• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Update Key Trinity Seven

Rendynoc0unter

Lilith Asami Supremacy
Joke Battles
Content Moderator
I want to update all the keys in the seven character trinity profile

- - -

A little explanation about the Arata key,

In chapter 100, Arata is said to be a True Demon Lord after defeating Deus and in chapter 116, Arata is said by Deus to be a Great Demon Lord, so I conclude that this Great Demon Lord Key started at chapter 101

- - -

For Arata
Chapter 0-37 Key Candidate Demon Lord
Chapter 38-100 Key Demon Lord
Chapter 101-(?) Key Great Demon Lord

- - -

For all Trinity Seven
Chapter 0-62 Key Pre-Arc Dante Gate
Chapter 63-100 Key Arc Dante Gate
Chapter 101-(?) Key Post Arc Dante Gate

The person who got this key was
Lilith, Liese, Yui, Levi, Arin, Akio, Mira, Abyss.
Maybe Lugh,Hijiri will get it

- - -

For now it's like this first, if you don't agree, please give the reason, I will accept it and Thank you.

Last edited:
I want to update all the keys in the seven character trinity profile

- - -

A little explanation about the Arata key,

In chapter 100, Arata is said to be a True Demon Lord after defeating Deus and in chapter 116, Arata is said by Deus to be a Great Demon Lord, so I conclude that this Great Demon Lord Key started at chapter 101

- - -

For Arata
Chapter 0-37 Key Candidate Demon Lord
Chapter 38-100 Key Demon Lord
Chapter 101-(?) Key Great Demon Lord

- - -

For all Trinity Seven
Chapter 0-62 Key Pre-Arc Dante Gate
Chapter 63-100 Key Arc Dante Gate
Chapter 101-(?) Key Post Arc Dante Gate

The person who got this key was
Lilith, Liese, Yui, Levi, Arin, Akio, Mira, Selina.
Maybe Lugh,Hijiri will get it

- - -

For now it's like this first, if you don't agree, please give the reason, I will accept it and Thank you.

Nice

So your proposing new keys, but what are those keys going to be about?

Number of keys, what they are called, we honestly don't care about this stuff as long as it's reasonable. It's only after seeing the content the keys contain that we judge the value of the key and if it should be on the profile.

Basically, this thread doesn't need to exist. Just create a sandbox for what the keys will hold and then we judge if it should be accepted based off that.

So your proposing new keys, but what are those keys going to be about?

Number of keys, what they are called, we honestly don't care about this stuff as long as it's reasonable. It's only after seeing the content the keys contain that we judge the value of the key and if it should be on the profile.

Basically, this thread doesn't need to exist. Just create a sandbox for what the keys will hold and then we judge if it should be accepted based off that.
I'm a new member on this site, so I still don't know, sorry

The Great Demon Lord key is perfectly fine and I'm in fact surprised that it wasn't implemented sooner. Arata already has an accepted Tier for his Great Demon Lord Class that was applied to his profile, so it would have been fine to add the key to it as well. One thing that might need to be discussed is that this thread says that Arata should have three keys when his profile has 4 tiers that would suggest 4 keys. Also, how would Astral Trinity/Trinity Form be handled if the suggested keys get implemented?

Also, how would Astral Trinity/Trinity Form be handled if the suggested keys get implemented?
the astral trinity will enter the demon lord key, because basically "astral trinity" is a demon lord and also the astral trinity has now never appeared, it can be said that the astral trinity is only called arata (if I'm not mistaken)

the astral trinity will enter the demon lord key, because basically "astral trinity" is a demon lord and also the astral trinity has now never appeared, it can be said that the astral trinity is only called arata (if I'm not mistaken)
Okay? I wouldn't know much about that.

Back