• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emirp sumitpo

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Merry Christmas! Putting it out as a Christmas eve gift lmao.

And a massive shoutout to Dark Carioca who went through the pain of getting the feats for me. Absolute Goat.

Removing Varies:

This one is simple and bad. Basically we don't put Varies for characters unless they have a canonical reason to Vary, and inconsistency is not a valid reason, and this isn't a case like Spongebob where they get Varies because of Toon Force or whatnot.

Tier 6 feats:
  • Megatron's forcefield durability (High 6-A to 5-C) Megatron's plan was for Tarn to break in so that Megs could kill him there. Considering Megs already knew how durable the forcefield, and he was confident Tarn would break in, its safe to say Tarn would scale. Plus Tarn dying could likely to the dure neg properties of Anti-matter. Though Tarn took quite a while to break in, so overall, he should somewhat downscale from this. - The Transformers: More Than Meets The Eye #55
  • Mega-Toraxxis Refinery Explosion (High 6-A) Scorponok, Optimus Prime, Soundwave, Blitzwing, Grimlock and Dai Atlas are all shown to tank this point blank. - The Transformers: Monstrosity #5
  • Trypticon's KE (High 6-A) Trypticon and Metroplex easily tanked this, Optimus and Sixshot would downscale from these two characters. - The Transformers: Primacy #2
  • Trypticon's GPE (6-B), Optimus would downscale from Trypticon, while Metroplex scales to Trypticon as a whole.
  • Overlord can shave an inch off a planet (High 6-C) Overlord level characters scale to this, such as Megatron, Tarn or Optimus Prime. - The Transformers: More Than Meets The Eye #14
  • Impactor survives this explosion (High 7-A) Impactor tanked the destruction of the ship with no damage whatsoever. - The Transformers: Last Stand of the Wreckers #1
  • Megatron claims he can destroy this city (7-A) This is implied by Megatron to be a very casual feat. - The Transformers (2009) #18
  • Optimus casually makes an explosion (7-C) Casual Optimus feat. - The Transformers Spotlight: Optimus Prime
  • Megatron tanks a Kinetic Harpoon (At least 7-B) This one is fairly tricky, according to wikipedia: "Modern tactical nuclear warheads have yields up to the tens of kilotons, or potentially hundreds, several times that of the weapons used in the atomic bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki.". Spike calls the kinetic Harpoon the most sophisticated weapon the military has, the weapon is also worked by a weapons engineer, that being Jetfire, as well as Optimus calls it "the world's biggest gun". Optimus also seems to believe that it could kill Megatron, even after Megatron proclaimed he could one shot a city. So that at least tells us it's in the City level ranges. The weapon could potentially scale above the 25 Megaton Hydrogen bomb, which is the strongest bomb the US has. But what about calcing the feats itself? Firstly, the awkward and limited angle makes it hard to measure, secondly, using the info given to us in the panel, the results are 7 tons or High 8-C, which is definitely far weaker than the feat actually is. So I guess whatever the case, everything would be a lowball of the kinetic harpoon's power. - The Transformers (2009) #18

High 6-A support: While these feats aren't straight up High 6-A, there are still clear cut or potentially Tier 6 or in the High 6-A ranges, and help back the character being around this level.
Most of what we've collected, High 6-A is fairly consistent for these characters. As for the Necroworld feat, I propose High 6-A, possibly 5-C as we don't exactly have an idea of what the aftermath of the explosion looked like.

Others:

- At least Class K lifting strength. Average Transformers like Getaway are all shown to be able to rip out the spines of other Transformers. Characters that scale to this will be anyone that isn't Megatron level. Getaway is shown to be mostly fodder so most Cybertronians scale to if not above him.

• Prowl: (Should be comparable to Getaway)
  • Skids: (Should be comparable to Getaway)
  • Soundwave: (Should be comparable to Getaway)

- Optimus level characters should get Class M, as Soundwave could overpower Strika and Megatron could stop a fist from Devastator. Megatron is also stronger than the likes of an empowered Tailgate, who can yeet the RodPod. Point One Percenters, being vastly stronger than normal Transformers, should by default scale above Strika

• Tarn: (Being a "Phase Sixer" on a similar level to Overlord, he should be superior to the likes of Strika, who could hold the weight of a weakened Devastator)
  • Overlord: (Being a "Phase Sixer", he should be superior to the likes of Strika, who could hold the weight of a weakened Devastator)
  • Sixshot: (Being a "Phase Sixer", he should be superior to the likes of Strika, who could hold the weight of a weakened Devastator)
  • Black Shadow: (Being a "Phase Sixer", he should be superior to the likes of Strika, who could hold the weight of a weakened Devastator)
  • Ultra Magnus: (Considered to be a Point One Percenter in terms of powers, making him superior to the likes of Strika, who could hold the weight of a weakened Devastator)
  • Grimlock: (Being a Point One Percenter, he should be superior to the likes of Strika, who could hold the weight of a weakened Devastator)
  • Arcee: (Clashed with Galvatron)
  • Galvatron (Grappled with Optimus)
  • Optimus: (Could easily restrain a savage Grimlock)
  • Megatron (Grappled with Optimus Prime)
  • Shockwave (Grappled with Grimlock)
  • Devastator (Comparable if not superior to Megatron, combiners can throw each others weight around)
  • Omega (Casually restrained Devastator)
  • Monstructor (Grappled with Omega)

- Titan level characters get Class P, as they are capable of throwing each other around in battle. Thunderwing obviously upscales from them.

Regenesis Shockwave upgrade

So Shockwave's current possibly 2-C justification comes from a statement that Nova Prime (The Transformers: Dark Cybertron #1), wanting to join all universes into one, this would however be actually a possibly Low 1-C feat, considering we place the size of the Transformers multiverse at Low 1-C, and as we know, the IDW universe is stated in multiple sources, to be connected to the greater Transformers cosmology, so there's no reason to assume Nova would be saying otherwise.

Scaling chain:

Guys like Soundwave and Scorponok would scale to the 430 petaton value. They are able to tank it point blank while remaining unscathed afterwards. While Soundwave does have scaling to higher characters, he is often assisted when fighting said higher characters, and is generally portrayed as inferior to them. Prowl is implied to have fought Shockwave in the past, but we don't know how the fight full fight really went about. Him fighting Optimus is also a major outlier, considering Prowl is consistently mentioned to be nowhere near Optimus' level in the past, has been harmed by much lower level characters like Chromedome and did nothing against the likes of Sixshot. Also while Magnus could make Overlord bleed, the moment Overlord got serious, he instantly god stomped once Overlord got serious.

Soundwave and Skids should both get "likely higher"

• Soundwave: (Can fight those who can harm him), likely higher (With the help of his minicons, could fight Shockwave to a stalemate. Assisted in taking down Galvatron, though was mostly outmatched against him)
  • Ultra Magnus: (Easily restrained Prowl. Should be superior to Skids as Ultra Magnus was considered the most powerful Autobot on board the Lost Light bar Fortress Maximus and Megatron. Harmed an amped Scorponok, who in a weaker form, tanked the Torraxxis Refinery explosion point blank), likely higher (Made Overlord bleed, although Magnus took him by surprise and was easily defeated once Overlord got serious, and restrained Cyclonus, who could tackle Galvatron but was easily tossed aside)
  • Skids: (Considered to be one of the best Autobot soldiers, and should scale above Prowl. Fought against Bludgeon but was ultimately outmatched, Bludgeon himself could contend against Ultra Magnus), likely higher (Harmed Cyclonus, who could tackle Galvatron but was easily tossed aside

Tarn would be At most High 6-A (13 exatons) for being able to eventually break through the forcefield bubble after a while, Megatron was also confident that Tarn would eventually be able to break in. Grimlock was able to harm Tarn in the past and even scar his face. Overlord was able to play around with Tarn, though Tarn himself could somewhat harm him. Though it should be noted Tarn could also somewhat harm Overlord and seemed confident in taking him on, but seemed to think he stood no chance against Megatron. Sorta highlights the gap between the two.

• Tarn (Already stated the justification for why he should scale above)
  • Overlord (Was able to mess around with Tarn. Was a threat to Megatron that Megs placed a blindspot in him)
  • Grimlock (Able to jump Tarn while weakened and even scar him in the past)
  • Shockwave (Can contend against base Grimlock. Able to stomp Headmaster Scorponok, who was able to overpower a weakened Grimlock)
  • Nova Prime (Was able to harm a weak willed Optimus in a physical brawl, and overpowered Cyclonus, who could tackle Galvatron. Though ultimately lost to Optimus once Optimus had his confidence restored)
  • Amped Maximus Ambus (Should be stronger than an amped Chromedome, who could deck Overlord and make him bleed)

Optimus and Megatron would become simply High 6-A. Tarn stated that a peak Megatron would easily defeat Tarn, even after all of the former's amps. Another backing is that Optimus could easily restrain against an enraged, savage Grimlock, and a casual Megatron could go against Grimlock. Sixshot was able to fight evenly against Optimus.

• Megatron (Tarn stated that he could not beat Megatron even after all his amps. Megatron easily overpowered Tarn when Megatron got serious. Tarn was confident in taking on Overlord but stated he stood no chance against Megatron, making the latter superior to the former. Megatron has also beaten Overlord in the past)
  • Optimus Prime (Consistently Megatron's equal. Was able to easily restrain a savage Grimlock. Implied to be feared by Shockwave. One shot Soundwave. Can fight on par with Sixshot)
  • Sixshot (Can fight on par with Optimus Prime)
  • Nova Prime with the Heart of Darkness (Was able to harm and overwhelm Optimus initially)
  • Black Shadow (Defeated Optimus Prime, though the full details of the fight are mostly unknown)
  • All Hail Megatron Devastator (Could fight against Megatron)
  • Galvatron (Ripped Megatron in half, although Megatron was off guard end weakened. Fought against Optimus Prime on several occasions, thought was ultimately killed by him in their final encounter. Harmed Nova Prime with the Heart of Darkness, albeit via a surprise attack), higher with the Heart of Darkness (Stated to be more powerful than before. Was able to overwhelm Optimus and was able to wound him in their second fight, albeit Optimus was off guard)
  • Arcee (Consistently shown to be comparable to Galvatron and has fought on par with him multiple times)

Shockwave and Stealth Bomber Megatron should upscale to High 6-A+. Shockwave stated that Optimus was no match for him physically, while Megatron could casually incapacitate Optimus. Should be for those who significantly above the Optimus level characters

• Stealth Bomber Megatron (Implied multiple times he could easily killed Optimus and casually incapacitated a weakened Optimus off panel)
  • Regenesis Shockwave (Stated that Optimus is no match for him. Ragdolled Megatron)
  • Omega Supreme (Superior to Optimus Prime. Was able to defeat Devastator)
  • Monstructor (Fought on par with Omega Supreme and defeats him on their second encounter. Stated by Bludgeon that only omega could defeat him)
  • Optimus Maximus (Fight against Enigma Devastator)
  • Enigma Devastator (Fought on par against Monstructor)
Titans are even stronger than the likes of Monstructor so they get an At least. Thunderwing gets an At least as well due to further upscaling from the Titans

Reworked profiles:

I've completely reworked profiles for Optimus Prime and Tarn (As Tarn is the main point of scaling). I just have to add references for Tarn then I'm done. I'll do Sixshot after Tarn.

Last edited:
I disagree because this isn’t bringing back Low 2-C

Jokes aside, all of this looks great and I agree with all of it (I especially agree with removing Varies, that shouldn’t have ever been accepted). Good job putting all of this together.

I think putting it at the end is a bit better for the aesthetic, but ig it doesn’t really matter.

Here's the small stuff I have contentions with.
Megatron's forcefield durability (High 6-A to 5-C) Megatron's plan was for Tarn to break in so that Megs could kill him there. Considering Megs already knew how durable the forcefield, and he was confident Tarn would break in, its safe to say Tarn would scale. Plus Tarn dying could likely to the dure neg properties of Anti-matter. Though Tarn took quite a while to break in, so overall, he should somewhat downscale from this. - The Transformers: More Than Meets The Eye #55
Wasn't the explosion itself (not even the antimatter) going to kill Megatron? I don't think it should be 1:1 scaling, if that's the case.
  • Trypticon's KE (High 6-A) Trypticon and Metroplex easily tanked this, Optimus and Sixshot would downscale from these two characters. - The Transformers: Primacy #2
  • Trypticon's GPE (6-B), Optimus would downscale from Trypticon, while Metroplex scales to Trypticon as a whole.
I don't think they're millions of times stronger than high-tier Cybertronians like Optimus, since Thunderwing > Trypticon, but Metroplex almost crushed Sixshot with a single limb.
This is still just an expression, albeit an uncommon one. I'd just say it goes into High 6-A support.
  • Impactor survives this explosion (High 7-A) Impactor tanked the destruction of the ship with no damage whatsoever. - The Transformers: Last Stand of the Wreckers #1
I'm assuming this is just back-up, but it's still a tad questionable.

Firstly, does that ship have an atmosphere similar to Earth. If not, then the formula can't even be used.

Secondly, did Impactor tank it point-blank?
Tarn: (Being a "Phase Sixer" on a similar level to Overlord, he should be superior to the likes of Strika, who could hold the weight of a weakened Devastator)
He was a Six Phaser, and has only ever fought a casual Overlord. Nevertheless, he should still be Class M.

Wasn't the explosion itself (not even the antimatter) going to kill Megatron? I don't think it should be 1:1 scaling, if that's the case.
I mean, Anti-Matter is also dura neg, so it could likely be the durability negating properties of the Anti-Matter that killed Megatron, as that seems to be case when Megs killed the DJD. And Tarn being able to break through a shield when Megatron thought the Anti-Matter could not would be grounds for scaling, especially having Tarn break through was part of Megatron's plan to kill him.

I don't think they're millions of times stronger than high-tier Cybertronians like Optimus, since Thunderwing > Trypticon, but Metroplex almost crushed Sixshot with a single limb.
I mean, they'd at least downscale since Metroplex was enraged and took him two hits to truly down sixshot, plus sixshot survived after that and had enough power to chase down the throttlebots.

I'm assuming this is just back-up, but it's still a tad questionable.

Firstly, does that ship have an atmosphere similar to Earth. If not, then the formula can't even be used.

Secondly, did Impactor tank it point-blank?
I forgot to remove this one since it's a space explosion and space explosion calcs are invalid now due to physics idk about.

He was a Six Phaser, and has only ever fought a casual Overlord. Nevertheless, he should still be Class M.
Fair enough.

I recall the explosion itself doing that, but I guess it's fine.

Downscaling is fine, as I said. My point is that it's kind of like 10-fold or something.

Agree with this as well as the corrections further down by Asura.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back