• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Trinity Seven Revision : The Worlds Will Become Multiverse level+

Man, if this is what they mean by "world" in context then they may indeed require a downgrade.

Planets inherently have a timeline as much as anything that's bound to time does, so that doesn't change anything.

Anyone that can affect infinite worlds (planets) would still qualify for High 3-A or so, however.
Oh no, you are now a lil being strict. Infinite Worlds were referring to space-times. This is clear-cut.

Yeah, I've already conceded the planet part, going by the full stuff it's meant to be a universe and so on.

But yeah, please keep the tier 1 stuff for another thread, not only it's derailing the main premise, it's way more controversial to say the least, generally you'd need way more trustworthy user approval on that than mine anyways.

Beyond that, I agree with this:

Gods and Heavenly can be done again in another thread with a new argument. As for now, only 2-A for this thread.

Just to clarify that the countless space time is actually refers to the destruction of capacity from Demon Lord Factors and Chronos Trinity, not the entirely universes (Infinite Space times).

Thats why for those who have Demon Lord Factors will rated as 2-B.

I never said I disagree with you @Bobsican, I myself did not see the 6D part or 5D part. Also for @Nexp06 comment, I agree with it.
Also, sure tho, we can create CRT, but I need to finish the cosmology page and as well as upgrading those two 2-B.

Back