubtful on a lot of things.

I'm not quite sure about this considering the fact that Haito and Touya seemed to be completely fine inside Kouu's BDH, but considering the information provided then I think a "possibly" is alright? I'm also confused on why you had to bring up the higher-dimensional arguments though if you're arguing merely for 3-A and not Low 2-C, I think it's possible as well but I'm still doubtful on a lot of things.
It was purposely nerfed so they could survive it, showing Kouu’s control over his own talent. I am going for a possibly 3-A yes, but brought up the higher dimensional stuff for consistency. BDH produces gravity and magnetism it’s literally part of the technique which in series is higher d.

So would you say you’re neutral? Again it’s a “likely” and or “possibly” rating rather then a full blown 3-A

It was purposely nerfed so they could survive it, showing Kouu’s control over his own talent.
That's a fair point, I just thought it was a bit strange.
I am going for a possibly 3-A yes, but brought up the higher dimensional stuff for consistency. BDH produces gravity and magnetism it’s literally part of the technique which in series is higher d.
Honestly I'm not quite sure the standards for Big Bang-related things on this wiki, but I was trying to say that I think you can even make a case for Low 2-C here using the provided evidence (not 100% sure).
So would you say you’re neutral? Again it’s a “likely” and or “possibly” rating rather then a full blown 3-A
Neutral, leaning to agree. I'm fine with "possibly" but still a bit iffy on likely.

One way you could also go about it maybe, Kouu nerfed BDH to have a talk. Kouu has numerous statements of him being the strongest returner with the strongest talent. Narratively, Nightngale didn’t take control of everyone until Kouu dies which is also when Nobel and Tesla start to move.

Yeah not really sure fully on low-2c standards so maybe staff can give input there??

Thank you! I’ll get the counts going

Yeah not really sure fully on low-2c standards so maybe staff can give input there??
You can try messaging some staff members on their wall since you'd also need staff input to even apply a CRT in the first place.

You can try messaging some staff members on their wall since you'd also need staff input to even apply a CRT in the first place.
I’ve done so with one staff gonna wait a bit and then I’ll contact more. Thanks for your input! Seems like you’re the only verse supporter listed that’s active the other dude is just gone bro😭

Seems like you’re the only verse supporter listed that’s active the other dude is just gone bro😭
Unfortunately it seems so, it's a shame too since the verse is pretty interesting in my opinion.

I've also actually been planning to overhaul the verse but I never got the chance to do it because I don't have enough time nor energy to do it nowadays, so it was surprising to see someone make a CRT for the verse.

Unfortunately it seems so, it's a shame too since the verse is pretty interesting in my opinion.

I've also actually been planning to overhaul the verse but I never got the chance to do it because I don't have enough time nor energy to do it nowadays, so it was surprising to see someone make a CRT for the verse.
It is the verse is nutty and the story actually isn’t bad either. Well get to the CRT making chop chop.
Lmao right, I’ve actually known about the series since late 2019 but didn’t start scaling to some time later. It’s sorta fresh on my mind so finally I said screw it

@Executor_N0 since you can verify the translation and are also knowledgeable on big bangs and stuff, your help is needed here.
What I can say about the big bang is giving more detail about the translation

略式的なビックバン

略式的な you can divide this into two main parts

The last "な" as a particle is used in the sense of "-like", "-sort of", "-kind of"

略式 means "simplified, information". The general idea is that is like a simplified big bang, the reason why that scan translated as "miniature"

By the way "ビックバン" isn't kanji, but Katakana, it's how it's often used to write English words, so it's literally just read a Big Bang (So, a Simplified Big Bang so to speak).

I see. Do you think that's enough for a "possibly" rating at the least?
If it’s worth anything this big bang obviously produces higher dimensional power (via Gravity and magnetic fields in verse having higher dimensional statements etc). But still going for a “possibly”

Last edited:
I see. Do you think that's enough for a "possibly" rating at the least?
What I can say about the big bang is giving more detail about the translation

略式的なビックバン

略式的な you can divide this into two main parts

The last "な" as a particle is used in the sense of "-like", "-sort of", "-kind of"

略式 means "simplified, information". The general idea is that is like a simplified big bang, the reason why that scan translated as "miniature"

By the way "ビックバン" isn't kanji, but Katakana, it's how it's often used to write English words, so it's literally just read a Big Bang (So, a Simplified Big Bang so to speak).
Sorry, are y’all neutral?

I have to disagree.
Even taken completely literally I'm not sure if producing a big bang like environment in an area of a few meters radius is enough for 3-A.

...but really, it just is way too much of a stretch to really take it as a big bang. Both Touya and Haito survived inside it, and the former intruded by force. Yeah, Kouu held back, but still. Not a great showing when done together with the explanation of the technique.

Seeing how returner powers are powered by E=mc^2 converting the surrounding matter, 3-A power is also by in-universe logic not really plausible.

It's also kinda questionable if Kouu ment specifically a big bang in energy. I imagine he meant the extreme conditions the text describes, which resemble the conditions after the big bang in nature, but not necessarily in potency. It's a miniture one in the end, not a full sized one.

Last edited:
I have to disagree.
Even taken completely literally I'm not sure if producing a big bang like environment in an area of a few meters radius is enough for 3-A.

...but really, it just is way too much of a stretch to really take it as a big bang. Both Touya and Haito survived inside it, and the former intruded by force. Yeah, Kouu held back, but still. Not a great showing when done together with the explanation of the technique.

Seeing how returner powers are powered by E=mc^2 converting the surrounding matter, 3-A power is also by in-universe logic not really plausible.

It's also kinda questionable if Kouu ment specifically a big bang in energy. I imagine he meant the extreme conditions the text describes, which resemble the conditions after the big bang in nature, but not necessarily in potency.
I respect your opinion and thank you for commenting.

Touya notable enters using his arm of the thief so he could’ve honestly bypassed it maybe, especially considering it’s described as ignoring its surrounding just to steal. And there’s obviously the fact that it was nerfed which you brought up

The extreme conditions described in text as you pointed out, are also stated to be magnetism and gravity both of which in series have higher dimensional powers entirely backed up by Japanese text
s.

This is all for a “possibly” rating and not a full blown 3-A. Anything that’ll change your mind to neutral at least?

Last edited:
Usually when we get the exact Number of Dimensions it becomes fishy, but since I'm not at all familiar with the Series I'm leading to agreement as well.

I respect your opinion and thank you for commenting.

Touya notable enters using his arm of the thief so he could’ve honestly bypassed it maybe, especially considering it’s described as ignoring its surrounding just to steal. And there’s obviously the fact that it was nerfed which you brought up

The extreme conditions described in text as you pointed out, are also stated to be magnetism and gravity both of which in series have higher dimensional powers entirely backed up by Japanese text
s.

This is all for a “possibly” rating and not a full blown 3-A. Anything that’ll change your mind to neutral at least?
Let me say that "higher dimensional power" in this context should have no tiering relevance. Fairly sure this is talking more in the sense like gravity in string theory.

Yeah, he could possibly use arm of the thief.

But, as said, I think a big argument against it is that even converting the whole planet to energy he wouldn't get the power for something 3-A. If the rules of the verse itself are consistent a 3-A technique should not be possible.

Let me say that "higher dimensional power" in this context should have no tiering relevance. Fairly sure this is talking more in the sense like gravity in string theory.

Yeah, he could possibly use arm of the thief.

But, as said, I think a big argument against it is that even converting the whole planet to energy he wouldn't get the power for something 3-A. If the rules of the verse itself are consistent a 3-A technique should not be possible.
It absolutely does, it literally has the spelling and a visual chart referencing higher and lower dimensions. We’re literally told gravity and magnetism are higher dimensional and should be at least 4D when all said and done and absolutely no evidence exist to the contrary, considering it’s stated multiple times using the exact spelling for higher dimensions in mathematics when talking about both gravity and magnetism in the same breathe.

The visual diagram has( among other writing)
四次元” literally means 4th dimension in Japanese+Japanese physics. And has partial kanji that is used to write Tesseract which represents 4D in mathematics. “四” individually just means 4

I’m not sure what you mean in this last bit sorry.

But the energy returners use is speculated to come from everything around them including another returner. However we also know the faceless man who has his own higher dimensional statements created the branches, so narratively speaking talents can be higher dimensional or 3-A and be fine because they essentially come from someone who’s narratively implied to be above everyone showing himself both to the good side and bad side literally playing a neutral force

Anything that can be done to get you to be neutral at least?

Last edited:
Back