• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Transformer Page Deletion

Reppuzan

VS Battles
Retired
I'm going to be blunt here.

These pages are a mess.

There are barely any explanations, only quotes, and many of them are contradictory.

For example, Solus Prime is described as possibly Universe level for being almost as powerful as Star Saber (G1), who's Planet level.

Then there's stuff like Omega Supreme (G1), who's described as Mountain level for shattering a mountainside, which is certainly not Mountain level by our system, and only has Town level durability despite being a physical fighter. In addition, the other justification is that he one-shotted Megatro without actually specifying which version.

Iustitia Prime left after getting into a huff about Power Rangers upgrades. The Everlasting and I are thinking of deleting them until someone who is actually well-read and willing to make proper pages on the verse can re-do them, but we decided to make this thread first to be on the safe side.

What do you think?

Just after that, we had the only person who can do them leave after just that......

Welp, thats about it. I say just delete them. I honestly don't think, like many other verses, that we have anybody else that can make proper changes and adjustments to the Transformers pages.

If Iustitia Prime(?) is not gonna come back and we have no one else at hand to do them in his place, it's best to just delete them rather than leave them at Unknown.

Yeah, they should be deleted.

I unfortunately agree for the time being. They're very rough and an inconsistent mess. For the longest time, Optimus Prime had Building level durability, despite beating up Megatron who has a Large Planet durability feat. I've been meaning to read up on the IDW comics, so maybe I can help in that regard.

Perhaps we can just start up from scratch instead. I doubt we can just go and clean it up when it's just a whole mess like this. Sorry to that, Hop.

In any case, anybody want to start up on deleting them? I can do it right now if no one else will...

Darkanine said:
I unfortunately agree for the time being. They're very rough and an inconsistent mess. For the longest time, Optimus Prime had Building level durability, despite beating up Megatron who has a Large Planet durability feat. I've been meaning to read up on the IDW comics, so maybe I can help in that regard.
We can probably collaborate and revise the profiles in the future.

@Cross

Rep's got it handled.

While I have no say in this, maybe instead of deleting them, just put them aside in an archive or smth, so when someone can actually bother to make revisions for the verses, it's easy to just edit the pages instead of re-creating them. Keep 'em public so if someone who knows what he's doing finds 'em, he/she can edit it without issues. Just to avoid stuff like Mondaiji-Tachi verse, and what happened to Sakamaki.

Before they get deleted, for pages like Primus and Unicron from the Unicron Trilogy, I can possibly help there. There's also Optimus's Cybertron page that needs to be updated. He did have some Universal feats, but I was told that it seemed to exaggerated, although the alternity here were listed as 10D beings in G1

I think the most iconic pages like Primus, Unicron, Megatron, Optimus Prime and Starscream can stay, but need to be cleaned. The pages with good reasoning's (The Unicron Trilogy for example) can also stay. It's just some of the more obscure pages have really odd or low quality structural issues.

Hmm. I suppose we can just keep some of them that may be are good.

But the rest should be deleted for the time being.

Darkanine said:
I think the most iconic pages like Primus, Unicron, Megatron, Optimus Prime and Starscream can stay, but need to be cleaned. The pages with good reasoning's (The Unicron Trilogy for example) can also stay. It's just some of the more obscure pages have really odd or low quality structural issues.
I agree with this.

• Optimus Prime (G1 cartoon)
  • Optimus Prime (Cybertron)
Can also stay. I know a few more can also stay but I forgot their names. Give me a moment.

• Alternity
  • Hytherio
  • Galvatron (G1) (Needs serious work, though)
  • Convoy (G1 anime and manga) (Needs improvements)
  • Megatron (Beast Wars) (Current stats are guess works, but I'd be willing to calculate the feats they list)
  • Nexus Prime (Needs some improvement, but it has sound justifications)
  • Rampage (Needs work once again..)
  • Omega Supreme (G1) (Needs some improvements)
  • Liege Maximo (Yet again, needs serious improvements, but the planet feat seems legit)
On a side note, I have no idea why so many profiles say stuff like "Mountain level via strength".

So aside from the pages listed above, the rest can be deleted, correct? But still, who here other than Lustia Prime (was that her name?) knows the Transformers universe in great detail?

If nobody is able to improve the pages, I suppose that deleting them may be necessary.

>her name

Bruh, really? (Also it's Iustita Prime was an I).

But anyway, I'm fairly knowledgeable and am going to do a lot of research to make improved versions of the pages in the future.

@Lina: I believe thats a guy. And theres no one at hand we have atm that knows the verse well enough to do them.

Edit: Well i suppose theres Everlasting and Darkanine maybe? But no more than that, really.

I'm a fan of the series, but haven't really delved into the series in awhile. I guess this is an intensive to read those IDW Transformers comics I bought like a year ago and get back into the franchise proper.

Is there another source where I can read the IDW Transformers comics? My local comic book store does not have the IDW comics in shelves unfortunately.

They are being deleted right now, upon Darkanine's request for deletion.

Make a reminder if you want some of the deleted profiles restored.

EDIT: For the Michael Bay profiles, I have all the Transformers movies downloaded. A revision thread for those guys if needed, so there is no reason that they should be deleted.

Back