• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Two main villains with genocidal intentions duke it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ultron-19 (Ultron's 2nd key) against Super Buu (Gohan Absorbed). Both 4-B and speed equalized.

Ultron png render from marvel s the avengers aou by joaohbd-d8knl1k
Buuhan
Fight takes place in the World of Void.

Buu also has to get past Ultron's High Regenerationn and type 6 immortality plus many abilities more.

XSOULOFCINDERX said:
Also, what's the AP Difference?
SSJ3 Goku is 2 KiloFoe.

Base post rosat Gotenks is accepted as far stronger than Pre Rosat SSJ Gotenks who is as strong as SSJ3 Goku. So Base Gotenks is likely 4 KiloFoe. 160 KiloFoe with Super Saiyan and 640 KiloFoe with Super Saiyan 3. Buutenks is 2x SSJ3 Gotenks so he's 1280 KiloFoe.

Buuhan is somewhat above that. Ultron scales above 400 KiloFoe.

Type 6 is simply Ultron's replication. This is not a combat applicable ability. Ultron meanwhile doesn't have resists to either magic, transmutation, or absorption, so those are some obvious wincons for Buu.

I'd Argue that Buu is more skilled as well due to having all the abilities and intelligence of Gohan, Piccolo and Gotenks along side his already decent skill.

Wouldn't high Regen take care of transmutation, and he can alter his molecular structure and change his form as he chooses. ultron can disentigrate to deal with mid-high

High regen would not take care of transmutation, nor does Ultron have any molecular-altering feats comparable to changing himself from, say, a coffee-flavored jawbreaker back into an adamantium robotic body.

high Regenerationn is on the molecular level.

Matter Manipulation (Can disintegrate things and reconstruct his body on the molecular level)

So, a bit of a closer look lends me to believe that maybe Ultron could simply turn himself back if he were turned into candy--he was able to somehow turn himself into a wave of sonic force against Vision, and then transformed back immediately after.

Still don't see how he resists Buu absorbing him, though. As for Ultron's wincon--possibly his gravity manip, energy absorption, etc, but if Buu can't put a dent in him, he'll likely absorb him ASAP.

Yeah no Ultron mindhaxes, even Encephalo Rays are far more potent than Babidi's thing

This seems like a stomp on Ultron's end

Anyways I'm closing this since Encephalo Rays are a very common opening move for Ultron, if anyone can find any wincons for Buu as his opening move that aren't bypassed by Ultron, message on my wall and I'll get this opened

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back