• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This proves creation but I doesn't say he created them all in one go so it would still be only Low 2-C for their statistics if magic power scales to physicals, unless he made infinite then it would be 2-A in general. As for the destruction, is he causing them to collide or is it some adverse effect?
You clearly see how he destroyed with a swing of his sword.

And ye, he was causing them to collide.

And ye, in Trinity Seven Magic scales to physicals aswell

Is that directly stated or is that just generally the case through characters withstanding attacks and harming each other?
Both.

And ye, take a look at this:

More evidance regarding power/strenght = Magic in verse:

(People surprised by Rubin's Power level stated to be stronger that of the twelve masters and Arata struggeling against her).

Arata astonished by an Entity's Magical power which far surpasses Abyss Trinity's own strenght.

Last edited:
OH AND FOR THE LAST, THIS WILL MAKE THE BREAK DOWN PHENOMENA ONLY BEING "HAX" ARGUMENT FALL FLAT:

That's Arata Kasuga going Berserker and destroying multiple space-times via energy attacks, presumibly lighting......, It's his Demon Lord factor going out of control.
His very Magic/Magical power going out of control.

This strenghtens the statements of Demon Lords being capable of destroying a Space-time aswell.

Last edited:
If there are feats of people controlling the power that can perform a Low 2-C feat and there are feats of people withstanding that power or harming those who can do that, then it should be fine.

If there are feats of people controlling the power that can perform a Low 2-C feat and there are feats of people withstanding that power or harming those who can do that, then it should be fine.
So do you agree with it?

Also, besides from what you have said, I also provided you the evidence as of why Magic scales to AP in Verse.

Another Curiosity would be that, for example, Arata can Power Null the Magic from beings stronger than him ie beings with stronger Magic power.

So do you agree with it?

Also, besides from what you have said, I also provided you the evidence as of why Magic scales to AP in Verse.

Another Curiosity would be that, for example, Arata can Power Null the Magic from beings stronger than him ie beings with stronger Magic power.
Provided there is no evidence to the contrary that would be the case.

That seemed to be mostly about Magic being tied with the power that makes you exist, it being possible to be improved with training and people being astonished about other people's Magic. What would be relevant here is if someone can use power equivalent to a Breakdown Phenomenon for their Magic which does seem to be the case. Other than that what is relevant is if people can physically enhance themselves with Magic or have feats of being able to withstand Magic attacks.

Not sure how relevant that is and it's hard to judge without additional context though I'm not really interested.

Provided there is no evidence to the contrary that would be the case.

That seemed to be mostly about Magic being tied with the power that makes you exist, it being possible to be improved with training and people being astonished about other people's Magic. What would be relevant here is if someone can use power equivalent to a Breakdown Phenomenon for their Magic which does seem to be the case. Other than that what is relevant is if people can physically enhance themselves with Magic or have feats of being able to withstand Magic attacks.

Not sure how relevant that is and it's hard to judge without additional context though I'm not really interested.
Ok vote counted.

And yeah, there are feats of people enhancing themselves with Magic or withstanding Magical attacks.

In the verse someone can increase their Magical power by "studying" Magic ie training to increase it and get stronger, as an scan meantioned above.

And you also got the scan of the woman who was able to briefly trade blows with Arata using the power of a breakdown phenomena.
Her "Magic power" was stated to be even be stronger than the likes of the twelve masters...., and we can clearly see that when even Arata struggled to fight her, so it was clearly refering to power levels.

And we also got the fact that Arata can't nullify spells of stronger beings, becouse obviously that spells contain way more energy than what Arata can normally handle.

This is Arata tanking a Magical attack:

Last edited:
Also, here we got another spell that can increase the user's Magical powerGula,

"Gluttony"
Fides, "Faith": This Thema allows the use of Mantra Enchantment, a spellcraft involving the use of runes over the user's body, strengthening them and/or manifesting their power into external forms, such as Arata's dragon. Its power is directly tied in with the user's emotions, the stronger they are, the more powerful the user.

And in Trinity Seven the user's Magical power is tied with their emotions.

And we also got the fact that Arata can't nullify spells of stronger beings, becouse obviously that spells contain way more energy than what Arata can normally handle.
Okay, I guess it makes more sense that Arata can't nullify magic from those that are stronger in this particular context.

Okay, I guess it makes more sense that Arata can't nullify magic from those that are stronger in this particular context.
Yeah, I misspelled there, my bad.

Point is, Well as you may have seen above, in the verse there are spells that can increase the user's own Magic power, depending on the desires or the emotions, as Magic in the verse is tied to these aspects....

And also, you've seen how Arata withstanded a magical energy blast and took no damage.

So I think this proofs that Magic in verse = Power, right?

Last edited:
Yeah, I misspelled there, my bad.

Point is, Well as you may have seen above, in the verse there are spells that can increase the user's own Magic power, depending on the desires or the emotions, as Magic in the verse is tied to these aspects....

And also, you've seen how Arata withstanded a magical energy blast and took no damage.

So I think this proofs that Magic in verse = Power, right?
It's alright.

What matters is if Magic scales to Breakdown Phenomenons and if Magic users scale to it physically and not if there are ways to enhance that Magic.

Yeah, that does work for scaling purposes.

Well, if Magic can be used offensively, then it's obviously power though the important question is if it scales to the overall statistics.

It's alright.

What matters is if Magic scales to Breakdown Phenomenons and if Magic users scale to it physically and not if there are ways to enhance that Magic.

Yeah, that does work for scaling purposes.

Well, if Magic can be used offensively, then it's obviously power though the important question is if it scales to the overall statistics.
Yeah, in Trinity Seven when people refer to "Magic power" they speak about overall stats.

For example, the woman who fought Arata empowered by the energy of Breakdown phenomena, was able to trade blows with him like no problem.
And that's thanks to her absurd power level aka Magic power, which rivals even the Demon Lords.
So it strenghtens the fact that people were surprised by her power level, aka energy level.

The character traded blows with Arata in that state, meaning the character scales to Breakdown phenomenas physically.
Magic users scale it to it physically.

And, yeah, it scales to things such as Durability (the scan I sended you about Arata withstanding a Magical energy blast).

And Magic enhancing spells increases the user's physical abilities, linked to the emotions to be able to increase the user's Magical power effectively. So yeah, striking strenght increases aswell.

-So we got, Durability, AP, and striking strenght

Last edited:
OH AND FOR THE LAST, THIS WILL MAKE THE BREAK DOWN PHENOMENA ONLY BEING "HAX" ARGUMENT FALL FLAT:

That's Arata Kasuga going Berserker and destroying multiple space-times via energy attacks, presumibly lighting......, It's his Demon Lord factor going out of control.
His very Magic/Magical power going out of control.

This strenghtens the statements of Demon Lords being capable of destroying a Space-time aswell.

Then that's Low 2-C since it's destroying them with multiple attacks and not one single attack.

Anyway, I agree with Low 2-C.

In the glossary, there is an explanation of the demon lord's weapons, the weapons in question are black imperial sword judecca & red emperor sword caina

And the weapon is said to be able to destroy the world.

Btw,Judecca owned Arata & Caina owned Abyss

The conclusion is, they got Low 2-C too because of the demon lord sword
Btw, we should make a profile for Rubine aswell.

She was able to casually trade blows with an Arata empowered by the power of a breakdown phenomena (Low 2-C)

Perhaps, you should put as a justification,
Arata destroying multiple space-times via his raw energy, while his energy gets out of control, causing a Breakdown phenomena.

And that being their Demon Lord factor aswell.

And then the statement of a Demond Lord being able to destroy the world and reconstruct it.

So every Demon Lord can scale aswell.

Perhaps, you should put as a justification,
Arata destroying multiple space-times via his raw energy, while his energy gets out of control, causing a Breakdown phenomena.

And then the statement of a Demond Lord being able to destroy the world and reconstruct it.

I agree with this

Okay.

So what has been accepted to be applied here then?
put as a justification,

And the guys who are not Demon Lords, but have shown to keep up with them or harm them, scale aswell.

-And, a new key for Arata in which he weilds his sword, covered by the power of a Breakdown phenomena, which would be Low 2-C.
That would be his pre-demon lord self btw

Last edited:
Yeah, as it's shown, the Demon Lords Magic power is strong enough to destroy worlds=Universes if it gets out of control.
That's why they have to control it, and obviously every Demon Lord or candidate to Demon lord has the so call "Demon Lord factor"

And also the fact that in verse, Magic correlates with AP aswell.

So this thread is pretty much done for.

And @Rendynoc0unter should edit the profiles with these justifications with the scans I brought to these thread.

Yeah, as it's shown, the Demon Lords Magic power is strong enough to destroy worlds=Universes if it gets out of control.
That's why they have to control it, and obviously every Demon Lord or candidate to Demon lord has the so call "Demon Lord factor"

And also the fact that in verse, Magic correlates with AP aswell.

So this thread is pretty much done for.

And @Rendynoc0unter should edit the profiles with these justifications with the scans I brought to these thread.
please send a message in the conversation, because I'm still confused by this

Back