• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Doraemon Nothingness Version

No, moving on Timeless Void wouldn't grant you anything but going "beyond" the linear time from the timeline that contains Past-Present-Future wouldn't it grant you Immeasurable Speed? Moving on Timeless Void doesn't grant you Immeasurable but moving beyond the "timeline" and being beyond the 4th dimension would grant you Immeasurable Speed, because at this point you're on the Timeless Void and therefore it's undefined.

Pretty sure I already explained it, they move past the time itself on the universe and then their movement is beyond the linear time itself after that. Isn't that the requirement basically for Immeasurable Speed?
I don't see them doing that, what i saw, they are observing the growth of the universe which eventually gave birth to the earth, etc.

Like i said, i don't think i'd change my mind soon or later, so, you just need to call some admins here, because i'll be quite busy after this(i have some works to do.).

Just put me on disagree with NEP, Immeasurable speed, and BDE, because, i don't think i'd change my mind anytime soon or later. And for the rest i think i agree.

Good luck with your thread bro.(⁠ ⁠╹⁠▽⁠╹⁠ ⁠)
in the reality created, Doraemon et al will be bound by everything in that reality, for example if they go to the reality of magic, they will be able to use magic

proof that he lacks several aspects is when the big bang explosion occurred which gave off enormous heat, if Doraemon still had aspects such as matter he would have been burned by the heat of the big bang explosion

I don't see them doing that, what i saw, they are observing the growth of the universe which eventually gave birth to the earth, etc.

Like i said, i don't think i'd change my mind soon or later, so, you just need to call some admins here, because i'll be quite busy after this(i have some works to do.).
Check the stamina that I gave you, it should also be a requirement for Immeasurable Speed too because Doraemon there had the ability to be "beyond" the linear time by traveling in and out of the universe.

I don't see them lacking the Space-Time, what is certain that the nothingness that lacks of the Space-Time, and, i do see them having physical body tho, to be Nonexistent being you need to be Incorporeal.
proof that he lacks several aspects is when the big bang explosion occurred which gave off enormous heat, if Doraemon still had aspects such as matter he would have been burned by the heat of the big bang explosion

in the reality created, Doraemon et al will be bound by everything in that reality, for example if they go to the reality of magic, they will be able to use magic

Check the stamina that I gave you, it should also be a requirement for Immeasurable Speed too because Doraemon there had the ability to be "beyond" the linear time by traveling in and out of the universe.
Travelling to the outside of the universe won't grant you Immeasurable speed. It's only MFTL+.

So what? He just resists the big bang, i even doubt they resist it since they don't show any reaction about the big bang besides being excited.

Just because they do exist outside of Space-Time don't mean they lack of it, it was shown somehow, when they came back after witnessing the growth of the universe in that "new" reality, they still could stand on the earth, which basically is impossible for Nonexistent being or someone who lacks of Space-Time.

If you say so, i have a character that i personally support, he did exist after the destruction of universe and its Concept of Time, but do we grant him nep and bde? No, we don't, he does exist but he doesn't lack of it.

It's the same with Doraemon, he doesn't lack it, he just exists in another reality where everything doesn't exist yet, he doesn't behave like nonexistent being as well, what could we give to him is only resistance to Space-Time Manipulation and i still doubt this tho.

Travelling to the outside of the universe won't grant you Immeasurable speed. It's only MFTL+.

So what? He just resists the big bang, i even doubt they resist it since they don't show any reaction about the big bang besides being excited.

Just because they do exist outside of Space-Time don't mean they lack of it, it was shown somehow, when they came back after witnessing the growth of the universe in that "new" reality, they still could stand on the earth, which basically is impossible for Nonexistent being or someone who lacks of Space-Time.
How is it only MFTL+? Traveling inside the universe grant you MFTL+ but traveling outside of the universe would mean outside of the temporal dimension also, it's immeasurable.

How is it only MFTL+? Traveling inside the universe grant you MFTL+ but traveling outside of the universe would mean outside of the temporal dimension also, it's immeasurable.
Because he simply isn't, because he just traveled/crossed the 3-D Universe (Space), he doesn't cross the time, which is the main requirement, to get Immeasurable speed.

(Note: I have some works to do, so i can't reply to you for some time.).

Last edited:
This contradicts alot, the BDE doesn't qualify mainly because existing before time doesn't count as immunity, it doesn't qualify for type 1 let alone two
-if you do exist outside temporal effect then good, existence before it doesn't count
-nep too doesnt affect his physiology, this is why most verses didn't get nep
-immeasurable speed looks like time travel
That's all, can you please reconsider the judgment? If you have time because this contradicts alot of scaling, especially after ultima rendering (beings who exist outside time, laws and even dimensions but are barely in BDE1)

The space-time dimension is inside the universe, bro, and Doraemon is outside his own universe
So? Outside of Space-Time won't grant you Immeasurable speed, and like i said, he just crossed the limit space, the universe was shown to be expanding, thus, the universe still had its own limit space, it makes sense why Doraemon would be able to get out of the universe without having Immeasurable speed, because he just crossed the spatial dimension, if he were to cross the temporal dimension, he would be able to do Time Travel without needing Time Travel machine, well, he always needs it.

This contradicts alot, the BDE doesn't qualify mainly because existing before time doesn't count as immunity, it doesn't qualify for type 1 let alone two
-if you do exist outside temporal effect then good, existence before it doesn't count
-nep too doesnt affect his physiology, this is why most verses didn't get nep
-immeasurable speed looks like time travel
That's all, can you please reconsider the judgment? If you have time because this contradicts alot of scaling, especially after ultima rendering (beings who exist outside time, laws and even dimensions but are barely in BDE1)
It could be immea, I'm actually not too sure about immea, but Doraemon himself is already outside/beyond space-time, & Doraemon himself can travel to the future (the emergence of Bigbang, the Solar System, to eras & life).

Preceding Space-Time is the same as lacking the Space-Time aspect, because the entity that precedes it, indirectly they do not have the ties & aspects that precede it.

And Nep from Doraemon can be obtained because Doraemon exists & has ties to nothingness (0) material, energy, space, time, concept, if there is still a physical body & others, that doesn't mean the nep is invalidated, but the physical body is considered a pseudo body. It was even shown that Doraemon was not burned by the heat of Bigbang, if he did burn it would be enough to prove that Doraemon has a physical body and cancel his Nep

So? Outside of Space-Time won't grant you Immeasurable speed, and like i said, he just crossed the limit space, the universe was shown to be expanding, thus, the universe still had its own limit space, it makes sense why Doraemon would be able to get out of the universe without having Immeasurable speed, because he just crossed the spatial dimension, if he were to cross the temporal dimension, he would be able to do Time Travel without needing Time Travel machine, well, he always needs it.
It could be immea, I'm actually not too sure about immea, but Doraemon himself is already outside/beyond space-time, & Doraemon himself can travel to the future (the emergence of Bigbang, the Solar System, to eras & life).

Preceding Space-Time is the same as lacking the Space-Time aspect, because the entity that precedes it, indirectly they do not have the ties & aspects that precede it.

And Nep from Doraemon can be obtained because Doraemon exists & has ties to nothingness (0) material, energy, space, time, concept, if there is still a physical body & others, that doesn't mean the nep is invalidated, but the physical body is considered a pseudo body. It was even shown that Doraemon was not burned by the heat of Bigbang, if he did burn it would be enough to prove that Doraemon has a physical body and cancel his Nep lol

And Nep from Doraemon can be obtained because Doraemon exists & has ties to nothingness (0) material, energy, space, time, concept, if there is still a physical body & others, that doesn't mean the nep is invalidated, but the physical body is considered a pseudo body. It was even shown that Doraemon was not burned by the heat of Bigbang, if he did burn it would be enough to prove that Doraemon has a physical body and cancel his Nep lol
It's purely headcanon tbh, just because he was transported into a Nothingness where nothing existed yet, doesn't mean he would Lack them, let make it like this, if you were to be transported into a space where no Concepts exist, i mean, every Concepts don't exist, does that will make you have a nep? No, because you still have your own Concept, or, if you were transported into a space where no souls exist, so, will you Lack of soul? No, you still have your own soul. Just because your surrounding area lacks of something, it won't make you lack of it as well, it's the same with Doraemon, to begin with, he has Space-Time, in original reality, he has Space-Time, he was shown to have one, so just because he got transported to another reality where everything didn't exist, it won't make him lack everything.

He gotta be shown to lack of it and behave like nonexistent being, which he really doesn't show.

And for Immeasurable, my 2 points still stand here.
1st, i said Doraemon was not Travelling through time by speed, he was just explaining the growth of the universe from its beginning to the birth of the solar System and earth, we couldn't say he traveled through time unless it was explained futher.
2nd, like i said, being outside of the universe will do nothing, he just crossed the limit space/Spatial dimension/the universe, he wasn't shown to cross the temporal dimension.

Last edited:
It's purely headcanon tbh, just because he was transported into a Nothingness where nothing existed yet, doesn't mean he would Lack them, let make it like this, if you were to be transported into a space where no Concepts exist, i mean, every Concepts don't exist, does that will make you have a nep? No, because you still have your own Concept, or, if you were transported into a space where no souls exist, so, will you Lack of soul? No, you still have your own soul. Just because your surrounding area lacks of something, it won't make you lack of it as well, it's the same with Doraemon, to begin with, he has Space-Time, in original reality, he has Space-Time, he was shown to have one, so just because he got transported to another reality where everything didn't exist, it won't make him lack everything.

He gotta be shown to lack of it and behave like nonexistent being, which he really doesn't show.

1st, i said Doraemon was not Travelling through time by speed, he was just explaining the growth of the universe from its beginning to the birth of the solar System and earth, we couldn't say he traveled through time unless it was explained futher.
2nd, like i said, being outside of the universe will do nothing, he just crossed the limit space/Spatial dimension/the universe, he wasn't shown to cross the temporal dimension.
you said if running in Linear Time will get immea, then what about this???

Last edited:

but if Doraemon's existence is transferred to the manifested world, then everything including the law, soul, destiny of the world that is manifested with Doraemon's existence will be connected to each other.

that's why Doraemon has various forms

for immeasurable speed, how do you say that it's only outside the spatial dimension and still restricted by the temporal dimension when being outside of the universe is of course not restricted by the temporal dimension that's put in it, you can check the feats again.

oh yes, if it's true to your words if it's about the manifested world "if you were transported to a space where there were no Concepts, I mean, every Concept didn't exist, would that make you confused? No, because you still have your own Concepts, or, if you were transported to a space where there was no soul, would you lack a soul? No, you still have your own soul." So how can Doraemon be able to go in and out of the universe without getting tired? They are even able to move freely in nothingness without the Space-Time aspect, not bound by reality and destiny

No, it's not "transported" but Doraemon there turned into Nothingness directly it's not like if he was put into a void or something and yeah how are you gonna say he's "predating" it in the first place? Simple, he turned into nothingness in a reality where everything doesn't existo and pretty sure it has been shown.

For immeasurable speed, how are you gonna say what Doraemon did is only outside the spatial dimension when it's obvious being outside the universe means you're also outside the temporal dimension obviously.

And yeah, how are you gonna say he only traveled from it's beginning to the birth of solar system and earth when it's also explicitly shown that he's also outside of the universe?

If you're gonna say atleast MFTL+ for this, what do you think the "c" value should be then for travelling from the universe's beginning and until earth was created regardless?

And oh, one more thing, traveling through time doesn't make you immeasurable but rather being outside the universe that obviously contains the temporal dimension DOES make you immeasurable because you would be beyond time itself.

To understand the user existence transfer system via the What-if/Moshimo Box Tool, we need to see the scan results which show that the user existence will be established in the realized world. In this reality, the user will be bound by fate and the laws that apply in that reality. This can be seen in one of the films Doraemon: Nobita's Great Adventure into the Underworld. when Miyoko came to Doraemon and Nobita to help Prof. Mangetsu, then Miyoko held a ball from that world, which was said to be able to see a person's destiny, Miyoko then said "SHOW US! THE CHOSEN BRAVE MEN WHO GOT INTO THE DEVIL WORLD, BEAT THE DEVIL KING!!" and "000, THE FORESIGHT WHO COULD SEE THROUGH BEYOND TIME AND DISTANCE." There we see the fate of Doraemon and his friends who are said to be able to defeat King Demaon. the same applies to the laws in the Magic World, when Doraemon and Nobita are in outer space, where they are able to breathe, meet moon rabbits, and even eat Saturn rocks, when Doraemon & Nobita go to normal reality, they are able to use magic with a flying broomstick. This happens because in that world, there is common sense which is different from the normal world. When Doraemon created the World of Nothingness, Doraemon was also tied to that world. Thus, in the Doraemon verse, there is an existence transfer system related to the What-if/Moshimo Box tool, where the user is bound to the reality realized by the tool.

To understand the user existence transfer system via the What-if/Moshimo Box Tool, we need to see the scan results which show that the user existence will be established in the realized world. In this reality, the user will be bound by fate and the laws that apply in that reality. This can be seen in one of the films Doraemon: Nobita's Great Adventure into the Underworld. when Miyoko came to Doraemon and Nobita to help Prof. Mangetsu, then Miyoko held a ball from that world, which was said to be able to see a person's destiny, Miyoko then said "SHOW US! THE CHOSEN BRAVE MEN WHO GOT INTO THE DEVIL WORLD, BEAT THE DEVIL KING!!" and "000, THE FORESIGHT WHO COULD SEE THROUGH BEYOND TIME AND DISTANCE." There we see the fate of Doraemon and his friends who are said to be able to defeat King Demaon. the same applies to the laws in the Magic World, when Doraemon and Nobita are in outer space, where they are able to breathe, meet moon rabbits, and even eat Saturn rocks, when Doraemon & Nobita go to normal reality, they are able to use magic with a flying broomstick. This happens because in that world, there is common sense which is different from the normal world. When Doraemon created the World of Nothingness, Doraemon was also tied to that world. Thus, in the Doraemon verse, there is an existence transfer system related to the What-if/Moshimo Box tool, where the user is bound to the reality realized by the tool.
Just because he got transported into a Nothingness, it won't make Doraemon automatically lacks of Space-Time.

And like i said yesterday, i said just because you're transported in a world where everything didn't exist yet, it wouldn't make you lack of everything as well, Doraemon still had a soul and mind, so you're saying Doraemon lacks of soul and mind because the nothingness basically lacks of everything including soul and mind?

You must behave like you lack it, that's what Doraemon doesn't show, he was, to begin with, had a Space-Time, he was bound by the Space-Time, after he was transported back into original reality, he was shown to stand on earth, for someone who already lacked of Space-Time, to do something like standing on earth is impossible.

you said if running in Linear Time will get immea, then what about this???

Ending isn't canon.

but if Doraemon's existence is transferred to the manifested world, then everything including the law, soul, destiny of the world that is manifested with Doraemon's existence will be connected to each other.

that's why Doraemon has various forms
Headcanon.
oh yes, if it's true to your words if it's about the manifested world "if you were transported to a space where there were no Concepts, I mean, every Concept didn't exist, would that make you confused? No, because you still have your own Concepts, or, if you were transported to a space where there was no soul, would you lack a soul? No, you still have your own soul." So how can Doraemon be able to go in and out of the universe without getting tired? They are even able to move freely in nothingness without the Space-Time aspect, not bound by reality and destiny
It's stamina's feats, is that confusing for you?
No, it's not "transported" but Doraemon there turned into Nothingness directly it's not like if he was put into a void or something and yeah how are you gonna say he's "predating" it in the first place? Simple, he turned into nothingness in a reality where everything doesn't existo and pretty sure it has been shown.

For immeasurable speed, how are you gonna say what Doraemon did is only outside the spatial dimension when it's obvious being outside the universe means you're also outside the temporal dimension obviously.

And yeah, how are you gonna say he only traveled from it's beginning to the birth of solar system and earth when it's also explicitly shown that he's also outside of the universe?

If you're gonna say atleast MFTL+ for this, what do you think the "c" value should be then for travelling from the universe's beginning and until earth was created regardless?

And oh, one more thing, traveling through time doesn't make you immeasurable but rather being outside the universe that obviously contains the temporal dimension DOES make you immeasurable because you would be beyond time itself.
He just explained the birth of the universe, and why the universe was growing so fast, it's story needs, for the content of the story they had to make the universe grows so fast because Doraemon was explaining the growth of the universe to Nobita and friends, you could see other universes expanded very fast as well that the universes had started to divide itself and created another universes.

Like i said before, you just crossed the limit space(3-D Universe), the universe was shown to be like a ball in Doraemon and the ball was expanding, so, Doraemon just crossed the universe physically(its space).

(Note: i'm not gonna reply anymore because i'm tired and want to have some peace for myself, so, i'll just leave this thread.)

Last edited:
Ending isn't canon.

Headcanon.

He just explained the birth of the universe, and why the universe was growing so fast, it's story needs, for the content of the story they had to make the universe grows so fast because Doraemon was explaining the growth of the universe to Nobita and friends, you could see other universes expanded very fast as well that the universes had started to divide itself and created another universes.

Like i said before, you just crossed the limit space(3-D Universe), the universe was shown to be like a ball in Doraemon and the ball was expanding, so, Doraemon just crossed the universe physically(its space).

(Note: i'm not gonna reply anymore because i'm tired and want to have some peace for myself, so, i'll just leave this thread.)
Making a Nep character does not always lack aspects of soul & mind, it is just an example of lacking aspects in a person's existence that make Nep, while Nothingness is binary (0)

this is not a timeless Void but the absence that existed at the beginning or before the emergence of the Multiverse & everything, then this proves that there is nothing (0)

Doraemon went through the Universe to create BigBang, isn't that enough to prove 4D Space-Time? BigBang's statement explains the birth of Space-Time, then if it is for the content of the story, then what is in the story is the same, Doraemon is outside the universe and sees its development by quickly traveling into the Universe (4D. Space-Time). Doraemon & Dorami once said that the Normal World and the Realized World are not related to each other, they have their own flow. The initial setting is shown at night, then at the end of the panel (canceling the what if scenario) it is shown that it is still night, this proves that the 2 places (Normal World -- Manifest World) are not connected to each other. suppose if Doraemon goes to the next room, then the main room goes on as usual, the next room is the initial place & before Space-Time appears, when Doraemon cancels the scenario, and returns to the Main Room where this room is not connected to the next room, that's That's why Doraemon in the story seems to see the development of the universe very quickly because Doraemon travels through time to the future, and was even able to move in nothingness before Space-Time appeared (not timeless Void, as I explained earlier, nothingness was the birthplace of the Multiverse even before that)

And like I said, your only arguments about he was bound by the Space-Time was that it's because he's not in his Nothingness form anymore while his Nothingness form would get it. Like I said earlier it's not "transported" literally as simple as that. Your only anti-feats was that he was still bound when he transported back into the original reality of course he's not in his Nothingness form.

Ending isn't canon.

Headcanon.

Prove how it's not canon and the fact that it's headcanon, lol, self-defeating argument like I said.

Ending isn't canon.

Headcanon.

Well, the stamina feats could be used for Immeasurable Speed feats too. It's as simple as that.
I said Doraemon didn't only cross the 3d spatial but he's also outside it and this would mean he's outside the time axis 😭

Yeah, imo OP makes more sense to me. I'd say we should wait for another admin to review this thread and see if this could be implemented or not since this only has 1 admin vote so far.

Durability: Low 2-C
Ok. Do we have to upgrade the mice to low 2-C ? I disagree. He wasnt withstanding the bingbang. he was just watching the past, wasn't he? I don't wanna say this but you didn't show everything. How dora came there and the method?

Speed: Immeasurable
This seems like dimensional travel. Its not about speed. Doraemon cant do anything without any tools.
Definitely not with his speed.

Stamina: Infinite
Dora was originally powered by nuclear energy. Then they changed it so that "whatever he eats becomes nuclear energy". It is not infinite.

Beyond Dimensional Existence Type 1 And 2
Umm... i dont think so. There is a anti-feat that doraemon and nobita can be stopped by"Ultra Stopwatch". It means he is usually in the flow of time.

Nobita said "Everyone has stopped except me." I can easily assume that Dora has stopped as well.

Nonexistence Physiology Type 1 Aspect 5
I don't understand. What's given for him? So the mice should get NPI for this?

Void Manipulation
Did he? Im not sure if he manipulated the void. More like, he found the void after dimensional(time) traveling. I dont see any manipulation.

Self Sustence Type 1 And 2
Yes.
Dimension Travel
Sure.

Honestly im not into this verse. But I can see some cap at a glance. I agree cuz I can.

Durability: Low 2-C
Ok. Do we have to upgrade the mice to low 2-C ? I disagree. He wasnt withstanding the bingbang. he was just watching the past, wasn't he? I don't wanna say this but you didn't show everything. How dora came there and the method?

Speed: Immeasurable
This seems like dimensional travel. Its not about speed. Doraemon cant do anything without any tools.
Definitely not with his speed.

Stamina: Infinite
Dora was originally powered by nuclear energy. Then they changed it so that "whatever he eats becomes nuclear energy". It is not infinite.

Beyond Dimensional Existence Type 1 And 2
Umm... i dont think so. There is a anti-feat that doraemon and nobita can be stopped by"Ultra Stopwatch". It means he is usually in the flow of time.

Nobita said "Everyone has stopped except me." I can easily assume that Dora has stopped as well.

Nonexistence Physiology Type 1 Aspect 5
I don't understand. What's given for him? So the mice should get NPI for this?

Void Manipulation
Did he? Im not sure if he manipulated the void. More like, he found the void after dimensional(time) traveling. I dont see any manipulation.

Self Sustence Type 1 And 2
Yes.
Dimension Travel
Sure.

Honestly im not into this verse. But I can see some cap at a glance. I agree cuz I can.

that's a different version of the character bro

Back