• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Unless Arata is physically that large he wouldn't get Large Size.

If it is about the scope of his feats, then that is a matter of range and for range involving multiple universes we have this:

"Low Multiversal: Attacks and abilities that are able to reach anywhere within two to one thousand 4-dimensional space-time continuums at the same time.

Multiversal: Attacks and abilities that are able to reach anywhere within 1001 to any higher finite number of 4-dimensional space-time continuums at the same time.

Multiversal+: Attacks and abilities that are able to reach anywhere within an infinite amount of 4-dimensional space-time continuums at the same time."

(https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Range)
At first the demon lord factor can destroy space-time, and there are other achievements that make space-time refer to countless space-time.

the conclusion is, that space time refers to countless space time

Arata is bigger than some spacetime
So, he is that large? Arata is a human and I'm pretty sure that he has a normal size for one, so unless he somehow became that much bigger or there is some magic involved that makes him that large, that shouldn't be possible.

So, he is that large? Arata is a human and I'm pretty sure that he has a normal size for one, so unless he somehow became that much bigger or there is some magic involved that makes him that large, that shouldn't be possible.
on the scan it shows that Arata is bigger than some space-time, and explanation Large Size Type 9 :

Type 9 (Multiversal): A character as large as, or greater than, the set of some universal space-time continuum. Note that like all of these types, this refers only to size. Having 4 dimensional powers or more doesn't qualify as having multiversal size, but such characters can compete with them.

on the scan it shows that Arata is bigger than some space-time, and explanation Large Size Type 9 :

Type 9 (Multiversal): A character as large as, or greater than, the set of some universal space-time continuum. Note that like all of these types, this refers only to size. Having 4 dimensional powers or more doesn't qualify as having multiversal size, but such characters can compete with them.
Which scan?

Are all the characters larger than usual here? None of the panels suggest that someone is enormously large here.
but he is bigger than spacetime

explanation Large Size Type 9 :

but he is bigger than spacetime

explanation Large Size Type 9 :

Does that mean that all humans in Trinity Seven are that large?

That place makes people that much larger than they usually are?
nope, initially only Arata will get LS9 because Arata is bigger than some space time, and liese & the black haired girl will get LS9, why is that possible? because arata and liese are almost the same height & they are bigger than the space time in that place so they get LS9

nope, initially only Arata will get LS9 because Arata is bigger than some space time, and liese & the black haired girl will get LS9, why is that possible? because arata and liese are almost the same height & they are bigger than the space time in that place so they get LS9
If they aren't bigger than usual, then wouldn't that mean that they were that large the entire time with that even being the case at the beginning of the series? Wouldn't that also mean that all humans are bigger than universes since they don't seem to be unusually large for humans. If they are that large, is the space-time they come from much larger than the other ones for being large enough to contain them?

If they aren't bigger than usual, then wouldn't that mean that they were that large the entire time with that even being the case at the beginning of the series? Wouldn't that also mean that all humans are bigger than universes since they don't seem to be unusually large for humans. If they are that large, is the space-time they come from much larger than the other ones for being large enough to contain them?
at first they are in the ordinary world, then they BFR to another place (lines), then in that place they are usually larger than the average created spacetime

the line i mean is this

I think I'm lacking too much context to understand any of this. I don't get what these lines are supposed to be, I don't understand how the bigger than a universe stuff is supposed to work and I still don't know if they are supposed to be larger than usual or not in this scene. Under these circumstances I cannot approve the Large Size Type 9 matter without serious doubts and caveats.

I think I'm lacking too much context to understand any of this. I don't get what these lines are supposed to be, I don't understand how the bigger than a universe stuff is supposed to work and I still don't know if they are supposed to be larger than usual or not in this scene. Under these circumstances I cannot approve the Large Size Type 9 matter without serious doubts and caveats.
For now, let's forget about the large size
At first the demon lord factor can destroy space-time, and there are other achievements that make space-time refer to countless space-time.

the conclusion is, that space time refers to countless space time
How about this?

For now, let's forget about the large size
Okay.

How about this?
It does seem like an over time thing though it does seem to be in a fairly short timeframe. The scans don't make it clear if multiple space-times are destroyed simultaneously or if it's just one space-time after another being rapidly destroyed but it does seem to look like as if a case could be made alongside the space-time creation though I can't say that for sure since I'm pretty sure that I'm missing a lot of context that could be relevant.
The word continually would still imply a timeframe though countless makes it sound like as if a lot of space-times are being destroyed even in a short timeframe.

Okay.

The word continually would still imply a timeframe though countless makes it sound like as if a lot of space-times are being destroyed even in a short timeframe.
But you clearly see how a universe/space-time was destroyed by a mere hit of Arata's energy.

I think I'm lacking context here.
I mean, when he went berserk, we clearly Saw how a blast from his body hit a Space-time and it was destroyed in one shot, I don't think we need a specific time frame for that tho, if we clearly see something being destroyed by an attack the moment it's hit.

I mean, when he went berserk, we clearly Saw how a blast from his body hit a Space-time and it was destroyed in one shot, I don't think we need a specific time frame for that tho, if we clearly see something being destroyed by an attack the moment it's hit.
Isn't Low 2-C something that is already accepted and we are discussing multiple universes now?

Isn't Low 2-C something that is already accepted and we are discussing multiple universes now?
Yeah, the OP seemingly very confused.
It's hard to me to keep track with this when he suddenly mixes thing up and says that he will edit the profiles in a minute, then he says he is going to do an user blog, and lately says that it 's busy and Will do abother CRT with the userblog.

I'm sure the OP has a lots of things in his mind perhaps.

What we can conclude is that the Low 2-C AP is already accepted by now.

The only thing the OP seems to argue it's that Arata's feat is beyond Low 2-C becouse Arata was stated to destroy countless universes.

If I'm understanding right.

The problem is, yeah, this is a Low 2-C feat, becouse we clearly saw how one of Arata's blasts destroyed a Space-time in one blast.
2-C at most.

But he seems to argue 2-B due to that statement, but as we don't have a definite time frame for the feat, and lacks context, sadly I can't agree with 2-B this time.

I'm sure the OP has a lots of things in his mind perhaps.
Sure
What we can conclude is that the Low 2-C AP is already accepted by now.

The only thing the OP seems to argue it's that Arata's feat is beyond Low 2-C becouse Arata was stated to destroy countless universes.

If I'm understanding right.

The problem is, yeah, this is a Low 2-C feat, becouse we clearly saw how one of Arata's blasts destroyed a Space-time in one blast.
2-C at most.

But he seems to argue 2-B due to that statement, but as we don't have a definite time frame for the feat, and lacks context, sadly I can't agree with 2-B this time.
means that what is accepted here is low 2c and 2c right?

So what has been accepted here by our staff, and what currently needs to be evaluated here?

but as we don't have a definite time frame for the feat, and lacks context, sadly I can't agree with 2-B this time.
from the start it was you who brought 2B. you said demon lords get 2B with them getting out of control. and there it has been shown that arata's out of control causes destruction (when he goes out of control it looks like he is destroying universes) and the number of universes that he destroys is countless like liese said and liese can't stop him

Back