• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Two Overlords Battle to the "death"

Yobobojojo said:
I mean

He didn't start with it when he fought the fodder undead IIRC, but you do have a point. He seems to time stop more often though.
That's probably because he knows the exact capabilities of the fodder undead in his verse (Ainz is a pretty paranoid individual you see).

In this fight, he's encountering an opponent who's completely unknown to him, but once he senses that Garmadon is an undead (which Ainz can easily sense), he would then try to gain control over Garamddon simply because he doesn't want his unknown undead opponent to make the first move. I mean, Garmadon doesn't exactly look lively in appearance...

DeathNoodles said:
So, having Type 7 immortality means characters such as Jason Voorhess, Alex Mercer, and Edo Tensei zombies (Naruto) are unaffected by conventional Death Manipulation... That's just great then. Such a flawed logic, but oh well.
Yes

As we all know, people who are dead are completely able to be killed

Yes

As we all know, people who are dead are completely able to be killed

Uh, I don't think that entirely makes sense to me. Are you referring to individuals who are already dead can't be killed, or people who are already dead has been killed before?

People die when they are killed

People who are dead are already kill, thereby, you cannot re kill them without re aliving them to be re killed

I was being sarcastic with the notion that dead things can die

DMUA said:
People die when they are killed

People who are dead are already kill, thereby, you cannot re kill them without re aliving them to be re killed
XD

You're bringing me flashbacks of Fate/Stay Night right now.

DeathNoodles said:
You're bringing me flashbacks of Fate/Stay Night right now.
Yes that is the REFERENCE

Autocorrect is literally Hitler

Back