• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Trafalgar Law vs Madara Uchiha

Law could one shot lmao but if this is Edo madara Law gets stumped. Law gets my vote until we know which madara this is

Pic shows Edo Madara, so...yeah.

With bloodlust on, it just means Sharingan Genjutsu GG - which is faster than Law's hax - + Izanagi to fall back on in the case of Prime Madara.

Izanagi is useless. Law doesn't actually "damage" the opponent so there would be nothing to revive from unless Law used Gamma Knife and such.

@LordGin

Given the mechanics of Izanagi....I don't think it would matter if what Law does can be considered actual damage...issa stomp.

If I have not miscalculated, the madara I mean is his 3 Kay form, as the revived madara with the High 6-A Susano'o, which bothers me less, because of law's fruit.

I have never read Naruto to the end or seen it to the end, but as far as I know madara does not abuse his genjutsu, let alone the Izanagi, what he once used as far as I know.

And since both are bloodlusted I doubt the law wasted time, if he has the opportunity (Madara does not have haki so he has always and anytime the opportunity) he will cut him into thousands of little pieces and he will even get those little pieces divide times, the same with his Susano'o

.And once again he used his genjutzu once correctly and that was with the help of the moon.

I only took the picture because I did not find any other.

What I know of Madara is that he is more of a conventional attacker than spamming asteroids, taijutsu, but probably only against fodder, he uses his Susano'o for defense, which is a free hit for Law, oh yes, and he is arrogant as hell because of his power.

6B madara is Susanno madara lol, Madara is in his edo form so he doesnt even need izanagi, Madara does use genjutsu in character, he is an uchiha after all, he actually does use the rinnegan abilities in character, also in what world does he only use susanno for defense? Like i said 6B madara is susanno active. This is basically a stump tbh since Law cant kill Madara at all and madara has multiple ways to kill Law

You do realize that Law can cut him once and Madara would be incapacitated correct? Law can switch himself with Madara, switch bodies and souls with Madara, reflect his attacks with Tact and take his heart, or Gamma Knife him to kill him. To say that this is a stomp in Madara's favor is both wank and downplay. I know for a fact that Madara isn't gonna use a Genjutsu right from the start as his first move. All of Law's attacks ignore durability, which happen instantly. In other words, once he's cut up by Law ( I really doubt that anyone is gonna bother debating Madara can deal with Spatial hax that ignores durability with every hit. ) Law has multiple ways of incapacitating Madara.

AstralKing7

Law does not have to kill him too lol he can cut him up like a shredder and attach to whatever he wants, and if madara is edo, the law is not really interested since he does not have to kill him to win.

And no madara does not use his Genjutsu in the fight 1 vs 1. He doesn't even use it against Guy guy who beat the shit out of madara, if he doesn't use it even in such a situation he willn't use it against Law.

Law can also just teleport his damn eyeballs to his sword.

what lol,Law doesnt have any SOul manipulation lmao thats mind manipulation and even his profile says that, which Madara is resistant to and Law doesnt even barely use that. If your saying law can cut him in half and he wont move then thats false.

You keep saying he can incapacitate Madara but thats useless lmao so what if Madara gets incapacitated, he doesnt have to move to use his susanno. Also how will Gamma knife kill madara??? That attack doesnt bypass Madara's regen to that level.

Also you dont need to assume that madara would get caught in Law's room so fast without pull off an jutsu first as well

Madara also has wood style which makes this even more one sided because it absorbs energy. Like seriously stop it Madara can literally block his spatial slices like Doffy did with his attacks

First off I'm going to ask you to actually debate like a mature adult instead of a 12 year old kid who spends most of his time on Xbox live. The constant use of "Lol", "Bruh" and overall attitude is extremely annoying to see from you, and it's constant.

what lol,Law doesnt have any SOul manipulation lmao thats mind manipulation and even his profile says that, which Madara is resistant to and Law doesnt even barely use that. If your saying law can cut him in half and he wont move then thats false.

No, once Madara gets hit he isn't gonna be moving. That's the ability of Law's fruit, the Burden of Proof falls on you to prove that Madara can move whenever he's cut up with Spatial manipulation. Once again I see you wanking Madara Reminder Kaguya can move in stopped time because she moved while froze

You keep saying he can incapacitate Madara but thats useless lmao so what if Madara gets incapacitated, he doesnt have to move to use his susanno. Also how will Gamma knife kill madara??? That attack doesnt bypass Madara's regen to that level

Scans please, especially ones of him doing so with his body parts separated and attached to multiple objects. Oh right you can't. Meanwhile Law's attacks negate regen and ignore durability, show me Madara resisting such things.

Also you dont need to assume that madara would get caught in Law's room so fast without pull off an jutsu first as well

Because that's literally his first move. To open up his room. I can't tell what kind of logic that is.

Madara also has wood style which makes this even more one sided because it absorbs energy. Like seriously stop it Madara can literally block his spatial slices like Doffy did with his attacks

Gonna call bull shit on this. Show me proof that Wood Style can block spacial attacks, and no. Doffy blocked it by having stronger Haki, don't twist things. Madara does not have Haki so he isn't getting around it like Doffy did. That's just an incredibly dense argument.

AstralKing7

since when did madara haki? Doflamingo has countered law's devil fruit with his haki, if you do not have haki against Trafalgar law then you're worth nothing more than a piece of meat waiting to be cut.

BlackPAIN99 said:
AstralKing7
since when did madara haki? Doflamingo has countered law's devil fruit with his haki, if you do not have haki against Trafalgar law then you're worth nothing more than a piece of meat waiting to be cut.
Doffy literally countered it with his strings back on the bridge. He didnt use the strings then, he literally brought his arms up and bam laws spatial slice vanished from clashing with his strings

AstralKing7 said:
BlackPAIN99 said:
AstralKing7
Doffy literally countered it with his strings back on the bridge. He didnt use the strings then, he literally brought his arms up and bam laws spatial slice vanished from clashing with his strings
Maybe you should read one piece correctly. Any attack by one piece characters using haki can increase their attacks, which is the only reason why doflamingo managed to counter Law's hax.

@Astral

or, simply, if you have no haki to defend against Trafalgar law, you will attack an opponent with strong Spatial manipulation, so either you have resistance / immunity or you have to deal with the hax in some other way.

@CinCameron20

do you mean me now? I said from the beginning that I use the revived madara.

Izanagi is a genjutsu which turns reality into an illusion, it's a bit more than simple resurrection.

I would say that under normal cercumstances Law would win, but Bloodlusted Madara simply uses genjutsu.

YungManzi said:
Izanagi is a genjutsu which turns reality into an illusion, it's a bit more than simple resurrection.
I would say that under normal cercumstances Law would win, but Bloodlusted Madara simply uses genjutsu.
Even if, I thought it is limited usable?

"Genjutsu"

This. Is. Revived. Madara.

He doesn't have Sharingan.

Wait but he used Susanoo... eh, whatever. Tsukuyomi requires the victim to look at the user's Sharingan.

@Gin 12 y/o lol stay out your feelings

1. Vergo was moving after gettign cut in half. Law's ability doesnt stop you from being able to move. Not only that but Vergo was even shown to talk which means Law's ability still doesnt make you incapable of moving. It makes it where you cant attack cause of your spread body parts. You only cant move when he sticks your body to something but that still is useless since madara can cast genjutsu and susanno without moving. YOur taking his abilities too far. Madara has shown to be able to use susanno with out moving when he got sealed by gaara, and this sealing stopped all of the other edos from moving.The burden of proof falls on you. I proved he cant use soul manipulation as well as it not even being on his page. DOnt make up abilities for him.

2. YOu really think madara is gonna sit there with his body in pieces and not use genjutsu??? Madara has also used genjutsu in battle as well. If he gets cut in pieces he totally would rely on genjutsu and control Law

3. When did i say Wood style can block spatial attacks?? I said wood release is even more reason for him to win because it can appear from outa no where underground and absorb his energy.

4.lol damn just realized that Madara's wood style is 6B as well. After looking at their range im totally backing Madara up like i said. His abilities will activate faster and reach beyond's Law's room. Wood style takes this fight with his range and its ability to absorb energy, as well as Madara having the ability to use Shinrei Tensei and its range is even futher then Room as well as Chibaku Tensei.

lastly dont lie bruh. I never said Kaguya could move in time stop. I said her rinnegan can use its powers to open a tear in space over her body.

CinCameron20 said:
This is not Edo Madara... it's revived... learn to read... GG
@Astral - You are wrong, again.
da hell lol the OP literally just changed it, not only that but this even makes it more of a stump. Madara has the rinnegan this should instantly be closed

Izanagi litirlay makes someone's body become an illusion and recreates a perfect illusion. which then becomes reality. The damage shouldn't matter.

Anyways, Madara puts a seal to activate the izanagi if needed, does an omnidirectional shinra tensei, spams wood and limbo clones (and he cannot affect the limbo ones) and they proceed to beat him to death.

Seriosly. Stomp. If the omnidirectional blast doesn't do it, wood clones owherwhelming him with range.

If that doesn't do it, clones in alternate dimensions will

LordGinSama said:
Izanagi is revival correct? You can't revive if you were killed to begin with.
Izanagi rewrites reality for a moment. It would revert what Law did to madara. Its main use in the series is reviving, tho.

"Limbo" - Which is immune to physical attacks... But Law's are Spatial, and he wont be stupid enough not to notice the Limbo after being struck for the first time.

Law FRA.

CinCameron20 said:
"Limbo" - Which is immune to physical attacks... But Law's are Spatial, and he wont be stupid enough not to notice the Limbo after being struck for the first time.
Law FRA.
They are quiet litiraly in an alternate reality. Like deriously, this is stated in-verse...

and... low 6-B would be far from able to take the hits of 3 limbo clones.

Back