• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tsuki Ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu General Discussion Thread

Honestly. Chapter 130 to 230 was absolute peak.

Now this is the kind of storytelling I enjoy, almost makes me want to become a supporter again.. almost.

We need a calc for the lake crater.
Especially since it's stated Tomoki's nuke is a bigger crater than this.
Also
Sofia was only able to survive the Nuke because she used multiple barrier so she is Tier 7 with magic, she was also able to remove the effect
There's no mention of Sofia using barriers to protect herself in the chapter where this happens.

Last edited:
There's no mention of Sofia using barriers to protect herself in the chapter where this happens.
It took time to find it , but here
“… It’s fine, taste it. The humiliating light that burned my country in the past. I will reproduce it in this world! This was your own doing so, prepare yourself!” (Tomoki)

“How exaggerated. Are the otherworldlers devils, or are the devils from other worlds? If you are going to confirm it, I don’t really care” (Sofia)

Tomoki pushes both arms to the front.

Connecting an aria that she has never heard before, Sofia was looking at him.

But she had her sword prepared. She already deployed her strongest defense and was waiting for Tomoki’s attack.

In time, a light is born in front of the hands of Tomoki.

It shines dazzlingly, a light so strong that one can’t see it directly.

The expression of Sofia dyes in joy.

Because she is sure she would be able to endure ‘that attack’ that was almost able to kill her in the past.

Tomoki shouts what seems to be the name of the spell.

At that moment…

The ball explodes with them as the centre. Ripping up the night, a dome of light was born. ch 153

He can only use it at night or he will die (because regeneration), and his lifespan decrease an he will lose consciousness (Trump card)
In a place slightly further away from the Empire, a giant crater was created.

Moreover, outside the diameter of the blast, a gruesome scenery of destruction was spread out.

It didn’t reach till the Empire.

Tomoki’s attack had created a scar a lot worse than the one attack Makoto did when he created a lake.

What was slightly different was the cast and the conclusion.

At the centre of the explosion, there’s one person who had lost consciousness and fallen to the ground.

And then…

The other one had its sword back at its sheath, and standing with blue light enveloping its body.

“Quite the brutal trump card he had” (Lancer)

“Mitsurugi. Yeah, it was more fiendish than the arrow of the devil at that time. If we received this attack at that time, I would have been dead” (Sofia)

“Hoh~ to make you say all this, as expected of a hero huh” (Lancer)

“Hero… no, I wonder about that. It might have been Tomoki-kun’s own willpower” (Sofia)

“Tomoki-kun, you say. You are completely friendly now. Did you get charmed as well?” (Lancer)

“No way. This spell… well, not sure if it’s actually a spell but, it had quite the powerful fire element” (Sofia)

“Fire huh” (Lancer)

“And it’s a strenuous skill that shaves off some of the life of its user. But you know, the scary part is not that” (Sofia)

“What then?” (Lancer)

“Counting you, everyone that received the attack, the people that luckily survived, and also the people that luckily weren’t around the scope as well; they have been endowed with a special poison or curse” (Sofia)

“?!”

“Fufufu, a power that can’t be scolded. Maybe it is easier to call it a poisonous fire? Come here, I will cure you” (Sofia)

“I have also been endowed with it huh. Sorry, I am counting on you” (Lancer)

When Lancer finds Sofia at the center of the crater, he glances at the fallen hero and begins to talk with Sofia.

And then, after listening to the trump card of Tomoki from Sofia, he headed to where Sofia is while in shock.

An invisible poison, this curse isn’t something that Lancer knew about, but if Sofia says so, it should be believed, is what Lancer thought.

He obediently gets bathed by the blue light.

“Hm, so long. Was it so strong?” (Lancer)

“Yeah. I still haven’t completely removed mine either. When I checked my body just in case, I was already afflicted by it. He really got me there” (Sofia)

“By the looks, I can’t really tell though…” (Lancer)

“But it certainly eats into your life. It distorts the foundations of your body and alters it. A fiendish type. Without caring about allies or enemies. It seems he himself is excluded from this, but it is quite the lovely power. I think he said something like ‘Nuke’” (Sofia)

“No matter if ally or enemy huh. Certainly that’s to your taste huh, that so called ‘Nuke’ spell. And then, Tomoki, it was him huh. Having the flying dragon killed, I thought your mood would be bad, but it seems there was no need to worry about it” (Lancer)

“Flying dragon huh. It is regrettable, but I was able to see something nice so it is fine. Well then, connect the thought transmission that was cut off. Ah, Mitsurugi. Don’t touch the hero-sama that is lying there, okay? That boy seems to be interesting, so I won’t kill him yet” (Sofia) ch 153
I guess his durability isn't equal to his AP
You notice that every dragon's magic has a certain color, Sofia was absorbing them (Root's power) the reason she became stronger, and the blue healing light is probably the Waterfall dragon power.

For the crater, I don't think you will find much difference, Makoto need the rings to recreate it but he keep which some of them with him, the best feat of AP he has is creating a lake. which is weaker than Tomoki's NUKE , still Tier 7 (the problem no enough information about it)
There is also ROOT's elemental explosion in the demon country.

You guys seem to interpret the feat as 'the crater made from the nuke is greater than Makoto lake' from the 'Tomoki’s attack had created a scar a lot worse than the one attack Makoto did when he created a lake', but actually from the scene and how things are described I always interpreted it as 'the effects in the surroundings are worse due to the radiation and heat' which I also see it supported by the fact that the lake attack left a bigger impact in the world.

You guys seem to interpret the feat as 'the crater made from the nuke is greater than Makoto lake' from the 'Tomoki’s attack had created a scar a lot worse than the one attack Makoto did when he created a lake', but actually from the scene and how things are described I always interpreted it as 'the effects in the surroundings are worse due to the radiation and heat' which I also see it supported by the fact that the lake attack left a bigger impact in the world.
Idk if it left a bigger impact on the world. I think there was more worry surrounding it just because no one knew who Makoto was at the time.
You basically had this super powerful third "hero?" no one knew about who could wipe out entire armies with one attack.

Idk if it left a bigger impact on the world. I think there was more worry surrounding it just because no one knew who Makoto was at the time.
You basically had this super powerful third "hero?" no one knew about who could wipe out entire armies with one attack.
An entire religion was formed around it, it affected the geography of the world to the point of be included in maps and have an direct effect in the war (don't remember the chapter but it was mentioned that it affected how the sides needed to move in the wars), etc.

An entire religion was formed around it, it affected the geography of the world to the point of be included in maps and have an direct effect in the war (don't remember the chapter but it was mentioned that it affected how the sides needed to move in the wars), etc.
Well, it makes more sense to be included in maps since it's a lake and not just a crater lol.

If is a massive crater kilometers in size it would also be included in maps (even just hundreds of meters would put it in a map).
Yeah in modern times but who knows with this semi-medieval fantasy world. Even older maps in the real world look absolutely nonsensical a lot of times and don't include plenty of stuff.

“Pinpointing her location is… not working.”
-Enhanced Invisibility for The Goddess, not even Makoto could pinpoint her location.

I am pissed at myself for being unable to pinpoint her.”
-Makoto compared The Goddess’s presence concealment to a diffused reflection.

“It is mortifying that I don’t know where she is. I can’t grasp her presence.

Because I used [Sakai] to search for her location, my magic power leaked out, and it seems she firmly noticed that.”
-Makoto can’t sense her even with Sakai.
~Chapter 151
Enhanced Invisibility/Stealth Mastery for The Goddess

Also Light Manipulation for her and

“I see, you probably didn’t know. It refers to a special linage of hyumans that can use an element that even the Goddess can’t use. For now, just think of it as the Goddess beginning to put serious effort even when busy. Her being busy is her just deserts though” (Root)
~Chapter 139

The Goddess can likely use every elemental magic except lightning as Root implies this in his conversation with Tomoe. This would include all of the powers of each element. Fire Manipulation, Water Manipulation, Explosion Manipulation, Wind Manipulation, Ice Manipulation, Earth Manipulation, Darkness Manipulation, Power Nullification, Magic Absorption.

“The Goddess confirms both powers and offers divine protection to the one she accepts the most, and the one she doesn’t, receives a curse. More specifically speaking, the one that was approved of will have all of his forces doubled in strength and the one who isn’t will have it halved.”
~Chapter 68

People with Goddess’s blessing have their strength doubled and curse have strength halved. Statistics Amplification and Statistics Reduction/Curse Manipulation for the goddess.

~Chapter 151

Also Light Manipulation for her and

~Chapter 139

The Goddess can likely use every elemental magic except lightning as Root implies this in his conversation with Tomoe. This would include all of the powers of each element. Fire Manipulation, Water Manipulation, Explosion Manipulation, Wind Manipulation, Ice Manipulation, Earth Manipulation, Darkness Manipulation, Power Nullification, Magic Absorption.

~Chapter 68

People with Goddess’s blessing have their strength doubled and curse have strength halved. Statistics Amplification and Statistics Reduction/Curse Manipulation for the goddess.
More than enhanced invisibility is better stealth, the rest of things are fine.

Do you think it's limited to her Domain ?

limited Clairvoyance
She can see through Priests's eyes, the same way Root was able to see through Sofia.
“How dare you say that after that manner of speech. I don’t have a shape to show the likes of you. Magic power and presence isolation; thanks to you learning something troublesome like that, I had trouble finding your location lately. A moment ago it looked like it got stronger for a second, but right now it is so dim that I can’t tell if it’s there or not. I ended up using the priests. To think that you were actually in Academy Town, you really entered pretty deep huh. Hm? The one with you is… a hyuman? No, that’s not it. But his magic power is certainly that of a hyuman… but it is similar to Misumi, quite the diluted presence” (Bug) ch 151
This could probably proof that the priestess vision of Makoto was affected by her. ( maybe to cause her to fear or hate Makoto)

Fear manipulation
“… I see. It seems bringing you here to this domain was too much of a service for someone like you. Without being able to see my figure, you will now…” (Bug)

Ugh…

I felt a chill run down my spine.

“Goddess-sama, the people from the meeting are saying that if you are going to make them wait any longer, they will enter by force!”

“!! Time and time! Just understand it already, I am saying that I don’t want to go to that meeting!” (Bug)

A different voice reverberates in the space. It seems to be in a hurry.

I could feel the presence I felt from my back growing further away. I could tell that my emotions were calming down.

As if what was welling up was silently returning to my stomach. ch 151
Makoto stated that he probably has more mana than her
What should I ask for?

It is not like I was expecting it would happen.

Honestly speaking, I was just aiming to pester her.

If I am going to get something, what I currently need is…

The dwarfs make equipment already.

In terms of magic, I already have the comprehension this woman gave me, and in terms of amount, I probably have more magic power than the Goddess. ch 151

There is an assassin in Apple group who got a good stealth feat (maybe a skill?)
“I have an opinion. Is it okay to say it?”

That voice came from my back.

At a place that was close to my neck, a blade was placed there, and with the other hand that wasn’t holding it, that person saluted.

“?!”

Tomoe, Mio, and everyone else noticed the current situation after those words.

Well, that was the same for me.

It truly was as if he had suddenly appeared just now.

Really a surprise.

So surprised that I lost the chance to get panicked.

“Grand Master?!”

But within that surprise, one person directed the words ‘Grand Master’ at that man.

A word I am not familiar with.

It is a word that I feel was given to some sort of robot in a game.

The owner of the voice is Shougetsu-san.

“Umu, it has been a while, Shougetsu-kun. You have gotten quite the presence now.”

“Y-Yes. Rokuya-sama truly hasn’t changed.” (Shougetsu)

“I am an eternal 20 years old after all.” (Rokuya) ch 260

They can treats the charm with no side effect. (the victim wasn't affected directly or for prolonged time)
Now that I think about it, there was that.

At the time when I went to Lorel, at the time when we fought the mercenary group deep in the dungeon, the Forest Oni Shi’s state was strange.

When we had her come back ahead of time, the result was that it was the result of the Charm.

Someone who had been caught in the Charm of Tomoki was mixed in their group, and apparently infected her in the middle of the battle.

After Tamaki and Shiki treated her, she is now normal and there’s no problem.

The person herself seemed to be pretty down about it though. ch 441

I actually don’t think that’s the effect of her fear manipulation, rather than just Makoto being nervous.

Also

“The person herself seems to be pretty down about it.”
Sounds like the loss of euphoria side effect.

What do you mean?
You know: characters tiring, speed, how resistances and abilities works and their limitation (I think their profiles need some work)

let's start with speed: try to find their speed though some feats and put them in order
who's the fastest character ? ( through movement speed not the attack)

Last edited:
You know: characters tiring, speed, how resistances and abilities works and their limitation (I think their profiles need some work)
let's start with speed: try to find their speed though some feats and put them in order
who's the fastest character ? ( through movement speed not the attack)
The fastest character in combat is feat scaling-wise is Water Spirit Haruka. Not counting god level characters.

Feats include Mio's bullets being compared to Supersonic+ bullets. Shiki and Mio moving faster than the eye can track. Sofia's speed being compared to a bullet. Alte's lightning

The goddess, Makoto, Athena (I think it was) ect.
What make you think their faster ?
The goddess doesn't have any speed feat, Makoto always just stand there and take the attack without dodging, Athena was able to dodge Makoto's arrow
(something even Sofia could do)

What make you think their faster ?
The goddess doesn't have any speed feat, Makoto always just stand there and take the attack without dodging, Athena was able to dodge Makoto's arrow
(something even Sofia could do)
I didn't say they're faster, there's really no way to know how fast a fight between gods is, which is why I excluded them.

A power that is passively activated. To change the concept that people place on her into power, huh. She is a charismatic girl so, I wonder, just how much will this enlarge her? The price was only to decrease her amount of magic power, so it is something she would soon get back anyways”
It's really a shame we got rid of type 4 concept :(

Also technically I'm pretty sure Altair's Concept isn't type 3 and got nuked just like Hibiki's did, because it was type 4.

Also, what I meant by PIR being much more overpowered now, nowadays turning someone into a substance-free illusion or dream is a from of EE in itself, so via illusions disappearing into nothing, PIR is now nonexistence erasure.
I forgot to mention this here, but yeah basically Tomoe's retroactive EE rn is listed because it's via illusions disappearing.
However, due to the new Subjective Reality standards turning someone into an illusion is considered granting them NEP
  • Existence Erasure/Nonexistent Physiology: By turning entities into dreams or illusions, the user is capable of granting Nonexistent Physiology or even completely erase them from reality. In that fashion, is capable to turn fantasy, imaginary and nonexistent beings real.
So the illusions disappearing is Retroactive nonexistence erasure.

“Just what in the world are you preparing?” (Waterfall)

“Even if you were to remember it, you still wouldn’t be able to do anything against it though… [Pure Illusory Reality], that is the spell that killed you, you know.” (Tomoe)

“”Killed? What are you saying?” (Waterfall)

“Maybe with this you will notice.” (Tomoe)

When Tomoe points her arm at Waterfall, wind blew.

No magic power was used, it was genuine wind.

“Wind? What does this have to do with anyth—ing?!!” (Waterfall)

“…”

“My body has turned to mist?!” (Waterfall)

“Eternal dreams, illusions and reality; I wonder where is the boundary between those two.” (Tomoe)

Tomoe mutters as if monologuing.

The body of Waterfall begins to dim away from her legs and wings first, as if being drifted away by the wind.

Just like how Waterfall felt, it was as if wind was washing away mist; a strange spectacle that felt illusory.

“Do you think an illusion will—!” (Waterfall)

Waterfall immediately judged that what was happening was an illusion.

Even when she tried to wave it away or activate a spell, it was useless. She couldn’t understand the situation at all.

“It is pointless-ja. As long as you doubt it for a single instant, your very body will turn into an illusion itself. There’s no path but disappearing-ja.” (Tomoe)

“A spell that can turn others into illusions, something like that…a power like that…” (Waterfall)

“Then, are you going to accept attacks turning into illusions? Well, interpret it in whichever way you want. It is admirable that even when you are only a head, you still didn’t show fear.” (Tomoe)

“Wait! Where are you going?!” (Waterfall)

“Iam finished here. There’s hot springs waiting for me. Also, if I were to arrive late for dinner, I will cause unnecessary worries to Waka. The matters of you and the other Superior Dragons, won’t disarray the heart of that person.” (Tomoe)

“Shen…Tomoe! Wa–it…” (Waterfall)

“Well then, cya later, Waterfall.” (Tomoe)

The figure of Waterfall disappeared.

And then, at that place, there was nothing moving anymore.

Even the familiars that should have had a relative amount of numbers.

Not a single one was breathing anymore.

I agree with Mio's phasing and stealth

For Tomoe no EE or NEP, she just turn someone weaker than her into mist probably something like subjective reality

I'm starting to think that some abilities are just transmutation, if you think about it almost everything is created from magic power like matter ( Makoto's silver arms) , hymans were created by the goddess (soul creation )and there's Tomoe's offshoot, Asura expand the more Makoto's magic increase, even skills (Shiki gain skills from Makoto's rings).
how could Mio (calamity spider) forcibly enter Asura or absorb illusions? because she absorb magic
so when someone change something made from magic into another form that's just transmutation (mist, rock, tree)

Makoto's power bestowal
“In your case, you have to train your 13 Steps, right?” (Makoto)

“It is true that there are a few numbers that don’t have a stable activation…” (Shiki)

“Not that. That’s quite the powerful skill, right? You have to properly master it. You are still in the introductory phase after all.” (Makoto)

My rings entered Shiki, were transformed, and became his special ability: the 13 Steps.

They are really versatile.

“Introductory phase? I do know all the abilities of the rings…” (Shiki)

“…” (Makoto)

“I can use them now though.” (Shiki)

“That’s all you can manage, right?” (Makoto) ch 460

I agree with Mio's phasing and stealth

For Tomoe no EE or NEP, she just turn someone weaker than her into mist probably something like subjective reality

I'm starting to think that some abilities are just transmutation
, if you think about it almost everything is created from magic power like matter
I mean, sure, she turns people into mist; but the mist is an illusion and waterfall flat out states she was turning her into an illusion. Then Tomoe said she can turn attacks into illusions,

“So you are there!” (Waterfall)

Facing the direction of Tomoe’s voice, she increased her power in an instant and presents Tomoe with a blaze containing all her power.

Compared to the power of Root that Makoto witnessed, it would be considered an elementary level, but it was a blaze that had quite the power in contrast to that small body.

It looked like the blaze of Waterfall had caught Tomoe, but it quickly dimmed and disappeared.

Of course, Tomoe was okay.

“Just what in the world are you preparing?” (Waterfall)

“Even if you were to remember it, you still wouldn’t be able to do anything against it though… [Pure Illusory Reality], that is the spell that killed you, you know.” (Tomoe)
^Which, presumably, is what she did to Waterfall's blaze, considering the context and that it disappeared instead of exploding.
So it still counts as the NEP granting I'm pretty sure.

Also, there's no way to know if it not working on stronger or equal people is an actual weakness, a factor of the characters in question having resistance, or just power null in the case of Alte.
Plus, PIR actually has worked on plenty 6-B's considering that it was the ability she spread across the mountain in the wise arc to prevent everyone from dying by making their deaths dreams/illusions.

Last edited:
Back