• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Triangle vs Goat Part... Something

Dude, I dont know if you realized it, but first of all, there is a huge content revision happening right now with Bill, is better you close this and reopen it after said CRT finish

CursedGentleman said:
Dude, I dont know if you realized it, but first of all, there is a huge content revision happening right now with Bill, is better you close this and reopen it after said CRT finish
I know, but....

I've seen Bill fights still popping up regardless so I figured why not but sure we don't have to have this until it's done

asriel has time paradox immunity so manupulating time and space won't affect on him you know

unlike Bill who doesn't seem that he has this ability on his profile so he is affected on asriel save and Load which it gives one more reason that it couldn't be a stomp

@Edward

wow calm down man I think I just mixed everything up .time manipulation and time travel is so hard to understand anyway

and well here is a better reason about save and load

bill can't just stop save and load with time space manipulation since its some kind of timeline manipulation

and about the voting I am just waiting for Bill abilities revsion until it end

for now I am saying that asriel might be the one who is gonna stomp this time

1-ignoring durability:with this ability asriel can just one shot Bill cipher too

2-combat experience:he is an expert dodger even if Bill tried to one shot him he won't be able it's going to be like "a normal human vs a fly"

3-exsitance erasure: I think he doesn't have a resistance to the hyper goner

4-mid godly Regenerationn

5-power nullification: in the old battle between Bill and asriel they confirmed that the power nullification is going to work on him

that's my opinion unless they could deside what is Bill new abilities

Really, Asriel isn't the fiercest 2-B Bill fought. Sorry for the necro, but Asriel is nothing to Arceus, and don't get me started on Khorne.

Back