• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Alte Stuff

1) Alte should have Soul Manipulation as her Petrification should be comparable at least comparable to Hatsuharu's petrification which can turn souls to stone. Alte's lightning is stated by her to be the king of many status effects. Petrification being a status effect that it has.

“That’s pointless. You’ve already been checkmated. If you know a bit about the words of Lorel, you should understand what I meant, right? Red Lightning into Stun Lightning; the king of many status effects. The first order of business will be to destroy that unpleasant wall together with the Fake Apostle Raidou… DIE!” (Alte) ~Chapter 363

2) "Is likely faster than the likes of Haruka Osakabe and is physically above Tomoe and Mio"
^This justification should be changed as she's actually stated to be weaker than Haruka. As seen below. She would still scale above Tomoe and Mio in their final forms though so no stat change.

Tomoe Stuff

1) Can Summon those from Asora (The pocket dimension in which they all live) via Telepathy and either her or the person themselves opening a portal from Asora. It should be noted that Makoto, Mio, and Shiki should all have this power, but Tomoe is the only one to actually use this strategy in a fight. Also upgrade their telepathy range to Interdimensional.
Thought transmission is being jammed, so it will take a bit of time, but I have to report this. ~Chapter 362
Aah, I am truly glad that I contacted Waka.
~Chapter 362
“Has the surprise attack gone well?” (Tomoe)

The arrow of Waka pierced the arm of Alte holding her flashy scythe.

It is not like it flew and pierced her, it simply suddenly pierced her.

And then, as if it had been shot powerfully from the horizon, it tore off her arm from elbow and below, and pinned it into the ground.

Of course, the scythe she had in her hand as well.

“Eh?” (Alte)

I understand that feeling, I understand it.

I also didn’t get it at first -tasting the serious fear of death for the first time.

“…”

Mist appeared for an instant only, and Waka descended from there. ~Chapter 362
“Sorry for being late, Tomoe. You two can return to Asora now and rest.” (Makoto) ~ Same Chapter
Haruka Stuff
1) Haruka's water spirit form should just be High 6-B, as she is stronger than Alte with equipment.
In terms of strength, Haruka-san was the stronger one, but in terms of pain, Alte ranks higher.

2) The durability of Haruka's coffins should be comparable to Makoto's AP, as he stated that his magic power alone was lacking to destroy them and he needed Azuza (His special bow)
In my hand, there’s…Azusa.

Because I understood that the strength of my magic was lacking to destroy those coffins.
We'll get to Makoto's AP rating Later.
Stuff For Everyone
1) Having Magic power grants one's body resistance to magic status effects.
“You can break through most magic, but you can’t ignore all the magic resistance from a person’s body, huh.” (Makoto) ~Chapter 363
Honestly speaking, even if the magic power gets pierced through, the resistance towards status effects that comes from magic power is still present. ~Chapter 364
2) Purification and Petrification resistance for everyone 8-A and up, as Makoto's students could reverse the effects of Hatsuharu's weakest petrification by just using their magic, and Makoto stated that even an average adventurer could deal with it.
“Well then, one more hint. Hatsuharu’s petrification skill is more powerful and on the level of a curse, but it is currently quite suppressed. To an extent that even an average adventurer might be able to deal with it.” (Makoto) ~334
I undo the petrification of one of the second generation.
“You are telling us to undo the rest of this ourselves?” (Samilla)
Makoto's AP
1) Waterfall states that Makoto is a bigger threat to the world than The Goddess, and a fight between them would cause the destruction of the world by its roots. He also creates constallations, but there is no given timeframe and it's likely not comabt applicable.

“…Raidou is a bigger danger to this world than the Goddess. Why is it that you and Root don’t understand something so simple?” (Waterfall) ~Chapter 218
“Hibiki, listen well. Change him not with battle, but with a different method, and find some way to seal him within peace. Raidou’s vessel for power itself is completely different from you and the Empire’s hero. It can take form suddenly, and trying to oppose it would be a foolish. No matter how big of a vessel hyumans possess, they won’t be able to take in the whole sea. It goes beyond comparison.” (Waterfall)
“Vessel of power…” (Hibiki)
“Even if we were to put all the power in this world into one, I don’t think we would be able to realize a battle.” (Waterfall)
“Then, don’t tell me that even the Goddess…” (Hibiki)
“…If it turns into a situation where the Goddess herself comes down to this world and fights…” (Waterfall)
“…”
This world will most likely be destroyed by its root.” (Waterfall)
“No way.” (Hibiki)
“I am sure of this.” (Waterfall) ~Chapter 208
With the statement "by its root" being here it suggests more than surface wiping. Using Reference of common feats we'd have two ends for this statement, Splitting the Earth at Low 5-B, or outright busting at 5-B.

TLDR;​

1) Soul Manipulation for Alte Barrette

2) Summoning (Can summon other Asora natives) for Tomoe Misumi, Makoto Misumi, Shiki Misumi and Mio Misumi. Though a note should be made on their profiles that Tomoe is the only one who's done this so far.

3) Upgrade the range of their limited telepathy to interdimensional.

4) Full on High 6-B High water spirit Haruka Osakabe with coffins having Low 5-B to 5-B durability (depending on which end we go with.

5) Resistance to Magic and Magic Status Effects (List Status Effects here) for everyone who can use magic effectively.

6) Purification for everyone 8-A and up.

7) Low 5-B to 5-B for Makoto, The Goddess, and Haruka's coffin durability.

1) Could you post when was mentioned that Haruha can petrify souls or is show this, just want to see if is a NPI feat or an actual soul manip, like if she can petrify one soul even the soul is inside a body.

2) Summoning is fine, though should be noted in the profile that is extremely ofc for them to actually summon people from Asora to fight, at least against opponents of their levels, when they summon them is against people far weaker or do to specific objetives (like protect someone else, search in a large area something/someone or something more). First of all they don't want that the residents of Asora end hurt and to begin with they can't imagine them be capable of fight someone of 6-B level.

3) The interdimensional telepathy is fine, though until is show to work with other realms/dimensions aside from Asora it should be put that the interdimensional telepathy is only with Asora since the telepathy didn't worked when Makoto and Shiki were in the bitch realm iirc.

4) Fine with the High 6-B Haruka, though I don't really support the tier 5 coffins do to something I will talk in the Makoto part and because in the end Makoto only needed to use his bow to destroy it and we know that the power of Makoto is wildly different when using a bow, like all his crazy feats are always with a bow and when he use one he end stomping the enemy.

5) I'm fine with the magic and status effect resistance, though I feel that should be noted in the profiles that this resistance is based in the amount of magic power the character in question have compared with the opponent, this is explained pretty well with the ocean-bucket example about why no status effect so far have be capable of affecting him.

6) Purification is fine.

7) Waterfall is paranoic (though it's honestly a bit justified do to actually be mentally dangerous), she is terrified because Makoto not only is more powerful than Root but Makoto is also someone that don't care about the people of this world, he lack the ability to feel empathy to hyumans who not only are by far the biggest race but also are the ones that rule the world, so the fact that Makoto don't care about hyumans is already quite dangerous but on top of that because Makoto have Asora (another world completely separated from the goddess world) and that everyone/everything that he care is there mean that he literally can do any type of damage to the world and he wouldn't be affected, additionally his only desire (aside from return to Japan) is to beat the shit out of the goddess which mean not only reach the level of power needed to fight equally with her but he also confessed that he don't have the intention of rule the world or do something after beat her so he will let the world in chaos. There are several reasons as to why Waterfall fear him and they are based mostly in his mental state, like he have acted in general so far as a "good guy" which is something only superficial and after one look in-depth is relativelly easy to see that he is dangerous (like there not only is the "dangerous thing" inside him about his true self which haven't be explained more but literally his parallel world versions all went to war, made massive massacres and destroyed entire countries without feeling anything).

The thing about the goddess quote isn't nearly enough to Low 5-B or 5-B, destroy the world to it's roots can go from destroy society (which would be a result of the massive amount of deaths + the chaos afterwards) to the most extreme interpretations which could be the destruction of the world core, splitting of the planet or busting of it. Also could remember wrong but wasn't the goddess planet a flat world? Because that's extremely important for something like this.

1) Could you post when was mentioned that Haruha can petrify souls or is show this, just want to see if is a NPI feat or an actual soul manip, like if she can petrify one soul even the soul is inside a body.
“…That’s right, Daena. Holding back is truly important. We adjusted it to a degree where students could properly treat it; one for Amelia’s group, and the other for Samilla’s group. You probably don’t understand the extent yet, but that girl can petrify magic power and your very soul too, so if you can’t endure it at that very moment, it is already too late for anything, no treatment will bring you back from that.” (Makoto) ~Chapter 335
2) Summoning is fine, though should be noted in the profile that is extremely ofc for them to actually summon people from Asora to fight, at least against opponents of their levels, when they summon them is against people far weaker or do to specific objetives (like protect someone else, search in a large area something/someone or something more). First of all they don't want that the residents of Asora end hurt and to begin with they can't imagine them be capable of fight someone of 6-B level.
Agree.
7) Also could remember wrong but wasn't the goddess planet a flat world? Because that's extremely important for something like this.
I don't remember something like that, but I also haven't thoroughly gone through the early chapters in like 5-6 years, so idk kek. There is an edge to the world, but it's never actually explained iirc.

As far as the tier 5 stuff goes, that interpretation of the statement is what initially led to me giving an unknown rating instead of a solid one; yes everything about them being very afraid of his mentality more than anything is true;
However, in the context of this statement they are literally talking about the amount of power he has (Which is why I added additional context here). Waterfall here literally starts by saying things like "Change him not with battle, but with a different method" and "Raidou’s vessel for power itself is completely different from you and the Empire’s hero."
In context, Waterfall isn't talking about him changing the world into a bad state, but physically destroying the world with his and the goddess's power. Proven by the fact that the preceding question asked by Hibiki is of what would happen as a result of a physical action (The Goddess physically coming down to fight Makoto), not an event (Makoto beating the goddess).

That conversation wouldn't make sense if it was your interpretation.

The soul petrification is fine then.
I don't remember something like that, but I also haven't thoroughly gone through the early chapters in like 5-6 years, so idk kek. There is an edge to the world, but it's never actually explained iirc.

As far as the tier 5 stuff goes, that interpretation of the statement is what initially led to me giving an unknown rating instead of a solid one; yes everything about them being very afraid of his mentality more than anything is true;
However, in the context of this statement they are literally talking about the amount of power he has (Which is why I added additional context here). Waterfall here literally starts by saying things like "Change him not with battle, but with a different method" and "Raidou’s vessel for power itself is completely different from you and the Empire’s hero."
In context, Waterfall isn't talking about him changing the world into a bad state, but physically destroying the world with his and the goddess's power. Proven by the fact that the preceding question asked by Hibiki is of what would happen as a result of a physical action (The Goddess physically coming down to fight Makoto), not an event (Makoto beating the goddess).

That conversation wouldn't make sense if it was your interpretation.
The fact that there is an edge of the world point to the idea that the world is flat and I think this was explored a bit more when the original residents like the dragons talk about how was the world before the goddess came and how it was after. The world itself also consist of basically one continent with the form of Japan, and while I think I can remember that it was like a bigger Japan, there is still not enough prove that the planet itself is big enough to reach tier 5 by destroying it, so this along with the fact that the world seem to be flat make the rating quite shaky.

I mean, Makoto is even stronger than Root who already is the strongest of the dragons who at the same time already are at the top of the world in strength, you don't need to be a genius to know that defy someone like that with strength is suicidal, specially when Hibiki and Waterfall not only are far below him but the other people that are above them (Like Root or Mirage/Tomoe) are sided with Makoto. It's also quite obvious that Makoto is in another level compared with Hibiki and Idiot (I refuse to use his actual name), Hibiki herself (tier 7) is below Waterfall (also tier 7, and at most with the new power granted by the other god Hibiki can more or less challenge someone of dragon level), while Idiot (tier 7) is below Lancer and Sofia (who both were stomped hard by Makoto) and at most he need to literally self destruct to be a danger to Sofia and that's only because of the radiation poison, both Hibiki and Idiot are so far below in strength compared with Makoto at vol 1 that isn't even funny, so the statement of Makoto be in other league is just natural and obvious, similarly another reason of why his vessel is in another dimension compared with them is the fact Makoto have far more magical power than gods despite having far less AP, so nothing here really support tier 5 AP.

I mean if the goddess come physically to the world to fight that already will make a lot of damage but that also would mean that Makoto have reached a point in which she is the only one who can face him and need to personally come to battle because he can be let more free, so the amount of damage done to the world/society by that point would be immense and the resulting damage from the battle would add more wounds to the world/society. This are dangerous things but that not necessarily grant tier 5 AP.

In other words give a concrete rating based just in this is shaky, I think is better continue to wait until better feats come while their ratings remain as unknown. Personally I can see them ending with tier 4 rating if the author decide to explore at full the gods realm and stuff like that, though just to be clear regarding any tier 4 talk at this point the constellations in Asora shouldn't be taken as legit so wait until the gods have more spotlight to try to upgrade god level people.

I mean if the goddess come physically to the world to fight that already will make a lot of damage but that also would mean that Makoto have reached a point in which she is the only one who can face him and need to personally come to battle because he can be let more free, so the amount of damage done to the world/society by that point would be immense and the resulting damage from the battle would add more wounds to the world/society. This are dangerous things but that not necessarily grant tier 5 AP.

In other words give a concrete rating based just in this is shaky, I think is better continue to wait until better feats come while their ratings remain as unknown. Personally I can see them ending with tier 4 rating if the author decide to explore at full the gods realm and stuff like that, though just to be clear regarding any tier 4 talk at this point the constellations in Asora shouldn't be taken as legit so wait until the gods have more spotlight to try to upgrade god level people.
The world being flat aside. I think you missed my point. I was directly responding to you saying that Waterfall's statement could mean just bringing ruin/chaos to the world and not actually destroying it in any capacity.
In the first place, we usually take direct "destroy the world" statements at face value (See D. Gray Man, Boros's CSRC, Saiki K. ect.), especially when the statement comes in a sentence specifically talking about a character's power which is what Waterfall talks about here. She's blatantly not talking about his influence here, and even references physical action. Later on she and Hibiki talk about the influence he would have on the world for defying the goddess, but here she's talking about a physical altercation.

“…If it turns into a situation where the Goddess herself comes down to this world and fights…” (Waterfall)
“…”
This world will most likely be destroyed by its root.” (Waterfall)
She doesn't say "If these two factions oppose one another the world will fall to ruin" she says "If the goddess comes down (physical action) and fights, this world will be destroyed."

The world being flat aside. I think you missed my point. I was directly responding to you saying that Waterfall's statement could mean just bringing ruin/chaos to the world and not actually destroying it in any capacity.
In the first place, we usually take direct "destroy the world" statements at face value (See D. Gray Man, Boros's CSRC, Saiki K. ect.), especially when the statement comes in a sentence specifically talking about a character's power which is what Waterfall talks about here. She's blatantly not talking about his influence here, and even references physical action. Later on she and Hibiki talk about the influence he would have on the world for defying the goddess, but here she's talking about a physical altercation.

She doesn't say "If these two factions oppose one another the world will fall to ruin" she says "If the goddess comes down (physical action) and fights, this world will be destroyed."
As far I know world destruction statements aren't taken at face value without actual feats at said level backing them, something that each of the series you mentioned have, like if just world destruction statements were enough Arifureta would had be 5-B from years ago which not even now with an actual tier 5 calc happen.

Of course the goddess would need to physically come down to take action in said scenary, after all her influence in the surface is limited without physically be there and didn't she also had some limitations in here current state do to the other gods which also don't let her use all her power without going down?

But seriously, while I don't think this is enough to get a Low 5-B or 5-B if staffs think is fine then I guess they get upgraded.

If he fails to damage the coffins then the coffins are higher durability not the same.

Agreed with most things said by Expecto but the tier 5 can be added as a "possible" as there are a lot of characters on wiki for such vague statements...even less some. Here it does say it can destroy the world so it could work as that but if you want to wait more then that's okay too.

If he fails to damage the coffins then the coffins are higher durability not the same.

Agreed with most things said by Expecto but the tier 5 can be added as a "possible" as there are a lot of characters on wiki for such vague statements...even less some. Here it does say it can destroy the world so it could work as that but if you want to wait more then that's okay too.
I shared similar thoughts.

Agreed

Back