• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tsuki Ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu General Discussion Thread

That say that mana is contained in the soul, which show a direct relaptionship between them, but also show how they are at the end actually two different things, because while is technically true that something can be cointained on itself (basically that the set A ⊆ A) is impossible for something to be bigger that itself (basically that A > A is impossible), it also show that there can be quite a big difference in size between the soul and mana (big enough that unless the mana become massively more bigger like in Makoto case then there is no problem for the soul).

So based on this scale the strength of a soul (their soul resistance) based only in the mana pool isn't that easy and accurate.
I was more-so saying mana can be an indicator of the size of one's soul.

It's also interesting that magic is contained in one's soul. That's not something I was aware of.

Yeah, for the dragons and Mio?
the gods and it was possibly mentioned humans in that world have longer lifespan than hyumans

just want to add:
Futsu is the manager of soul that's where Tomoe resurrection power come from
1)
“So this is the existence that is on equal footing with Root… Futsu.” (Makoto)

“Now I am only the manager of souls though. Nice to meet you, outstanding one, Misumi Makoto-kun.” (Futsu) ch 287
2)
“Nice to meet you, I am Futsu. Aside from Root and Doma, the other Superior Dragons don’t even know of my name, a very old existence.” (Futsu)

“You are a Superior Dragon, right? It was just recent that I heard that you and Root had an era where you were acclaimed existences in the long past.” (Tomoe)

“Close. That woman -no, he is currently a man, right. Well, whichever is fine. In the old era, it ruled over the skies and harmony, and I ruled over the land and souls.” (Futsu)

“But you incurred the wrath of Root, and as a result, you were killed or imprisoned, hence, you are now here. Was it a fight over a man? Whatever it is, what a loser-ja na.” (Tomoe)

The tone of Tomoe was calm, but there was probably displeasure and hostility mixed in it.

Because she had concluded that there’s a 9/10 probability that Futsu will prove to be a harmful existence for her master.

That’s because even if there have been twist and turns and in the past they couldn’t let their guards down around him, Makoto and Root are temporarily in a cooperative relationship.

It would be better to have a shallow relationship with Futsu, who is clearly antagonistic towards Root.

“Yeah, it is just as you say. The biggest reason was because of a man. And so, now I am the manager of the world of the dead where I know only few.” (Futsu) ch 288

It won't work on Makoto ?
“I wonder about that. It is difficult for normal women to get close to heroes. And in truth, he married Root and lived a happy life…and died. The people that were loved by him left numerous children and he was wrapped in love and died in happiness. He truly had a nice face in his final moments…to the point that all of my unsightly emotions towards Root melted.” (Futsu)

“…Did you…meet him here?” (Tomoe)

The eyes that were always directed at Tomoe had for the first time looked away, and Futsu looks at the garden, answering with silence.

On the other hand, Tomoe was at a loss of words in a different meaning.

Because the experience of Futsu was the one that Tomoe had been fearing the most since the time she met Makoto
. ch 288
which remind me there is other apple group who didn't eat the golden apple and were never shown like Toa's ancestor (human), possibly Futsu power won't work on humans or someone from outside the goddess world, the same way japanese humans have resistance to Tomoe's memory manipulation.

but let's not forget Makoto is a hyuman who live on earth, so maybe?

some stuff:

earth has magic just less than the goddess world
Supernatural powers and magic exist even in this world.

It is not major at all, and it is not on the level where they rule over the world from the shadows, but something like that certainly did exist.

That’s the first miracle that came upon Misumi Makoto which he himself doesn’t know about. extra 58

1)Karin (lol)
Ibuki Kaname learned of Karin Aksana.

The miraculous person that can cure any disease; the healing hand.

However, she is not someone that appears in public.

She is a woman that is whispered about in the dark recesses of the world.

Ibuki utilized his connections and money without a care about it, and succeeded in making contact with her -in a pretty forceful way that ignored the original request route.

And then, he paid an astronomical sum of money and received her treatment.

Karin’s treatment is not something grounded on medical techniques or knowledge.

What she does is connected to the supernatural…in other words, a power within the realms of the occult.

That’s how cornered Ibuki was.

However, the disease haunting Ibuki had been cured by her miraculous power despite her not being a doctor. He had finally conquered cancer.

After that, Ibuki arranged that he would be getting a diagnosis from Karin once every year on top of a health diagnosis. The pay for this must have been satisfactory for her, she accepted meeting him once a year. extra58
2)
(The chant of…magic?! This is for self-enhancement. It doesn’t seem like it has activated properly, but I can feel the magic power. The magic power inside of him is beginning to take shape as a spell inside of him. However, this isn’t good. Even at a glance, I can tell that he doesn’t have the energy to pass the spell through his body. Magic power that couldn’t turn into a spell coursing through your body would instead cause the opposite effect. I also don’t think a child as young as him is using something like this consciously…) (Karin) extra58
3)
He has an affinity with almost all magic elements.

Normally, even mages, who have polished their skills to control a variety of phenomena and are proficient in utilizing various elements, only have enough power to interfere with 1 to 3.

There’s only a handful of people who can use even more than that in the world.

It is said that it is a trait you are born with, but even in the 21st century, the details are still unclear.

At most, you would get people saying that a child born from supernatural users has a chance of having even more power.

It is in the middle of being researched that it might have to do with the genes.

And the reality is that it is easier for people with affinities to several spells to show up the longer a distinguished mage family continues on.

Of course, there are still cases where a child with genius level affinity will suddenly show up from common people.

Even though it has been researched for more than 2 millenia, there isn’t much that has been ascertained.

That’s the current situation of supernatural powers -of magic.

(This child has fire, water, wind, and earth, and even strengthening and healing… Unbelievable. But all of them are weak. At this rate, he won’t be awakening in magic for the rest of his life. Then, is this simply the product of a miracle? I have heard of elements being strengthened as time passes on, but the ones of this child are as if…he has been using them in his everyday life… As if there’s a natural feeling about it.) (Karin)

She can see the part that could be called the core of magic power inside the body and the lines of diverse hues stretching around his body.

Each color is an important pathway for when you are utilizing magic.

The surprise of Karin after confirming the body -not physically- of the groaning child was pretty reasonable.

He wasn’t only letting out magic power from inside of him, but taking in magic power from the outside. The things he was mumbling increased, and his abnormal degree of affinity towards magic really did warrant that much surprise.

For some reason, the size of his core and the force of his power was far below that of your average person, but it is certain that he is not a normal child. extra58
4)
Also, her treatments are truly simple ones.

She scans the body, pours power into the detected bad spot, and returns it to how it was.

That’s all there is to it.

Moreover, there’s no need to know about the small details, or have the medical knowledge for it.

She just has to wish for recovery.

It is truly miraculous.

It is also the reason why she is known as the strongest healing hand in the modern era.

When Karin scanned the state of his body as usual, she was once again shocked by the tragic state of that boy’s body.

(…I am impressed he has survived this long. All faculties are feeble to the extreme. It is on a level where I am even suspecting if he is a creature that isn’t adapted to this world… Geez, I give up. There’s no point in healing him, or like, even if I did, it would be the same. I did treat his heat stroke, but…what more could I even do? You would need an operation that changes almost all the insides of his body. It isn’t something that you can do something about by having him lie down on a bank. I also have my appointment with Mr. Ibuki…) (Karin) extra58
5)humans are stronger than hyumans
“You can’t use it anymore?” (Karin)

“Shape the magic power and knit it into a spell, and then shoot it; all of those steps have incredible pressure in them, so we can’t even create a small light. In the first place, the magic power in this world is too thin. Shaping the magic power and knitting it with an aria places a heavy burden in the body. Even casting the spell at the end feels as if there’s some sort of outstanding power from the world that rejects this. The pressure is so strong it feels as if they were saying ‘no way we will let you use magic’.”

Karin was born and raised in this world, so this is a new and fresh opinion.

The reason why people from a different world can’t use magic in this world despite being able to normally use it in theirs. Even though it was a simple question, she was given an opinion she had never heard before, and Karin had somewhat begun to accept that they were from a parallel world.

If it is a world that’s ruled by different laws, different common sense, and different standards, no matter where it is, it would be correct to call it a parallel world.

In that case, would it be possible that any human can use magic to a certain degree if they were to go to other worlds? -is the question that was born in her, but she decided to not ask that right now and just listen.

“We are happy to hear that we have the talent, but right now me and my husband are simply normal people with weak bodies. extra59
6)elemental affinity and magic core are different
She understood since she could see that they both had low magic power at their core.

Their affinity towards elements and the amount of magic power they have just doesn’t match at all.

She felt that they certainly wouldn’t be able to use magic unless assisted greatly by something.

Also, seeing these two who don’t seem to understand the standing of magic in this world at all, Karin began to believe that they really might have come from a different world.

The Misumi family is way too defenseless.

If this family were not living in a peaceful nation, she even felt like there’s no knowing what would have happened to them.

Resolving herself, Karin decided to tell them about the standing of supernatural powers in this world and their treatment.

“…In this world, magic and supernatural powers are concealed, and it is considered as nonexistent by the general public. Sorry if it sounds rude, but he and everyone else here are lacking too much sense of danger. Even if you only have the affinity, there’s the possibility that you will be deemed to have plenty enough ability and be experimented on.” (Karin) extra59
7)
“Of course. Regarding you two, the magic affinity, just by having it circulate in what I call the Line, you can strengthen your body to a certain degree. With that, the many magical affinities you have will thin out, and the people who have strong awareness of the supernatural will just see you as slightly peculiar people.” (Karin)

“…Is something like that possible? It is true that it would be nice if our bodies were a bit stronger, but my specialty was water, and my wife’s was wind. I am aware that they are both elements that are hard to say are strong.” (Hayato)

“It is true that you specialize in that, but you also hold affinities in other elements. This is actually a rare case in this world. You mostly have an affinity with one or three at most. Just having an affinity with several can already be seen as plenty valuable.” (Karin)

“…Then, Aksana-san, you can help change the magic affinity -Line(?)- to a healthy one despite not having the affinity yourself? I think that’s incredible though.” (Kasumi)

“I can. I am not a mage. I am called a mystic, and I can use powers that normal people can’t use. I am also called something embarrassing like the Healing Hand though. Basically, I am a person who excels in healing the body of people.” (Karin) extra59
8)what she did and why he can't use wind element
(His fundamental magic power is weak and only his Lines for water and wind are decently thick. The strength of his body is the weakest I know of. First, let’s check whether he has any diseases… Nope, he is healthy. This is the fruits of his parents’ efforts. Be grateful about it. Then, let’s begin. I don’t know how many times he has done it already, but his body strengthening Line is budding. Then, I will fork the Line of fire and earth that has mostly stopped, put them together, make it a base, and…this is light and darkness? That’s rare too. But it is not on a practical level, and the chances of this child utilizing magic are low, so I will put those together too and secure the strengthening Line. Alright. It is taking shape. With this, as I repeat the ‘ones that are not the same’, I should be able to amplify the body strengthening one. It would be better to properly utilize what he has. The elder sister had a lot of magic power, so I could manage with her, and the second daughter had a stronger body compared to the other children, so I managed to make it normal simply by supplementing her Lines… Hmm, it really should be a realignment of Lines. I can’t just come here for the rest of my life, so there’s no point unless this child can get the strength to live by himself.) (Karin)

A room in the Misumi house.

At a glance, it looks as if Karin is putting a hand on the chest of the sleeping Makoto with her eyes closed and the parents watching over it, but she has already begun the treatment of Misumi Makoto.

There’s no incision and no blood coming out, but this is certainly an operation.

An operation where she changed things like the magic power flow and the blood vessels that can’t be seen with the naked eye.

Karin is one of the few people in the world who can touch that realm and also one of the tops.

(Water or wind? I have to cut off one of those…strengthen the healing Line, have it scattered around his whole body, and have it reinforce his body. Fortunately, the Line operation has not gone as far as to bring negative effects to the body and mind, but I am a bit scared about severing the element he had from the root when it is basically an individual trait of his… Even so, if we are going to be aiming for as better of a result as possible…it would be wind. The Line that is asserting itself the most. However, if he has the chance of using magic in the future, it is true that I would like to leave wind if I had to choose between those two. In the case of this child, he won’t be able to use healing spells at all, so the worth of water will be halved. The magic receptors have been scattered through his whole body, so it doesn’t cause any issues in casting healing magic on him… Right, I am proceeding here on the basis that he won’t be using magic in the future anyways, so there’s no point fretting here. I will cut off wind since it will strengthen the effect the most. That’s my decision. Let’s leave water… Now, I will be finishing soon, Makoto-kun. You will have a fever and be bedridden for a while, but I think your world will have changed a decent degree once you wake up.) (Karin) extra59
9)
“I am sorry. My objective was to make his body the same as that of a normal person.” (Karin)

“Please raise your head, Sensei.” (Hayato)

“That’s right. We are grateful for what you have done, and have no intention of blaming you.” (Kasumi)

Karin thought that Makoto would be able to reach a normal state.

But she underestimated the body of a hyuman.

Makoto had been born with the body of a normal hyuman with no excelling traits.

Because of that, he doesn’t have the traces of the Divine Protection of the Goddess like the elder sister, or the strong body of the little sister that was given to her from the body of the mother having grown used to giving birth.

He is a child that was born with the body of the weak in a world where the strong live.

Even with that, he inherited the average looks of this world only, and Karin didn’t voice it out ever, but she thought the one who drew the shortest end of the stick from the 3 children was Makoto.

Just like how the parents of Makoto said as they lowered their posture even more and kneeled in front of Karin, the body of Makoto has gotten a lot stronger since then.

But his body was still pretty weak compared to that of a normal child.

The body that she thought he would grow used to and become stronger didn’t leave the realm of being weak, and stayed that way.

But even with that, it stopped being on the level where his life would be in danger, so that’s good enough of a miracle. extra59
probably this is what the fate sisters meant he changed his fate

found this
darkness element=magic absorption
“Really. How is it going at the side of the ring?”

“Umu, it is not that complicated. After all, it only has the effect of sucking the magic power of its user.”

“Truly a cursed ring. Fufufufufu.”

“It’s not a laughing matter. For the beginning at the very least, it has to have good effectiveness. When I got a request to make the performance better and not think about the wellbeing of the body, I was surprised that they gave me a darkness filled ring. The good thing is that it can be taken off at any time.”

“I heard that at a later time. I wanted to be there as well.”

“It’s a cursed ring effect that was made using the maximum of its material after all. At the end, we were able to make the foundation. Now we only have to make the effectiveness better.”

“Oooh! That is some progress there.”

“Increasing the potential of this, it could go from a white to a red ring. To make the darkness filled ring… How about Beren?”
make sense Haruka used black smoke to absorb Makoto's mana and cover her weapon in black energy to nullify his magic
and Mio is the spirit of darkness

except gods and Mio that one time lol.
Makoto too
I just reread from the begining and notice some stuff

Mio regeneration feat
It was released. The dagger that was in his hands became the core of the spell. Separating from Master’s hand, it became a blue light and accelerated directly to the spider.

That dagger wasn’t just a dagger for etiquette?

In the middle of the tyrannical fire, one string of blue pierced the body of the spider.

And the red lights also stopped.

No…

The blue string, in a single breath, became big and swallowed everything around it. Even the whole body of the big framed spider.

It was so strong it made the whole world tremble. The air and the earth trembled as if in fear.

Before long, the light slowly settled down.

A slightly far away rock mountain had become rubble, and it had signs of a spider there.

It looked as if only its shadow was remaining.

Ahahahaha. This…I could only laugh at it.

That kind of attack…

I confirm it. The attack just now would even slaughter a dragon.

Leaving aside my ‘invincible’ name, there are a number of Superior Dragons that boast on their defensive capabilities.

If it is an acquaintance it would be Sand Wave. But even that fellow, if it received such an attack, it would become a fatal wound.

Master, with a face that looked like it had lost all its vitality, slowly tottered to the shadow of the spider that was remaining there.

Is it to retrieve his dagger?

“Has your stomach filled up, you pervert?” (Makoto)

But just saying that must have taken his all, because his face turned blue and he toppled over.

Using that much magic power, well, it is the obvious result. His physical strength must be at its limit as well.

No other choice. Let’s carry him.

It was at the moment I thought that…

“Wha?!”

The shadow became solid in a second and revived. Impossible, it is an attack that not even a Superior dragon would be able to take, you know?!

Even if that spider is an incarnation of darkness, it shouldn’t be able to endure it! ch12

also her body isn't normal
1)
Evading the whole claw that came at me, I unleashed a counter at the same time.

Slicing off four of its legs, they flew off and, in a second, they became black dust and disappeared. ch11
2)
Oh~.

It has begun stretching its limbs. As expected of the incarnation of darkness. It means that its body is like a shadow huh. ch12

Mio was trapped inside a mist barrier and she was freed because Tomoe wanted to see Makoto fight (the anime did it wrong)
Black impressive legs that looked like CG were cracking the space in the area and were piercing, trying to penetrate it.

When a number of the legs penetrated through, in the darkness inside the big crack, I could see fangs that seemed to belong to an ant or a wasp.

It plunged at me who was in a daze.

“Trying to eat me again! Just how delicious do I look?!” (Makoto)

I screamed at the situation that looked the same as Shen’s. ch10
but it said
The spider was in a somewhat faraway place from where I am, and it was struggling violently, trapped by what seemed to be a hazy something.

Is that something she did?

“Did you save me?” (Old man)

“It seems you are a person that doesn’t know etiquette. I can just throw you away, you know? Wait, are you…a dwarf?” (Woman)

Does she know about us?

At any rate, is she telling me to mind my words in the state my body is in?

Well, it is true she saved me. In this situation, I should do just that.

How tiresome.

“I am named Beren. An elder dwarf.” (Beren)

“Hoo! As I thought, a dwarf! Fumufumu. Fine. You have good luck. I shall save you.” (Woman)

Where is she getting all that strength in that thin body?

A woman with a haughty attitude was easily carrying me.

In a princess carry.

“It hurts!” (Beren)

“Fuu, it’s not a fatal injury. Try to endure a bit. I will heal it later.” (Woman)

“It would help me a lot.” (Beren)

“It’s fine, it’s fine. It’s a reward for bringing an interesting thing. Fufu, spider, huh. Hey, if you want to come, then come. My master will take you on.” (Woman)

That woman declared so to the struggling spider. We entered a hazy something that seemed to be created by her while carrying me.

This hazy feeling that entered my nose… Is this mist? pov-chapter-meeting-with-the-demi-human-beren-2

Tomoe's gate is just a weird mist
When I leave the tent, I head to the exit gate that Shen had made. Even if I said gate, it wasn’t that incredible of a construction; it was just a glittery mist.
Asura is inside the goddess world
This is Asora. Another world inside another world. ch10

Makoto limited lightning manipulation
Oops, the blue color was again the only one left and it disappeared soon after. Is the order yellow, red, and black?

I couldn’t create the green element of wind at all. It seems that my compatibility with it is the worst. But I also couldn’t control the element (or at least I think it is) of lightning well.

I am checking my compatibility in the elements and it seems the number one is blue: the water element; the next one is black: the dark element; then it’s fire; and lastly, lightning. In terms of lightning I feel like I could use it slightly, but there’s still a long way to go to use it practically.

There are also a few others, but there is no doubt that water is number one.

Memo memo. Even if my magic power is a cheat, it looks like my element compatibility is not a cheat. ch 10

Makoto was also able to break the barrier (Asura)
1)
The world was warping heavily.

To think this is an illusion.

I, who had already understood the general situation, am now firmly looking at the world around me once again.

There I am, just inside a deep, very deep mist.

“That wasn’t on the level of an illusion. Damn it, damn it!!” (Makoto)

If I am a bit careless, I will surely be swallowed by that illusion again. Next time, with what kind of carnal desire…which other person that I can’t meet anymore will I tarnish?

I don’t want to see that kind of thing again. I will not be able to take it.

But before I think of a clear way to get out of here, I have to hit the walls of this small world at least once or my heart won’t settle.

I have to clear away this regret and pitifulness. No, I can’t go without doing so.

“Shen, I thank you for reminding me of my pitifulness.” (Makoto)

I found the wall without effort. The walls that enclose me in this deep mist. ch7
2)Makoto punch the barrier using fire element
A red light revolves and envelops my right hand and forms a spherical shape. It may be my imagination but I felt that the power of this was a lot higher than the last time I used it.

It’s most likely because of the tension!!

I stand firm on the surface with my left leg as if trying to bring it down.

Using the way of shooting a straight I saw in a boxing manga as reference!

In my hand I carried the fire ball!

“I am already tired of your shit Ibukiiii!!!” (Makoto)

To my club friend, to the friend Ibuki that has received who knows how many talents from heaven, I hit the wall with all of my strength along with all of my dissatisfaction!!
3)Makoto destroy Asura from the inside
I could sense the activation of power inside the barrier.

It was quite the power.

I can hear something.

“Anyways… girls… after the other!” (Makoto)

What is it, the power has increased even more. The barrier is crying.

“Already… tyr…. kiiiiii!!!” (Makoto)

“Oooh?!” (Shen)

The mist that was on the surface of the barrier disappeared as if crying.

And then…

A dull and dreadful sound rose out.

My barrier, for the first time, had been destroyed from the inside.

How out of norm can you be? Just how powerful is that power the God from the other world has given you?

Cold sweat.

Thinking about that attack hitting me sends shivers down my body. ch 8

Tomoe limited pocket reality manipulation
Trapping him in the mist barrier, I checked out the memories of the enemy hyuman, and I was shocked.

By the way, I don’t know what kind of illusion he is being shown. I just pour in the power inside this barrier and can only decide if the direction of the illusion will be pleasure or fear.

Normally there shouldn’t be any problems after that. If it goes into the fear side, most of them would die, and a lot of them would also struggle. If it’s pleasure, the struggle would be low, but the time it takes for them to die would get longer.

For speed, its fear; for safety, I would go for pleasure. That’s how I divided the use of them.
ch 8
so Asura is simply a mist barrier that's also a pocket reality or illusion covered by mist inside and outside
it's a mixture of barrier and subjective reality from the trapped person

water element is connected to space manipulation (maybe it only work on special water)
Right now, they are at a space of Meiris Lake that Waterfall had created.
Its utilization is quite different from Tomoe’s, but Waterfall was a dragon that possessed a space as well.
(Mirror huh. Is it like the world at the other side of the mirror? The scene at the water’s surface can be broken by the waves and gives an unstable image, but even though this is small for a space, it feels like it is stable. It resembles Tomoe’s Asora, but…could it be that water is the closest to the element of space creation?) (Makoto)
Makoto was comparing the inherent ability of Tomoe –Asora– with the current space that was probably created by Waterfall.
“Waterfall, let me go right to the point. If I were to put it the water element to practical use, can I compose a separate space even if temporary, and retain it?” (Hibiki)
Hibiki was thinking if she could put the water element into practical use to create a separate space she can use as a storage.
If they can make use of it, it would be extremely useful in armies.
They have to rival the demon race in techniques and strategy as much as possible, or the hyumans will continue suffering hard fights.
It is because she understands this that she made this question.
“Well, I wouldn’t say there’s no chance, but this temple holds the special characteristic of my water, and it was combined with the power of the Meiris Lake; a result born by chance. It is also the one of the reasons why I live here. In magic, water is indeed one of the elements closest to creating a space, but in terms of the utilization you are thinking of, the one with the highest chance of knowing would be a certain someone that specializes in illusions.” (Waterfall)
“Someone that specializes in illusions… It is true that something of this level can’t be done easily.” (Hibiki)
“…”
(I feel like she is talking directly about Tomoe. Just how do the memories of Superior Dragons work? She is talking of Tomoe as if she knew of her. Anyways, this place is really different to Asora. Her space is only as big as a lake after all. Also, there’s a problem in it.) (Makoto)
Makoto didn’t react to the words of Waterfall and was thinking.
He was using Sakai and trying to understand this space.
From the information that was gathered, he learned that this place is simply connected to the real Meiris Lake, and it was different from Asora which can be used for complete isolation if they wanted to. ch 208
we know Tomoe has the highest affinity for water element which explain her weird spacial mist manipulation, also her gate being something different than magic (natural phenomenon), the reason it was usable on Alte's lightning and Haruka's ice seal.
also Lance said he has a high affinity for water, that explain his sword teleportation.
or when that hyuman female accidently find herself outside Asura
so people can also enter and leave by accident.

Makoto's strongest attack on Mio
I could see a blue light. I could faintly see a blue mist lingering around him, and it was as beautiful as an illusion.

“So he was holding back.” (Shen)

I was sure he was going serious already.

Right now the magic power that’s being knit and collected could not be compared to just a few moments ago. Its attributes were also different. It’s most likely water. It seems to be the element that fits master the most.

I think that maybe it is actually not that. The compatibility of master with water is simply because of his pact with me. I think he originally had another strong point, and it is something that naturally shows up.

I see.

The current attack is not only using the magic power inside his body but it’s also using the magic power in the surroundings. Before, he had only been using the magic power inside of him. And even that, he has a lot.

Master must have been considerate on the fights in this world and the use of the magic power in it.

It seems he has given up on that. He is planning on blowing everything up. He is being controlled by his emotions, but his calm face doesn’t seem to change. ch 12

Last edited:
I’ve been thinking about the flat world and destroying the world statements lately. So I’ll ask… How big do you guys think the goddess’s world is?

Y’know; despite the Japan-like map, the flat world, ect. I still believe it’s planet sized since it’s parallel to Asora/Earth, they have a sun along with day and night cycles, and travel takes fairly long/distances are kinda stated to be long, which is consistent with the world being earth sized or at the very least not Japan sized.

I’ve been thinking about the flat world and destroying the world statements lately. So I’ll ask… How big do you guys think the goddess’s world is?

Y’know; despite the Japan-like map, the flat world, ect. I still believe it’s planet sized since it’s parallel to Asora/Earth, they have a sun along with day and night cycles, and travel takes fairly long/distances are kinda stated to be long, which is consistent with the world being earth sized or at the very least not Japan sized.
Don't know, if there is a map of the place and a statement about how big is a place (I think the demon kingdom had a stated size?) then I can pixel scale it to get something.

I mean, being flat or the size of the thing don't really correlate with a day and night cycle since 1) Everything is supernatural 2) Even from the beginning when Asora was super small it already had a day and night cycle 3) A flat world is impossible with real physics so trying to apply the logic of the day and night cycle is kinda dumb because we don't know how that is supposed to work.

Don't know, if there is a map of the place and a statement about how big is a place (I think the demon kingdom had a stated size?) then I can pixel scale it to get something.

I mean, being flat or the size of the thing don't really correlate with a day and night cycle since 1) Everything is supernatural 2) Even from the beginning when Asora was super small it already had a day and night cycle 3) A flat world is impossible with real physics so trying to apply the logic of the day and night cycle is kinda dumb because we don't know how that is supposed to work.
wasn't mentioned that the goddess world is different than earth ?
Root said that he existed with Futsu before the goddess came and that she didn't creat it.

also it kind kind of similair to Asura at the edge of the goddess word there is a fog or mist wall or something like that, the reason they consider the wastland dangerous is because new creatures showed up from the wall like mist gate (no sure about this)

I believe the world is flat so how you gonna use logic on that.

by the way Asura doesn't just grow but it's also unstable because it keep changing. (does Makoto even control it ?)
Presently, I am facing a sudden turn of events that I can’t understand and, for now, I have tried to encourage myself.

Asora has clearly gotten bigger. It has turned more and more into something I can’t understand.

Wow.

At the horizon I can see a pitch-black forest. That place was supposed to be a green prairie before. Moreover, another forest was made close to our vicinity.

Also, a river that looked like it was here from the very beginning was now flowing. It traversed the distance, crossed the orcs village, and continued heading downstream to somewhere. Maybe there is a sea in the end?

It’s not an optical illusion.

I investigated but, physically, the topography had expanded and changed as well. The wall that was in the far distance of Asora, I now have to use [Sakai] to be able to see where it is. The water flow disappears somewhere inside it so, in the future, it may become even bigger.

The size may even compete with Hokkaido. I said whatever came to mind, but I think that this place is just too vast to call it a prefecture.

In its entirety, I get the impression that the vegetation and water has increased. I am worried that it feels like the lands of Japan more and more. There are no houses or paddy fields, but it’s the atmosphere.

J-Just how unstable is this place? Seriously, this place, is it safe to reside in it? ch 13

My point of day and night was just supporting it.

but yeah, I believe it’s stated to be thousands of kilometers between limia and Gritonia who are right next to each other in the map. These distances are more thing I got to look out for now lol.

My point of day and night was just supporting it.

but yeah, I believe it’s stated to be thousands of kilometers between limia and Gritonia who are right next to each other in the map. These distances are more thing I got to look out for now lol.
I think it just the background effect
where was it stated the distance?

I meant Asura is like a barrier with the inside is bigger, like a dimensional storage
I'm comparing it to itself not the goddess world.
Sure…?

but I’ll have to find these distances, I honestly have no idea where it was mentioned.

I never thought the size of the world was such a contentious topic that you guys would want statements for distances.

Also, remember when Makoto stretched Sakai for hundreds of kilometers just to cover like one city lol.
The width of Japan is only 300km km kek.

Sure…?

but I’ll have to find these distances, I honestly have no idea where it was mentioned.

I never thought the size of the world was such a contentious topic that you guys would want statements for distances.

Also, remember when Makoto stretched Sakai for hundreds of kilometers just to cover like one city lol.
The width of Japan is only 300km km kek.

the size after he was given shrines as a gifts, also sakai get weaker the more it expand
This is just an approximate feeling, but the current vastness of Asora might be the same as the part of the Goddess’ world that is currently known.

But we don’t even have a country. The most we have are two towns and a few villages.

We totally have too much to manage.

At first, it was as if we were creating a town in a miniature garden, and yet, by the time I noticed, the miniature garden had transformed into a savannah. That’s how it felt.

The expansion this time feels slightly different from before.

I use [Sakai] and investigate the land that has expanded.

The new land was obviously created at the edges of Asora, so I am looking at Asora as a whole.

When [Sakai] is too wide, it is impossible to use it to check details.

Right now, it is fine if I can tell if it’s mountains, valleys, plains, lakes, or a sea.

With my previous experiences as reference, it has probably expanded 100 kilometers in every direction.

If that’s the case, this is quite the large scale.

“…Hey, you are kidding, right?” (Makoto)

As soon as I began investigating, I found something unbelievable.

I could tell my face had stiffened.

Asora itself is an outrageous place, but as expected, this is something I can’t believe immediately.

In a sense, it was the same as when I learned about the sea, or maybe I am feeling even more surprise than that time.

Ah, the same as with the sea…

That means…

One possibility came to mind.

“Waka!!!”

Right at that moment, Tomoe rushed into my room without knocking. ch 222
maybe hundreds of km or even thousands.

silver arms affect space, Touda=Tamaki
“He is even using that?” (Tomoe)

As if wrapping up the place where Touda and Makoto are from both sides, what Tomoe referred to, were the silver arms that were opening their inorganic palms.

The space that was being wrapped, distorted in a strange manner.

The expression of Touda had distorted as well.

The blocking of the Brids had stopped, and the shrine maiden changed her defense into a concentrated barrier.

Of course, she wouldn’t be able to defend against everything with only that, and wounds were slowly piling up.

The pair of arms steadily grew closer, and as the wrapped space became smaller, the distortion of the landscape in that space grew denser as if looking at it through lens.

The Brids of Makoto stop.

The shrine maiden was being smothered by something invisible, that’s what her body showed was occurring.

It was clear that the arms were placing some sort of constraint in the space where Makoto and Touda are, but Makoto still maintained his stance holding his bow. ch 225

Why gods are interested in Makoto
1)
“Touda, about the shrine visiting, I didn’t ask the detailed parts like the differences between people and the issue that it isn’t a fixed amount of magic power taken. There won’t be any problems occurring with that, right?” (Makoto)

After that fight on the name of a custom, we returned to the Shinto shrine with Touda, and we heard from her about the three temples counting the Shinto shrine.

From what she said, what I didn’t know at all was about the part about the homage, worshipping, and praying; well, in other words, the parts that were done when praying in front of Gods.

Saying it simply, just like when someone pays homage in a shrine with money, you also consume magic power here.

“Of course. Well, there are always exceptions in everything, but regarding the difference in individuals, it is simply to consume magic power that’s fitting depending on the capacity of the person. For people that have ten thousand, a hundred is taken: for people that have a hundred, one is taken. That’s how it would work. So it would mean, the people would be offering around 1% of their total in normal visits.” (Touda) ch226
2)the amount depend on the person's desire
“In that case, people like me would be offering quite a lot.” (Makoto)

“Yes. But it shouldn’t feel like a burden at all.” (Touda)

“That’s true. The first time we did the homage, I didn’t feel anything after all.” (Makoto)

“Please do think of it as expendable magic power.” (Touda)

“Then what was that about the fixed amount and the exception you were talking about?” (Makoto)

The answer would be the same. When it is a strong wish -a wholehearted wish- like for example; wishing for it every day several times, or taking years continuously wishing for it. Depending on the case, it might affect your very life.” (Touda)

“When you make a wish so strong and wholeheartedly…” (Makoto)

“Yes. If you wish strongly, you will end up offering a large amount of magic power. Thinking about the belief of the people of Asora towards this Shinto shrine, I don’t think it will be possible.” (Touda)

Wish for it strongly, moreover, they have to do it continuously for that to happen huh.
3)Divine vessel
“The magic power that is being offered will gather in a vessel, right? Is it fine to assume that the balls that you showed us are the divine vessels where it resides?” (Makoto) <Divine Vessel=神体><In this part, divine vessel refers to Shintai: an object where a deity resides.>

What Touda showed us as the divine vessels were two transparent clear balls and one ball that had a variety of colored lights inside it.

The transparent ones are the ones from the Buddhist temple and the Parthenon, and the one with light inside is from the Shinto shrine.

In other words, the light inside the ball is our magic power.

I was slightly bothered that it was all in the same ball.

Because the presence of those divine vessels should have differences between each other.

“The divine vessels, is it. Hm, there’s no problems with your interpretation, but strictly speaking, the vessels are more close to eggs. That ball will change its appearance as it accumulates magic power after all.” (Touda)

“…Heh~.” (Makoto)

As expected of a unique Shinto shrine.

So it is its form before being born.

Well, that’s fine.

In the first place, having magic power sucked as you go paying homage is not normal anymore.

“…By the way, Makoto-sama, offering magic power when praying to Gods works the same way even in Earth. Actually, this world is the strange one for not taking this system.” (Touda)

“Eh?!” (Makoto)

She read my mind?!

No, that’s not it. It is a system that’s used universally?!

No way that’s true!

“That’s way too farfetched. Even when I visited shrines in my world…” (Makoto)

“Most humans are not aware of the very concept of magic power, so it is a matter of course. They don’t use it, and they can’t detect it. Even if they were to consume a small quantity of it, there won’t be any harm for humans. It is an amount that wouldn’t even need one day to recover after all.” (Touda) ch226
4)remember the sword Tamaki made
“But well, leaving aside that talk, regarding the divine vessel, I think it won’t be long before it shows form. Just with Makoto-sama’s magic power, it has already received an enormous amount after all. But when speaking of its completed form, it would still need a long time. I will report when there’s some sort of change, so you can just enjoy yourselves.” (Touda) ch226
so empowerment for gods ?
is that how Hibiki's empowerment make her stronger? she absorb magic power from people who believe in her as a result it make her stronger?

another Tomoe's memory manipulation weakness, this is Tamaki.
“Then let me read your memories. You say that you want to become a member of ours-ja. You won’t mind, right? Of course, I will protect your secrets and will not reveal them.” (Tomoe)

“Ah right, Tomoe-san has the power of reading memories. But to read the memories of an object like me…are you able to read the memories of a thing like that?”

An object huh.

Why is it I am feeling slightly pissed by that?

It is close to what I felt with Sari.

“I don’t really find it pleasant to have Waka-sama get a follower that calls herself an object though.” (Mio)

Mio also gave an objection towards having the shrine maiden-san as a follower.

If it is the instinct of Mio, there’s a pretty high chance that it is dangerous.

No no.

If it’s those Gods, there’s no way.

“I am simply telling you to show that you don’t have any evil intent or are a threat first, you know? I am telling you to expose all the memories you are hiding there.” (Tomoe)

“That’s a problem. I have not been hiding them to begin with. Excuse me for saying this but, maybe Tomoe-san’s power doesn’t work on objects?”

“Hoh…you are saying that you are not hiding them? That’s what you claim?” (Tomoe)

“And in reality, there’s nothing I need to hide from my senpai and the personage that I will be serving with my life on the line. Mio-san, regarding my behavior, I will fix that as fast as possible as I serve Goshujin-sama, so please, give me a bit of time for that.” ch 224

so empowerment for gods ?
is that how Hibiki's empowerment make her stronger? she absorb magic power from people who believe in her as a result it make her stronger?
I don't think so, I think her power is a separate thing.

But about the gods and empowerment thing; I always found it funny that Tsukuyomi and Susanoo are narratively so powerful when really Shinto gods shouldn't be anywhere near as powerful as Athena or Shivaa just based on how that power is attained.
another Tomoe's memory manipulation weakness, this is Tamaki.
Not really a weakness considering we never assumed it worked on objects.

But about the gods and empowerment thing; I always found it funny that Tsukuyomi and Susanoo are narratively so powerful when really Shinto gods shouldn't be anywhere near as powerful as Athena or Shivaa just based on how that power is attained.

Not really a weakness considering we never assumed it worked on objects.
what do you think about the stuff I mention before : #210 and #222

The ******* author even made Athena the younger one from the trio of gods when she is actually the oldest one of them as her pantheon is older.

With the world size give me a map and statements of sizes (or at least distances) and I could give it a try pixel scaling.
I'll tell you when I find some stuff on that. In the meantime....

Tomoe read Hibiki's memories and saw that her and Makoto had the same sword instructor, and thought she would learn more from Hibiki's memories. Hibiki is more skilled confirmed kek.
Edit:

Watcher, me and Expec had an argument about who's more skilled between Makoto and Hibiki some months ago. Actually probably a year ago at this point lol

Last edited:
I'll tell you when I find some stuff on that. In the meantime....

Tomoe read Hibiki's memories and saw that her and Makoto had the same sword instructor, and thought she would learn more from Hibiki's memories. Hibiki is more skilled confirmed kek.
Yeah, they had the smae teacher, that said the treatment that said teacher gave to both of them was completely different and that is something that she herself explain to one of her friends (who is also a super skilled master like her which sit at the top of the current world), to mention a few things to Makoto she teached an antigue fighting style meant to kill, brought him with all his other master friends for training (reason to why they even felt concerned with Makoto disappearence) and forbid him from participating in any tournament or form of competition. With Hibiki the teacher understood from the beginning that she was a leader, someone who in the future probably would had become a politician, so the phplosophy she had with her was quite different and thus didn't went with all like with Makoto.

Also, of course she would learn more about swordmanship from the one tought swordmanship instead of the one tought bowmanship, would be weird if it was the other way around.

Watcher, me and Expec had an argument about who's more skilled between Makoto and Hibiki some months ago. Actually probably a year ago at this point lol
the same teacher but different style
they both fought Io, so you can reread the fights and compare them.

by the way, there is something they call wavelength that the gods used to communicate with people

possible:
maybe limited summoning: they can summon people with the same wavelength as them, it will be harder for someone else.
1)she asked tsukyomi to summon Makoto.
2)she was able to only send Makoto to Sofia because he willingly enter the magic circle
3)the second time time she summoned him was different, I mean she could easily summon the heroes from earth but had a problem with Makoto who was in that world, I know he resist it but the method than her normal summoning, right?

limited clairvoyance and telepathy : they can watch or send oracles to people...
1)she was possibly watching Tomoki and Hibiki to know the right moment to summon them, she also know about their life. while she know nothing about Makoto including his appearance.
2)she couldn't detect Makoto until she used the priests, to see through them.
3)she can send oracle to them.
4)the other gods were watching Makoto using their link except Susano, Athena had Eris(forest elf)
also Root did the same thing with Sofia
5)Tsukyomi and Makoto are possibly connected.

why does the goddess have resistance negation?

So, considering that, who do you think is more skilled in CQC.

Makoto didn't really fight in CQC against Io, so it's not a good comparison... really.
Hibiki is more skilled in CQC while Makoto rely on raw strength.

for the most skilled in CQC: Haruka>Sofia>?
most skilled in magic: ?

No it doesn’t
that's the problem, so we need to find the size of the goddess world, relying on country size is useless without borders.
I believe it to be thousands of km at least.

Do you think hyumans should get blessed and luck ? they're all blessed by the goddess with beauty and good health.
also Makoto's blessing from tsukyomi give him good luck.
also the heroes are kind of lucky to survive certain situation like: Mio's attack, the war, demon's attack...
all because Makoto was there.

Back