• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's over 3 times faster than her even when not counting his teleportation
explained why this doesn't matter already
He can reverse just about any physical offense she throws in his direction and re-teleport it back at her
Kaguya can survive her own moves not to mention Law can't touch some of them.
He can spawn Kroom over her instantly and cut her from a mile away
wouldn't kill her.
His armament resists a good few of her abilities
not her raw AP.
He can just ignore her regeneration, durability and any obstacle/substitution between himself and her via amputate
not with High regen he can't
Several of those abilities (K-Room, Room, Shambles) are his starter abilities btw.
I'm aware
He literally opens with one-shot moves that Kaguya is far too slow to react to, and has zero resistance to.
none of them would kill her.
Pretty much whoever's quicker to make the first move wins, and unless Kaguya has prior knowledge to his abilities she has no reason to even prepare for a K-room one tap
K-Room can't neg high reg or immortality lol

Yes, Kinemon attached HIS OWN BODY again. He didn't grow a second body. Kaguya has to actively move to her own body to reattach somehow and that's assuming she doesn't get done in like Vergo and be sliced to bits so small that they can't even move to each other
Kaguya can reform her body via pure chakra.

Think of how Logias reform by turning their bodies into their element. Kaguya can do that via her chakra.

likely High; she can survive her ETSB with regeneration/immortality and is likely able to regenerate from pure chakra

She's not being "hurt" but she's being cut in half. I don't see why it's impossible to regen that

But given the fact that a single hit from kaguya deletes law he has to zone her out which give her more then enough time to launch IT

He cut two square holes in two seperate logias and neither regenerated them
That's not the same thing, that's Law using his superior buso haki allowing him to neg their Logia intangibility and affect Smoker and Ceasar's real bodies to take their hearts. Logia's cant regen their physical hearts being taken.

But Kaguya can regen from just her chakra even if her entire physical body was destroyed so that's where she is superior to Logias.

they can't do that either idk why you brought them up lol.

if you ripped out Kizaru's heart and crushed it he can't make a new one.
Missed my point there buddy.

Both Kizaru and Enel have High regeneration, my comment was more so to correct your notion that no Logia has High regeneration.

Some do but some don't, really depends on the Logia but yeah fair point on the physical body.

That's not the same thing, that's Law using his superior buso haki allowing him to neg their Logia intangibility and affect Smoker and Ceasar's real bodies to take their hearts. Logia's cant regen their physical hearts being taken.

But Kaguya can regen from just her chakra even if her entire physical body was destroyed so that's where she is superior to Logias.
There's not a mention of haki in there. His actual df ability negates their logia physiology. Logias have a thing called "true body" that's practically untouchable without NPI even if you have elemental intangibility negation.
The fact that smoker and monet couldn't close the holes in their chest by just making more of the element implies their elemental body quite literally is 'removed' in that area along with their true body.

If he cuts Kaguya, there is nothing she can do to repair it. She'd be spatially seperated and that's it. There's no damage done, just her being severed via space manip.

statements, also its accepted on her profile.
Statements which you haven't provided. Secondly her profile doesn't even link the scans nor give citation to a chapter.
it is the soul.
Chakra isn't your soul. Chakra just contains spiritual energy, your Chakra is not your literal soul. That's like me saying Buso is your soul lmfao.
ninjutsu is spiritual and mental energies.
Read above.

How?
Nevermind the fact that he can also fuse her severed parts into the environment too. He can quite literally remove her arm, fuse it to a rock a mile away. Remove her head, fuse it with a random boulder somewhere. He wouldn't allow her to put herself back together even if she can telekinetically move her severed parts.

I mean what's stopping her from using her rinnegan telekinesis to put her body parts back together? because cutting her is not killing her because of immortality.

The second he cuts her (which is his opener move. Literal casual shit) she's done
Screenshot_58.png

Screenshot_59.png

Her body gets fused with a thousand different things in the environment so far apart that she's practically done. She wouldn't even break out with another's help either, unless her hand/head/leg/knee all have equal LS to what's required to remove yourself from Law's DF anyway.

Considering she needs prior knowledge to even avoid getting no-diffed, I'm not giving it to her.

The second he cuts her (which is his opener move. Literal casual shit) she's done
Screenshot_58.png

Screenshot_59.png

Her body gets fused with a thousand different things in the environment so far apart that she's practically done. She wouldn't even break out with another's help either, unless her hand/head/leg/knee all have equal LS to what's required to remove yourself from Law's DF anyway.

Considering she needs prior knowledge to even avoid getting no-diffed, I'm not giving it to her.
she can move even when cut into pieces. it still wont kill her and she can just turn into chakra and reform.

Statements which you haven't provided. Secondly her profile doesn't even link the scans nor give citation to a chapter.
its on the profile go look.
Chakra isn't your soul
Chakra is your soul, go read up on how Edo Tensei, Reaper Death Seal, or Rinnegan soul manipulation works if you don't believe me or ask slayer.
. Chakra just contains spiritual energy, your Chakra is not your literal soul. That's like me saying Buso is your soul lmfao.
not the same thing at all.

she can move even when cut into pieces. it still wont kill her and she can just turn into chakra and reform.
"she can just turn into chakra and reform" literally when has she ever done that? And again, it's the same reason logias can't just turn into their element and reform. She won't be able to, he power-nulls her the moment he cuts her into pieces. She has to actively reattach herself and resist his TK while at it

How is she moving? Can her seperate body parts use the same LS she can do when whole? Can her foot alone resist class T telekinetic manipulation?

"she can just turn into chakra and reform" literally when has she ever done that?
when she got hit with like 8 duraneg RS and turned into a mass of chakra before turning into the rabbit form.
And again, it's the same reason logias can't just turn into their element and reform. She won't be able to, he power-nulls her the moment he cuts her.
Logia regen and Kaguyas are inherently different.
How is she moving? Can her seperate body parts use the same LS she can do when whole?
Madara can move when his body is severed not to mention Rinnegan TK.
Can her foot alone resist class T telekinetic manipulation?
shes much stronger so yes.

when she got hit with like 8 duraneg RS and turned into a mass of chakra before turning into the rabbit form.
So she got damaged and needed to reform. Law's room, again, won't damage her body.
Logia regen and Kaguyas are inherently different.
Logia regen is elemental regen+intangibility+NPI for their 'true body'
Madara can move when his body is severed not to mention Rinnegan TK.
Severed in half by Sasuke's sword, which counts as damage. And Sasuke wasn't telekinetically holding him still/counteracting that half body.
shes much stronger so yes.
"much stronger". You understand that ONE WHOLE KAGUYA's strength vs The strength of Kaguya's left foot without a leg supporting it are two different things, right?

So she got damaged and needed to reform. Law's room, again, won't damage her body.
idk where you got the idea that you need to be damaged to regen. especially with High Regen.

if Kaguya is separated she can and will just reform.
Logia regen is elemental regen+intangibility+NPI for their 'true body'
Kaguya doesn't have a true body, she just can regen from her energy source + immortality
Severed in half by Sasuke's sword, which counts as damage. And Sasuke wasn't telekinetically holding him still/counteracting that half body.
regen is not reliant on damage again.
"much stronger". You understand that ONE WHOLE KAGUYA's strength vs The strength of Kaguya's left foot without a leg supporting it are two different things, right?
Do you realize Kaguya is hundreds of times stronger than Law?

When she creates her ETSB and reforming herself from chakra:

This body reformation stuff is more-like shape-shifting and doesn’t indicate she can join together her severed parts from a distance. If she tried turning into a bunny or back when shambled, her individual parts would transform into the pieces of the bunny or vice versa. As for turn to Chakra, can you prove that she can at will, turn into Chakra? I understand she can come back from it, but turning into it is a different story.

Also, I’ll need to go for now, so I’ll respond tomorrow.

Last edited:
Chakra is your soul, go read up on how Edo Tensei, Reaper Death Seal, or Rinnegan soul manipulation works if you don't believe me or ask slayer.
Just did and it seems more so than they don't have "souls" per se but they have Chakra which ig which is seemingly the same thing. Really just semantics at the end of the day I suppose but I'll concede on that part.
its on the profile go look.
I literally am right now and none of that is linked in her P&A section in her regeneration section.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back