• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

TSSDK Regeneration Upgrade (WN & LN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything is made up of information.

If you regenerate even the erasure of your finger, you are gonna have high-godly regeneration due to the fact its conceptual destruction.

I hope you realize how wrong that sounds.
I don't see how wrong it sounds, that is the logic of the verse, it also happens to Anima characters

Are you seriously suggesting we give everyone who's had a regeneration showing, High-Godly regeneration? Yeah, that's never getting accepted.
It was a joke sir, as I said, it only should be applied to characters like Rimuru and the Demons, not the others who can't regen from it

ok can someone explain why it's wrong except saying that it's wrong
when even space laws concepts skills and everyhting in verse is made up of information ?

It was a joke sir, as I said, it only should be applied to characters like Rimuru and the Demons, not the others who can't regen from it
But why?

Why only them? Why not anyone who can regenerate? If we go by your logic, its really weird to exclude everyone except for the top tiers.

Why though? Everything is made of information so regeneration from physical destruction would still be High-Godly.

But why?

Why only them? Why not anyone who can regenerate? If we go by your logic, its really weird to exclude everyone except for the top tiers.
no ever said that they said characters that get erased get high-godly due to everything in verse being made out of information

Lord almighty have mercy on my soul.

What is it that you fail to grasp. Rimuru needs to be COMPLETLY erased TOGETHER with his body of Information for it to be High Godly regeneration. You have given me the same point 3 times already, while failing to adress mine in any meaningful way.

Rimurus. Existance. Was. Not. Complettly. Erased. His Body and Soul were. Not his entire existance, not his entire body of Information, those 2 things were erased. I want a conclusive statement that ALL of Rimuru was erased. ALL of it. Heck, a statement like "Even if you erase my entire Information i can still regenerate!" Is enough. I dont want feats where only aspects of him were erased. i want a conclusive answer. Everything else gets denied.

Lord almighty have mercy on my soul.

What is it that you fail to grasp. Rimuru needs to be COMPLETLY erased TOGETHER with his body of Information for it to be High Godly regeneration. You have given me the same point 3 times already, while failing to adress mine in any meaningful way.

Rimurus. Existance. Was. Not. Complettly. Erased. His Body and Soul were. Not his entire existance, not his entire body of Information, those 2 things were erased. I want a conclusive statement that ALL of Rimuru was erased. ALL of it. Heck, a statement like "Even if you erase my entire Information i can still regenerate!" Is enough. I dont want feats where only aspects of him were erased. i want a conclusive answer. Everything else gets denied.
You are now literally ignoring that everything from it is made by information, those 2 things are also made by information, I don't see any problem, thats a conclusive answer

no ever said that they said characters that get erased get high-godly due to everything in verse being made out of information
Bernkastell's entire argument lies on Souls = Information so Soul erasur in Tensura = High Godly is needed. Why would the Body, which is made up of the same thing, Information, be not High Godly then?

Bernkastell's entire argument lies on Souls = Information so Soul erasur in Tensura = High Godly is needed. Why would the Body, which is made up of the same thing, Information, be not High Godly then?
Actually, I can even agree with it, but as we can see, ppl denie even the fact that souls are made by it and who can regen from soul destruction on the verse has High-Godly, why would I say that it also applied to Low-Godly or some thing?

So, any regeneration in the verse is High-Godly then?

Yeah, it's really time to revise regeneration if stuff like this is actually an argument.

If I injured my hand, and I regenerated, I'm technically destroying and regenerating from molecules destruction, and as such, I have High regen. Since everything is made up of molecules and shit.

Does the above sound wrong to you?

This is how your current arguments for High-Godly is. If I got my soul destroyed, and regenerated, I'm technically regenerating from information destruction, and as such, I have high-godly. Since everything is made up of information.

Does that sound wrong to you?

i mean makes sense ? i was just saying that the entire argument is that
erasure in Tensura = High Godly

Look, idk shit about the verse, so I could very well be wrong, but from what I'm seeing in the OP, that logic would make anyone who could regenerate anything, even a small cut have High-Godly regen.

Anyways, Imma go now. Too tired to debate.

Regeneration from complete erasure is needed to qualify for High-Godly, as defined below; if one aspect remains, it is should not be High-Godly.
High-Godly: The ability to regenerate after the erasure of body, mind, and soul, along with at least one even more fundamental aspect of a character's existence, such as their place in the narrative, their entire history, or the underlying concept(s) or information needed for them to exist.

Correct me if wrong if this is an argument but I think the statements got taken to the logical extreme with regeneration just from the soul (especially if the body is argued to exists) being High-Godly which is wrong, even in the verse; this case is largely not correct either with regeneration from history or concepts for High-Godly regeneration, to show the absurdity of the point.

Last edited:
If I injured my hand, and I regenerated, I'm technically destroying and regenerating from molecules destruction, and as such, I have High regen. Since everything is made up of molecules and shit.

Does the above sound wrong to you?

This is how your current arguments for High-Godly is. If I got my soul destroyed, and regenerated, I'm technically regenerating from information destruction, and as such, I have high-godly. Since everything is made up of information.

Does that sound wrong to you?
Honestly, I'm not even sure how it works in IRL, but this is fiction, so

Look. You cant have Low Godly if you regenerate only a part of your physical body and not the entirety.

You cant have MidGodly if you only regenerated body and mind or body and soul

You cant have High Godly if you didnt regenerate your entire existance without a source to regenerate from. Rimuru has not regenerated from a total erasur that erases his entire Information too.

Those are the requirements on the page. Regenerating a fraction is not being able to regenerate your totality.

Look. You cant have Low Godly if you regenerate only a part of your physical body and not the entirety.

You cant have MidGodly if you only regenerated body and mind or body and soul

You cant have High Godly if you didnt regenerate your entire existance without a source to regenerate from. Rimuru has not regenerated from a total erasur that erases his entire Information too.

Those are the requirements on the page. Regenerating a fraction is not being able to regenerate your totality.
Rimuru and the demons does, not the others, so, the others cannot be qualified to High-Godly

Yeah, im done. Im talking with a wall. i have asked you for feats and statements and you only provided the same one over and over again, ignoring why it dosnt qualify on multiple occasions. If Milly wants to contiue the topic with me then he can gladly so, maybe he actually understands the requirement for feats and can bring me an actual feat.

Disintegration is a technique that applies Melt Slash to a sword, it's composed of spirit particles which can cross the barriers of space time, information particles have close to no mass and are smaller than spirit particles.

Disintegration is said to be a technique that destroys everything from the cell to the soul.

Everything being information and thus everyone who can regenerate gets High-Godly seems like a logical extreme to me.

Rimuru can regenerate from disintegration which destroys everything from the soul to cell, there was a mistranslation there apparently, it wasn't that it destroys cells and souls but that it destroys everything from cells to soul, so it's more of a total targeting/destruction, however nothing was stated about everything being destroyed from cells, souls and information, that just based on everything being information, which logically follows that all regeneration is high godly.

That just seems really weird to me when people like the Orc Lord and Pre-Demon Lord Rimuru would die if destroyed at an atomic level, so something of them would be left, and it's not the same as being completely destroyed on all levels.

This whole argument reminded me of something, so I might as well have it clarified here.

If your body, soul, and information are three different things, but your information exists 'within' the soul, would the destruction of your soul give you High-Godly Regeneration in that case? (the full name of this 'information' is spiritual information)
Furthermore, we know that this information can also be used to recreate one's own body or create another existence that is as powerful as them.

Isn't this Mid-Godly at best? They're not regenerating from the complete erasure of all aspects of their information, but from that information.

There are some spiritual lifeforms that one can argue regenerated from Information since souls are basically information.

Though, there are characters like Rimuru and others who regenerated from complete erasure including that of information that looks to qualify for High-Godly.

Its cool, Mr. Pants. I believe everyone here with the exception of few agrees that this ain't High-Godly.

I believe we should wait for Milly before closing this.

Everyone seems forgetting that despite Melt Slash is stated to erase everything from Cells to souls, it also erase everything without trace, leave nothing behind, and as proven its erased Rimuru's Ultimate skill, which is purely Made out of information particles.

Everyone seems forgetting that despite Melt Slash is stated to erase everything from Cells to souls, it also erase everything without trace, leave nothing behind, and as proven its erased Rimuru's Ultimate skill, which is purely Made out of information particles.
Melt Slash erases things like information as it shows it to erase skills which Rapheal clarified to made of information as shown in the scans in the OP; there are the contexts/statements that Melt Slash also annihilate/erase the targets so target destruction seems wrong, to me.
Currently, only see a few characters in the series possibly having the regeneration of High-Godly.
I reiterate my views; I think the current High-Godly rating for the characters who have it should be fine.

The current proposal in the OP for the other characters seems Mid-Godly, at best.

@Elizhaa

OP wanted to give everyone who survived soul destruction High Godly due to soul Made of a lump of information, that being said, i agree that's too extreme and vague to get high godly, because destroying soul isn't necessarily erasing their information, they could just disect the information or etc, but Melt Slash feats should stay, as it erased Rimuru's Ultimate Skill, which is purely information particles and stated to leaves nothing behind.

Also i wanted to make clear here, The Lump of information is not the soul itself, but the Nucleic heart/core of the soul. You can argue that if you were erasing their core/nucleic heart is the same as erasing their very information.

As shown Rimuru were unable to resurrect people who have their nucleic heart destroyed.

Its not exaggeration, informational particles are stated to be even smaller than spiritual one, which show that they aren't the same thing, and everything on the verse is made by informational particles
Just how low can we go for High-Godly...
So, any regeneration in the verse is High-Godly then?

Yeah, it's really time to revise regeneration if stuff like this is actually an argument.
Agreed

I strongly agree with First Witch and Planck69. High-Godly has been completely logically rejected. It will not be accepted no matter how much any fans argue for much wanted exaggerated statistics. Sorry.

I would appreciate if somebody is willing to apply these changes, so we can close this thread. Thank you.

Just got home from work, read through the arguments above, still against considering this in any sense High-Godly. I could give credence to Mid-Godly, though someone mentioned that such a feat didn't happen so I'm getting mixed signals. If the feat happened, Mid-Godly sounds fine from context provided.

I strongly agree with First Witch and Planck69. High-Godly has been completely logically rejected. It will not be accepted no matter how much any fans argue for much wanted exaggerated statistics. Sorry.

I would appreciate if somebody is willing to apply these changes, so we can close this thread. Thank you.
Nothing need to be changed, this thread can be closed.

This thread was made to upgrade those mid-godly character to high-godly. So nothing gonna change since this CRT is rejected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back