• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Try to explain PIS

choose any PIS/outlier and try to explain it so that it is no longer a PIS/outlier.

Such as: Arceus almost dies from a meteor, because he has different avatars, and true omnipresent Arceus believes that his weak avatar is able to stop the meteor

Batman hurt The Spectre with a kick because he prepared for his entire hero career to defeat him. Batman can beat anyone with prep time.

Lemme try: Zack Fair died to Machine Gun fire despite taking from sword slashes that could slice through giant steel structures to planet nuking blasts because he was kept prisioner and used in horrible experiments with a hazardous energy and alien cells, the procedure wasn't the proper one so this slowly yet enormously degraded his biology and condition rendering him much weaker than he would be at his peak.

OPM's Mosquito Is Outerversal and is the mascot of the series like Kon, Chopper, Hercule Satan, Naruto's face, and Sabrina's Cat.

This is not a joke

Weaker characters hurt Hulk because he always has a different strength, which depends on his anger.

Saitama's only weakness is bladed weapons. That's why he dodges or catches all cutting attacks rather than tank them like he does with blunt impacts. Hence, the mosquito and cat are able to damage him.

I actually put this theory together quite some time ago, when I noticed that he never actually is shown withstanding any kind of cutting attack

Creaturemaster971 said:
Saitama's only weakness is bladed weapons. That's why he dodges or catches all cutting attacks rather than tank them like he does with blunt impacts. Hence, the mosquito and cat are able to damage him.
I actually put this theory together quite some time ago, when I noticed that he never actually is shown withstanding any kind of cutting attack
Actually, he got sliced by Nyan's strongest attack and took no damage from it.

Back