• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tsuki Ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu General Discussion Thread

you know her illusions are mist, right?

that's what I meant they misuse words, mist illusion
and that's not the only time
We can continue that conversation later.

I want to finish the Haruka arc before arguing about this.

But I will just say; in my opinion, the mist is an illusion rather than the illusion being mist, if that makes sense.

based on what ?
based on all of the not reality, fantasy, dream, illusion, and void statements. Not to mention that Tomoe's mist powers also can include things like changing laws and reality (In Asora) and looking at memories.
Even when it's first used Makoto says it's not normal mist.

We have all those statements, but not once is mist referred to as like an element, like lightning or something. So, I think it's more likely an illusion.

What's funny is even if you think they're mist and not illusions, she still gets illusion interaction from fight those other illusions iirc.

The spirit ones I think they were?

based on all of the not reality, fantasy, dream, illusion, and void statements. Not to mention that Tomoe's mist powers also can include things like changing laws and reality (In Asora) and looking at memories.
Even when it's first used Makoto says it's not normal mist.

We have all those statements, but not once is mist referred to as like an element, like lightning or something. So, I think it's more likely an illusion.
I'm not antagonizing you but :
1)so you want to give her all that based on statements with no proof, and that's just pocket reality manipulation which she never used after Asura became Makoto's
2)that doesn't mean anything
3)yeah probably some kind of unique element like Makoto's moon element, It's still just mist
In other news... I think Hyuman Lancer is much stronger than Shen Tomoe and Spider Mio :whistle:
we only get to see him after his pact with Sofia

It kinda of remind me Lancer turning people into sword or Makoto into humans could also be transmutation

Last edited:
we only get to see him after his pact with Sofia
Yeah that's the version I'm talking about lol
It kinda of remind me Lancer turning people into sword or Makoto into humans could also be transmutation
It is. He doesn't have it listed?

....Seems he doesn't, Sofia has it tho.

Yeah, Lancer's getting some heavy upgrades at some point.

Also, you guys have some better renders of some of the characters like Lancer, Root, ect?

So regarding the subjective reality thing, I think you just need additional statements to suggest that the illusion/dream doesn’t exist. I believe that’s the general consensus.

possible empowerment for high spirit
“Those Spirits are servants of the Goddess after all. They are different from Superior Dragons in that they increase their strength with worship.” (Mio) ch 350

Mio is the high spirit of darkness but no one worship her
so the only ones who gets it are : fire and earth (worshiped by demons ?) and water spirit (worshiped by it's country)
The flood control and many other miracles.

The benefits that the Water Spirit brings about to Lorel go from small things to big things.

But…how strong is a High Spirit?

A Water High Spirit that receives the fervent worship of a whole nation that is considered a major power of the world. It wouldn’t be an exaggeration to say it is an existence close to that of the Goddess. ch 350
and this
For them, the Water High Spirit is a target of worship.

An existence close to that of a God.

And that existence close to being a God, who would only communicate with the Priestess, was currently lending part of its power to Haruka. Just thinking that made their body tremble.

“And so, how is it, Tomoe-san? The level of its power.” (Mio)

Same as mine, or maybe higher than mine.” (Tomoe)
so Haruka with the spirit is higher than Tomoe

Last edited:
Tomoe resurrection and regeneration is only low high at best
Of course, resurrection itself is an incredibly high-ranked magic, so it isn’t something that can be readily used.

But
what Tomoe did was resurrecting everyone, even the ones who were minced by Haruka and were literally just red splatters, and the ones that were burned and only left a burned mark on the ground; all of them were resurrected with their whole body intact.

Resuscitation out of scraps. It was a feat that wouldn’t be an exaggeration to call a miracle.

Kougetsu, who was the first one to be resurrected from a state where only one of his legs were left, had witnessed all of it.

‘Aah, I went too far-ja~!’ and ‘That’s not it!’ and ‘Why did it suddenly connect there~?!’, she spouted those kind of words that lacked tension as she performed what should be miracles, and Kougetsu, who saw and heard all of this, already had no ill feelings towards the Kuzunoha Company.

Hyuman bodies were gradually taking form from the earth, and from that meat, life took dwelling and they opened their eyes, and then, he as the commanding officer looked at his own body and said: ‘It is like something out of legends’. ch 350
this is due to Futsu's power, when someone die (goddess's world native) their soul go back to the ley lines, Tomoe just summon their soul back to the body after healing them
not literally "the boundary of life and death"

no problem just post it when you find it

I'm not antagonizing you or anything, but the profiles are messed up
So I found this on Chapter 297 while looking through scans for the Haruka fight in the 6-B tourney.

What Kougetsu referred to was not simply the resurrection of the dead.

Of course, resurrection itself is an incredibly high-ranked magic, so it isn’t something that can be readily used.

But what Tomoe did was resurrecting everyone, even the ones who were minced by Haruka and were literally just red splatters, and the ones that were burned and only left a burned mark on the ground; all of them were resurrected with their whole body intact.

Resuscitation out of scraps
. It was a feat that wouldn’t be an exaggeration to call a miracle.
Mid-High: The ability to regenerate from having all biology completely incinerated. This includes being reduced to ash, dust, smoke, vapor, or plasma.
More evidence the illusion stuff real cause this is based on that ability of hers to manipulate the boundary between fantasy and reality.

but yeah, there ya go.

Last edited:
Or wait, that's the same scan you used.

Lol, how'd you miss the burned mark statement?
because it said out of scraps meaning body parts or blood or at least a single cell and not from ash or complete body destruction that's just low-high regeneration.
Low-High: The ability to regenerate from having no solid parts of the body remaining. This can range from a puddle or drop of blood to even a single cell. For robots and machines, this can also include regenerating from a liquid state.
if That' was the the feat you talked about then the profiles need some rework

for example:
1) why does Tomoki has mid-high ? (there is no scans that his regeneration is that strong)
2)why does Tomoki has Pocket reality manipulation ?
3)you should remove Reality warping from Makoto and Tomoe and replace it with Pocket reality manipulation (Asura)

because it said out of scraps meaning body parts or blood or at least a single cell and not from ash or complete body destruction that's just low-high regeneration.

if That' was the the feat you talked about then the profiles need some rework

for example:
1) why does Tomoki has mid-high ? (there is no scans that his regeneration is that strong)
2)why does Tomoki has Pocket reality manipulation ?
He has a storage space for all of his weapons.
Also…
You just ignored the burn mark statement. Which was what I was referring to.

What do you think a burn mark is?

Seriously, forget the statement about scraps, I’m talking about the actual feat.

Regeneration from a burn mark is the most clear-cut incineration statement there can be, I would like you to address that before talking about anything else, since that’s what I’m referring to.

complete incineration is the standard for Mid-High, and you can reach it even from cremation which definitely isn’t as impressive as being nothing but a burn mark.

Last edited:
Seriously, forget the statement about scraps, I’m talking about the actual feat.

Regeneration from a burn mark is the most clear-cut incineration statement there can be, I would like you to address that before talking about anything else, since that’s what I’m referring to.

complete incineration is the standard for Mid-High, and you can reach it even from cremation which definitely isn’t as impressive as being nothing but a burn mark.
oops, my bad you're right, but the other characters shouldn't have it unless they could summon Tomoe

what about:
1)that's called dimensional storage by the way
Dimensional Storage (also called Hammerspace or Magic satchel) is the ability to store as many items as one wishes in a sort of "storage area" without any regard for running out of room. Users are then able to summon the desired item(s) at their whim, making it seem as if they pulled each object out of thin air.
you didn't answer 2) and 3)

oops, my bad you're right, but the other characters shouldn't have it unless they could summon Tomoe

what about:
1)that's called dimensional storage by the way
I didn’t even know we had that page, I don’t think it was a thing when I was first making his profile. We used to just called everything having to do with pocket realities “pocket Reality Manipulation
you didn't answer 2) and 3)
I believe Tomoki Regened from the epicenter of the nuclear explosion.

and I’m not against the reality warping being changed to pocket reality manipulation. It would also be considered dimensional storage too.

I agree and don't forget to add that scan , can she apply the same effect on herself ?
I believe Tomoki Regened from the epicenter of the nuclear explosion.
surviving a Nuke doesn't automatically give the character mid-high regeneration, especially without proof it effect him, the only reason he doesn't use a lot is not because he need regeneration to survive it, but as you remember it's because the NUKE decrease his life span (I really don't remember the chapter)

Sofia did use a barrier to survive it, and the Nuke didn't destroy his body also his weakness (read it all)
But she had her sword prepared. She already deployed her strongest defense and was waiting for Tomoki’s attack.

In time, a light is born in front of the hands of Tomoki.

It shines dazzlingly, a light so strong that one can’t see it directly.

The expression of Sofia dyes in joy.

Because she is sure she would be able to endure ‘that attack’ that was almost able to kill her in the past.

Tomoki shouts what seems to be the name of the spell.

At that moment…

The ball explodes with them as the centre. Ripping up the night, a dome of light was born.

◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

In a place slightly further away from the Empire, a giant crater was created.

Moreover, outside the diameter of the blast, a gruesome scenery of destruction was spread out.

It didn’t reach till the Empire.

Tomoki’s attack had created a scar a lot worse than the one attack Makoto did when he created a lake.

What was slightly different was the cast and the conclusion.

At the centre of the explosion, there’s one person who had lost consciousness and fallen to the ground.

And then…

The other one had its sword back at its sheath, and standing with blue light enveloping its body.

“Quite the brutal trump card he had” (Lancer)

“Mitsurugi. Yeah, it was more fiendish than the arrow of the devil at that time. If we received this attack at that time, I would have been dead” (Sofia)

“Hoh~ to make you say all this, as expected of a hero huh” (Lancer)

“Hero… no, I wonder about that. It might have been Tomoki-kun’s own willpower” (Sofia)

“Tomoki-kun, you say. You are completely friendly now. Did you get charmed as well?” (Lancer)

“No way. This spell… well, not sure if it’s actually a spell but, it had quite the powerful fire element” (Sofia)

“Fire huh” (Lancer)

And it’s a strenuous skill that shaves off some of the life of its user. But you know, the scary part is not that” (Sofia)

“What then?” (Lancer)

“Counting you, everyone that received the attack, the people that luckily survived, and also the people that luckily weren’t around the scope as well; they have been endowed with a special poison or curse” (Sofia)

“?!”

“Fufufu, a power that can’t be scolded. Maybe it is easier to call it a poisonous fire? Come here, I will cure you” (Sofia)

“I have also been endowed with it huh. Sorry, I am counting on you” (Lancer)

When Lancer finds Sofia at the center of the crater, he glances at the fallen hero and begins to talk with Sofia.

And then, after listening to the trump card of Tomoki from Sofia, he headed to where Sofia is while in shock.

An invisible poison, this curse isn’t something that Lancer knew about, but if Sofia says so, it should be believed, is what Lancer thought.

He obediently gets bathed by the blue light.

“Hm, so long. Was it so strong?” (Lancer)

“Yeah. I still haven’t completely removed mine either. When I checked my body just in case, I was already afflicted by it. He really got me there” (Sofia)

“By the looks, I can’t really tell though…” (Lancer)

“But it certainly eats into your life. It distorts the foundations of your body and alters it. A fiendish type. Without caring about allies or enemies. It seems he himself is excluded from this, but it is quite the lovely power. I think he said something like ‘Nuke’” (Sofia) ch 153

some stuff for Tomoki
limited telekinesis and elemental manipulation (his weapons)
1)The five types of weapons Tomoki possesses all activate at once.

Strong armaments that don’t depend on the divine protection of the Goddess, weapons that he himself possesses and were suited for him.

Dagger Gladius, Spear Artemis, Thin Sword Rapier, and the Small Arm Hand-Gun.

These are the weapons he currently possesses in his general firepower.

Right now he is treating the God-spear he considered a companion in his fight in Stella Fort, as a sub.

The strongest line-up for firepower.

In his left hand, a gun; at his right hand, the God-spear; the other three weapons were floating in mid-air and were around Tomoki.

This is the reason why he uses these three weapons.

Those three are weapons that can show their highest firepower even without being in one’s hands.

They possess powerful might, and they are able to endow elements in its attacks.

The gun in his hand is something that the Empire is strictly safekeeping in a certain town.

It possesses the light element and was given to Tomoki by the princess.

From its shape, Princess Lily thought that it would be useful for her development in guns, but this magic gun that is specialized in shooting magic power, was not that much useful when developing small arms that use gunpowder. ch 153

2)“That was impressive. See? The restraining magic from just now was destroyed into pieces” (Sofia)

Sofia was standing.

“Also, even when you mixed that many elements, the firepower didn’t mutually intrude each other. What an artistic attack. Your coordination with that ojo-chan was also perfect. I was making fun of your charm, but it seems you are able to perform quite the good coordination” (Sofia)
Do you know what she meant by restraining magic ?

Tomoki's limited supernatural willpower and resistance to pain (at night)
Tomoki, knowing this or maybe not, he screamed several times before shouting and standing.

This is an astonishing action that can be done by Tomoki exactly because of his regeneration abilities limited at night.

Sofia didn’t pursuit and was motionlessly staring at Tomoki who is standing and moving his shoulders up and down.

His expression was filled with exhaustion.

Can’t be helped.

The night provides him with a body that won’t lose; it provides immortality.

But even if that’s the case, it doesn’t mean he won’t get stressed when cut.

It will be carved in his body, so there’s no way it won’t burden him.

The silver boots, that were bestowed by the Goddess, eliminated his exhaustion, but it won’t remove the burden in his heart.

Even Tomoki who doesn’t feel pain anymore, being sliced infinite amount of times by Sofia was something his mind couldn’t take.

A merciless instantaneous regeneration that anyone who sees it would think that it would be better to just die.

Even if his sense of pain is gone, if he were able to maintain a normal state of mind in this situation, he wouldn’t be an ordinary person.

If Tomoki is still sane, his heart would clearly make a change and would have obtained an abnormal level of tenacity.

“Ara, I’m glad. Do you still have something? Hey, Tomoki-kun?” (Sofia)

“You… monstrous lunatic. Against an unmoving opponent, you sliced again and again!” (Tomoki)

A voice that one can feel exhaustion from.

But the will in his eyes was not that different from the time he was on the back of Nagi.

Looking at the glaring Tomoki, Sofia was internally in admiration and opens her mouth.

“It’s because I thought you couldn’t move anymore. Different from those girls there, you were still able to move but were trying to let it pass by not moving, right? ‘Don’t you have something more~?’ is what I thought. Ah and also, to call a woman monster, that’s discourteous, you know?” (Sofia)

“… Even though you are a hyuman, you went and allied with the demon race. I don’t want to hear that from someone like you!” (Tomoki)

Learning that his thoughts were seen through, Tomoki internally clicks his tongue.

If Lily were in a place where she can grasp the situation there, she might have used better moves and would have carried the situation to a more favorable one, is how he thought.

He soon shakes his head to the sides.

Because he thought that she wasn’t an enemy they can defeat in any way.

Because he judged that their current selves wouldn’t be able to defeat her.

That’s why he confirmed the other three were still breathing and intended to let it pass by playing dead.

But Sofia persistently tormented Tomoki. ch 153

Lance's fight against Makoto was only about half of his power (it took him half a year to recover)
Being almost killed by Sofia once, his own power was quite weakened.

Even at the time when he was fighting the Devil, with Makoto, he was only able to use about half of his power.

After facing a painful experience because of him, for about half a year, Lancer was finally able to completely recover his power as a Superior Dragon.

‘It has finally returned to this point’, is what Lancer thought as he nods satisfied ch 153

healing magic potency depend on the user affinity to it
some people could heal wound at best while some could heal this
hile her whole body had few wounds, the hole that’s opened at her side was overflowing with blood.

She was in a dangerous state.

Mora and Yukinatsu were in a similar state, no, since they have low defensive power, those girls were in an even more precarious state.

Mora had both her legs severed from her knees, her right hand was chopped into pieces, and was in a crouching position as if doing a dogeza. Yukinatsu was crucified on the ground, her limbs were pierced by light swords and her whole body didn’t show a single movement.

The three of them were still breathing.

Considering the number and ability of healers in the Empire, their wounds were severe, but they were still saveable. ch153
saveable= save or regenerate ?
we never get to see them again and the only time we see Tomoki is alone when he visit the school

the second feat is Shiki doing this : one of the variant that survived
Shiki concentrates and completes his aria, and then one ring appears in his finger.

“5th Step, Keto: Silver Arm, Airgetlam…Supplement healing.” (Shiki)

Dio-san’s body begins to regenerate at blinding speed from the neck below beginning with his spine.

He is still alive.

The regeneration began from the parts that haven’t been tainted by the transformation.

How did Shiki describe it?

It is like mixing several types of fruits together, crushing them, and from there, grab the ones that still retain a semblance of their form, and then regenerate the fruit from those pieces. ch 337

1) MAKOTO's probability manipulation or supernatural luck, not sure which one because he had a messed up luck and his arrow always hit the target is probably a form of probability manipulation
2) also some are missing elemental manipulation, we know most people can use them all but they just rely on one.

Did you notice some link error from the site ?

I agree and don't forget to add that scan , can she apply the same effect on herself ?
Yes, but it's something she needs to prepare in advance and she can't just use instantly it seems.
surviving a Nuke doesn't automatically give the character mid-high regeneration, especially without proof it effect him, the only reason he doesn't use a lot is not because he need regeneration to survive it, but as you remember it's because the NUKE decrease his life span (I really don't remember the chapter)
I mean, unless you think Tomoki's durability will allow him to survive something Sofia and Lancer couldn't, presumably his immortality is the reason why he could survive.
But I can see why you'd say that alone isn't enough for Mid-high, and KI agree.
Sofia did use a barrier to survive it
It said her strongest defense, we don't know if that means she used a barrier. Also, in-context, her strongest defense seems to be talking about her defending using her sword, and you can say she put a barrier on her sword when defending (Which we know she can do) but still she scales to the blast via being at its epicenter and and not being fully covered by a barrier.
some stuff for Tomoki
limited telekinesis and elemental manipulation (his weapons)
Agreed
Do you know what she meant by restraining magic ?
Perhaps, paralysis inducement?
Tomoki's limited supernatural willpower and resistance to pain (at night)
I believe resistance to pain is something him and Hibiki have just via their blessings from the goddess. Not just a night thing.
healing magic potency depend on the user affinity to it
some people could heal wound at best while some could heal this

saveable= save or regenerate ?
we never get to see them again and the only time we see Tomoki is alone when he visit the school

the second feat is Shiki doing this : one of the variant that survived
Yeah, I'd take healing/regen feats case by case.
2) also some are missing elemental manipulation, we know most people can use them all but they just rely on one.
I don't think most people can use them all, though?

Is there a statement on that?

Is there a statement on that?
When Makoto became a teacher he notice that all the student rely on the element they're good with, following the goddess teaching
don't remember the chapter but it was mention in their first training or the tournament
not everyone should have it like lo(fighter ) or Makoto (no wind element)

It said her strongest defense, we don't know if that means she used a barrier. Also, in-context, her strongest defense seems to be talking about her defending using her sword, and you can say she put a barrier on her sword when defending (Which we know she can do) but still she scales to the blast via being at its epicenter and and not being fully covered by a barrier.
Did she defend with the sword ?

It's implied in the these two sentences.

It says she prepared her sword then says she deployed her strongest defense.
yeah I know but it says
The other one had its sword back at its sheath, and standing with blue light enveloping its body.
she was standing with blue light covering her body, that's make more sense than protecting the sword instead of herself
also if she protected the sword then her durability is higher than it, which make no sense

again why would she protect the sword ?

So More magic power =stronger soul? Do y’all agree with that.
I agree that those with strong souls tend to have big mana pools and generally be strong, however I don't really think is a direct relaptionship (like 1:1) and instead believe that is a indirect relaptionship caused as byproduct of what mean to be strong in verse.

I agree that those with strong souls tend to have big mana pools and generally be strong, however I don't really think is a direct relaptionship (like 1:1) and instead believe that is a indirect relaptionship caused as byproduct of what mean to be strong in verse.
I came across a statement that kinda suggested it.

Pre-the Athena training session they sorta suggest when Makoto does his bow training, increasing his magic amount, he also increases the power of his soul.

Hold up….
「In that case, you should do that several times over. And then let us work to somehow contain this power within that soul of yours.」(Daikokuten)

There’s some other stuff about Makoto’s soul needing to be stronger to contain the language power, I’ll expand on it when I get home.

So More magic power =stronger soul? Do y’all agree with that.
I remember Makoto resisting the goddess giving him a blessing, but that was because his body was already overload with mana, the other gods asked to keep doing his archery meditation technique to expand his mana pool, or else he might die

1)about the pact thing, does it make the person with stronger soul or higher mana the master ?

2)also when Makoto was gonna make a pact with Shiki he gave him the mana rings, probably to prevent destroying his soul

3)and Makoto did damage to Alte soul using mana arrows

maybe how much mana the body can contain depend on the soul, somehow?

Pre-the Athena training session they sorta suggest when Makoto does his bow training, increasing his magic amount, he also increases the power of his soul.

Hold up….

There’s some other stuff about Makoto’s soul needing to be stronger to contain the language power, I’ll expand on it when I get home.
yeah, I meontioned that before

it's like a bottle of water you can't fill if it's already full

so, pure non-elemental mana attack (Makoto's arrow) damage the soul and Makoto increase his mana pool

Hold up….

That say that mana is contained in the soul, which show a direct relaptionship between them, but also show how they are at the end actually two different things, because while is technically true that something can be cointained on itself (basically that the set A ⊆ A) is impossible for something to be bigger that itself (basically that A > A is impossible), it also show that there can be quite a big difference in size between the soul and mana (big enough that unless the mana become massively more bigger like in Makoto case then there is no problem for the soul).

So based on this scale the strength of a soul (their soul resistance) based only in the mana pool isn't that easy and accurate.

Back