• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Trinity Seven Revision : The Worlds Will Become Multiverse level+

Rendynoc0unter

Lilith Asami Supremacy
Joke Battles
Content Moderator
Maybe you are bored with the Trinity Seven thread that I made, I also feel that way, but I have to finish what is in this Trinity Seven, because soon I have to focus on exams, so I will not have more time on this Wiki. Sorry.

In Trinity Seven: Liese Chrononicle Chapter 13. It is said that Trinity Seven has something called Infinite Worlds, Infinite Possibilities & Infinite Space-Times.

Infinite Worlds is filled with every Demon Lords, here every Demon Lords has a role to play in destroying the world, because that is the destiny of every Demon Lords.

Also, every World is infinitely branching.

What is meant by branching out here refers to Possibilities, because in the Trinity Seven there are Infinite Possibilities.

Let's discuss the Possibilities that exist in Trinity Seven.
Here it is told by Master Liber that the Time Space left by Liese experienced a Collapsed Future, well the Future is already a different Universe from the Universe left by Liese (Universe / World of Arata A), and Liese was assisted by Master Liber to travel to that Universe.

Liese in Universe A is a Trinity Seven, but in Universe B, Liese is not a Trinity Seven. Not only that, Lilith in Universe A is a teacher, but in Universe B, Lilith doesn't even exist.

And, within those Possibilities, can hold Infinite Possibilities, Possibilities here having the name Reality, which Arata drew Space-Time and took the Demon King's Sword from the infinite possibilities.

Also, here Arata can create many space-times

Also, in the Trinity Seven Series: Liese Chrononicle Chapter 13, the Element Demon Lord can destroy Countless Space-Times.

The countless Space-Times here are the Space-Times created by Arata before.

A few panels later, coinciding in Trinity Seven: Liese Chrononicle Chapter 13, it is shown that there are still Space-Times left, even though at that time the Element Demon Lord had destroyed Countless Space Times, and it is also told that the Space-Times in Trinity Seven are infinite, this further proves that the Space-Times created by Arata are infinite.

Conclusion;
  • Infinite Worlds is filled with all Demon Lords such as Abyss and Arata.
  • Every World has branches to Infinity, which is Possibility, but Possibility here is not just a possibility but has Reality as well.
  • Each Worlds will be called Infinite Size, as it is shown that Possibilities (Worlds Arata B) can hold "Infinite Possibilities" which is reality, and can also hold Infinite Space-Times (Multiverse level+).
  • Users who have Element Demon Lord will gain Passive Attack Potency (2-B(Multiverse level)).
  • Characters that have a Low 2-C level will be upgraded to 2-A.

Agree : @EldemadeDityjon, @Reiner, @Miril_Marthania, @Delta333, @BlueZone @Noneless21, @Rakih_Elyan, @TheTrunZ, @ChlammyMafahl
Disagree :
Neutral :

Last edited:
Sorry if I miss something, but why a huge jump from low 2-C to 2-A?
Previously, the worlds in Trinity Seven were low 2-C scale, but if this cosmological upgrade is accepted, the worlds in Trinity Seven will become 2-A.

They get Tier Low 2-C because they can destroy the world, comparable to characters who can destroy the world, and more

Character. Why would they scale to 2-A
Previously, the worlds in Trinity Seven were low 2-C scale, but if this cosmological upgrade is accepted, the worlds in Trinity Seven will become 2-A.

They get Tier Low 2-C because they can destroy the world, comparable to characters who can destroy the world, and more

Again, I don't get it. May I know why the scaling got changed? The world is low 2-C. On which basis are there infinite possibilities in each world?
Also, every World is infinitely branching. This is high 3-A. But that infinite possibilities exist in one world is iffy for me.

Again, I don't get it. May I know why the scaling got changed? The world is low 2-C. On which basis are there infinite possibilities in each world?
because the future/possibilities are shown there.
The world becomes 2-A because it has Infinite size, as it can hold infinite size
Also, every World is infinitely branching. This is high 3-A. But that infinite possibilities exist in one world is iffy for me.
No, every world branches out infinitely.

May I know why the world is space-time in the first place? May you get me the scan?
Also, I would like to know the chapter of this scan

I'm a bit confused, I understand that the Cosmology is 2-A, but I'm not seeing how a single world is 2-A.
Neither me, I had the same confusion. I know the cosmology is actually 2-A, along with the fact there is infinite space-time, but why would a single World be rated as 2-A?

Back