• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Power level in Rewrite

Hello everyone, I have a question regarding power levels, here is my interpretation:

The world of people is completely contained in such a situation that anomalies and supernatural things/paradoxes occur, but this is all due to the raging Energy (Aurora), an omnipotent force, which is Evolution, which is capable of increasing and complementing the coordinate axes (dimensions) which greatly influence the next information. Due to the dimensional limits of humanity, everyone can only know about Euclidean and Non-Euclidean geometry and its space (straightforwardly described by mathematical modules) is the limit. Let's not get confused Actually, within the framework of the "World of Night" there are also super-dimensional effects, which suggests that the world exists behind the physical concept of dimension, which people cannot understand.
Do not confuse 超次元 with 高次元.
超次元 – super-sized. The kanji 超 means beyond/transcendence to/superior to something.
高次元 – high-dimensional. Kanji 高 means high/taller etc. The world of night is a super-dimensional plane of existence beyond the limitations of Euclidean and non-Euclidean coordinate systems, where any action can be equivalent to encompassing both infinitely large and infinitely small quantities relative to space-time. A world located nowhere and never. Attempts to express the existence of a given place in terms of coordinates, obviously limited by human knowledge, will lead nowhere.

And so I wanted to ask, what level can you give for what I painted? If you need proof, I'll send it

Back