• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Trafalgar Law vs Madara Uchiha

CinCameron20 said:
"Limbo" - Which is immune to physical attacks... But Law's are Spatial, and he wont be stupid enough not to notice the Limbo after being struck for the first time.
Law FRA.
It does notmatter if he is stupid enough or clever enough, he simply would not be able to do anything about them.

Tbh, it's not as if Law doesn't have the hax but this might turn into a ******** (don't take it the wrong way >_>).

Bloodlusted Madara can create thousands of shadow clones that can hide within surfaces and wood clones that can merge with their surroundings. Law wouldn't be expecting these things to pop outta nowhere.

If we're to make it short, I don't think Law has a counter to a simple invisible chameleon summoning + Madara hiding within it (which Naruto couldn't detect, by the way) and going for a standard soul rip while Law is handling thousands of shadow and wood clones. There's also Madara just passing black receivers to his Limbo, who'd just go and incapacitate Law with them without any stress, as Law can't detect it.

What they are bloodlusted? Wtf then Madara stomps him hard. Madara can do so much ridiculous bs that he of course would never do in character.

Idk. I'm talking about the hax since Madara is bloodlusted. In character Madara is the one that would start with the normal approach of slamming Limbo into people.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Idk. I'm talking about the hax since Madara is bloodlusted. In character Madara is the one that would start with the normal approach of slamming Limbo into people.
I mean, bloodlusted I imagine he would throw everything out.

2000+ clones? sure

Indetectable clones in a paralel world? Sure

Pullen that makes you pass out? Bring it on

Wood clones cpable of bringing out susanoo? Hell yeah.

Putting a seal that activates your eye and makes you inpervious to any affects to your body for 5 minutes+? Done

Summoning the shinju (and the tailed beasts, can he do that here?)? Sure

And each clone is strong enough to mortaly wound law, limbo's can get past hisability, and izanagi makes madara himself immune to it for 5 minutes

Dzhindzholia said:
Revived Madara with 1 rinnegan is conteinent level with Perfect Susanoo and Multy continent in durability.
Idk where you are getting Multi-Continent level durability for this Madara, that's false.

Anyways, Law isn't a tank like Big Mom. Madara kills him with Limbo.

Durability: Small Country level with Sage Mode (Tanked Shukaku's wind attack and assaults from the other Bijuu. All nine of the Bijuu had to launch a combined attack on his Susano'o to destroy it). Multi-Continent level with Susano'o after attaining one Rinnegan (His Susano'o should be comparable to his prime self's)

does not it matter how many clones Madara does? Law makes a mountain / island big rome and cut him madara's general direction, all clones are gone and the real madara is now divided into 2 halves.He can also teleport himself and has an extreme perception and foreboding with haki.

No, not really.

A bloodlusted madara laughs it off with izanagi, as hisreality warping can transform anything that is directly in contact of his chakra and self into illusions and viceversa (It's the basis of ressurection, it makes the dead body into illusion while the real one is created).

A non-bloodlusted one sends undetectable limbo's and kills him with one hit.

Beyond that, does Law really spam that long a room against an enmy he doesn't know?

Is madara's limbo clon 6-B or higher? because as far as I know, the one piece Low 6-B characters are extremely close to 6-B, but I did not expect it to be a one shot.

law abuses his Rome massively, why not it is his strongest weapon, especially against someone he does not know.

Law doesn't even have Observation Haki. Putting Limbo aside, those clones can hide within surfaces and merge with the surroundings. Madara doesn't even need the Limbo to catch Law off-guard.

Nothing much needs to be mentioned. What Madara needs are the clones and the chameleon + soul rip, black receivers or whatever. Once you show Law having sensory capabilities that'd allow him to sense something Naruto couldn't, even with negative emotions sensing, we can move on to Limbo and other stuff.

It is 6-B, and it slapped down a 5 teraton character without any effort. Not only that, but law cannot counter it in any real way.

That wasn't my question. My question is would he make a 4km long one right away against some random dude instead of just going closer, or at least looking at who the guy is? It's physicaly taxing and needs gestures anyways.

Hell, he hasn't showed observation haki, wich means he cannot even tell where Madara is

these 2 haki variants are not standard in the new world ... law still has his scan ability should also be enough whether to detect whether he attacks clones or the real one.

BlackPAIN99 said:
these 2 haki variants are not standard in the new world ... law still has his scan ability should also be enough whether to detect whether he attacks clones or the real one.
Naruto couldn't feel it, so no. Like, they are perfect reproductions of the body and not even a hyuuha could tell. And still, in character limbo abuse

is his limbo clone immune to spatial manipulation or how? As I said, the area the law can cover is island is big.

BlackPAIN99 said:
is his limbo clone immune to spatial manipulation or how? As I said, the area the law can cover is island is big.
His limbo clones are clones that exists in an alternate dimension while being completely undetectable and untouchable.

Back