• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I want to Upgrade Tier Character Trinity Seven​

First I will explain why Demon King got AP Low-2C

Here there is a context that says that the Demon Lord is destroying the world

And the Abyss also said that when the Demon Lord meets the Trinity Seven, the Demon Lord will begin his transformation into a complete Demon Lord, and after that the Demon Lord will also destroy the world.

This was proof that the Abyss had already destroyed his world. Which means it's possible that other Demon Lords can destroy the world as well

Conclusion : Demon Lords can be scaled too that they can destroy the World

=====

=====

=====

=====

=====

=====

Thankyou verymuch
agree

in lilith's profile, she already has tier 5B, so I will change it to L2C the reason is world=universe, btw demon king element=demon candidate, lilith has that means she will scale too and here lilith is already a demon lord which means she will also measure about the demon lord who destroyed the world
Use the scan about Arata going berserk and destroying space-times via his raw energy.
His Demon Lord factor/element, going out of control/her Magic going out of control:

Please remember to carefully read through and follow the instructions in our Common Editing Mistakes page, so no badly structured edits are made, and extensive cleanup work will not be necessary. The Standard Format for Character Profiles page is also very useful to take a look through.

Also, when you apply this revision, please insert a link to this thread into the small edit summary boxes, so your edits are not mistaken for vandalism.

Please remember to carefully read through and follow the instructions in our Common Editing Mistakes page, so no badly structured edits are made, and extensive cleanup work will not be necessary. The Standard Format for Character Profiles page is also very useful to take a look through.

Also, when you apply this revision, please insert a link to this thread into the small edit summary boxes, so your edits are not mistaken for vandalism.
Sure

for now i can't change the accepted character profile here, if you ask, my reason is to want to make a crt for the trinity seven key to make it look neater, because the trinity seven profile is pretty bad on the wiki so i'll make a crt about the key first.
You are doing a blog, don't you?

OH AND FOR THE LAST, THIS WILL MAKE THE BREAK DOWN PHENOMENA ONLY BEING "HAX" ARGUMENT FALL FLAT:

That's Arata Kasuga going Berserker and destroying multiple space-times via energy attacks, presumibly lighting......, It's his Demon Lord factor going out of control.
His very Magic/Magical power going out of control.

This strenghtens the statements of Demon Lords being capable of destroying a Space-time aswell.

Sorry to bother you, here it is explained that a demon lord factor that goes out of control can destroy countless space time

so char which has demon lord factor/magic king element, will scale it

Sorry to bother you, here it is explained that a demon lord factor that goes out of control can destroy countless space time

Yeah, that's what I said.

That's why I said that other Demond Lords should scale to it.

Are we talking about destroying countless space-times at once or rapidly destroying one space-time after another to the point it becomes countless?

Yeah, I've seen the scan already but that alone doesn't give me much context. The way it is worded makes it sound like as if it is in the middle of destroying those countless worlds in that particular scene and is therefore doing this over time.
Arata can create multiple space-times, can be upgraded to level 2c and arata can also destroy countless space-times, considering that arata creates space-time at once, then arata can destroy them all at once

even Arata got the Largesize type 9, because Arata is bigger than some spacetime

Arata can create multiple space-times, can be upgraded to level 2c and arata can also destroy countless space-times, considering that arata creates space-time at once, then arata can destroy them all at once

even Arata got the Largesize type 9, because Arata is bigger than some spacetime

Feats Create Space-Time: So, he created space-times and annihilated other space-times by letting them collide with the space-times he created as part of an attack? It would be nice to get more details about this.

Destroy Countless Space-Time: It's hard to read the first image, the second image is purely visuals without texts that explain anything and I've already seen the third image.

Last edited:
I've recorded it

It does seem like an over time thing though it does seem to be in a fairly short timeframe. The scans don't make it clear if multiple space-times are destroyed simultaneously or if it's just one space-time after another being rapidly destroyed but it does seem to look like as if a case could be made alongside the space-time creation though I can't say that for sure since I'm pretty sure that I'm missing a lot of context that could be relevant.

Last edited:
It does seem like an over time thing though it does seem to be in a fairly short timeframe. The scans don't make it clear if multiple space-times are destroyed simultaneously or if it's just one space-time after another being rapidly destroyed but it does seem to look like as if a case could be made alongside the space-time creation though I can't say that for sure since I'm pretty sure that I'm missing a lot of context that could be relevant.
If you pay attetion, we clearly see a Universe being destroyed in one shot tho 🤔

I think it can be equivalent to creating space-time, because the demon lord can create space-time at the same time, then the probability of its destruction will be the same, for now it is better "possibly 2b" , I hope there are other supporters to help.

okay how about the large size?

Large Size for what exactly?
arata has a large size type 9
Arata can create multiple space-times, can be upgraded to level 2c and arata can also destroy countless space-times, considering that arata creates space-time at once, then arata can destroy them all at
For this feats

arata has a large size type 9

For this feats
Unless Arata is physically that large he wouldn't get Large Size.

If it is about the scope of his feats, then that is a matter of range and for range involving multiple universes we have this:

"Low Multiversal: Attacks and abilities that are able to reach anywhere within two to one thousand 4-dimensional space-time continuums at the same time.

Multiversal: Attacks and abilities that are able to reach anywhere within 1001 to any higher finite number of 4-dimensional space-time continuums at the same time.

Multiversal+: Attacks and abilities that are able to reach anywhere within an infinite amount of 4-dimensional space-time continuums at the same time."

(https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Range)

Back