• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Worst case scenario she just teleports to another dimension to heal because Law's ability wouldn't have the range to affect her there and just heal there.

Dimension hopping is perfectly IC for Kaguya when she feels overwhelmed

If it really comes down to it and law knows he doesn’t have a shot at winning could he just soul swap with her? Putting himself in aw inning position.

How in character is it for Kaguya to use the Infinite Tsukuyomi once she’s pressured a lot? I don’t think Law can avoid it if it’s activated.

How in character is it for Kaguya to use the Infinite Tsukuyomi once she’s pressured a lot? I don’t think Law can avoid it if it’s activated.
her main goal is to gather her life force/chakra so if she feels pressed enough she probably would.

Not to mention since Law has no way of getting past the regen she has plenty of time to consider it.

her main goal is to gather her life force/chakra so if she feels pressed enough she probably would.

Not to mention since Law has no way of getting past the regen she has plenty of time to consider it.
I mean, Law can just separate her Infinite times.

If Kaguya can still activate it while physically incapacitated, I think she can take the W. ETSB could also be used and I don’t think Law can avoid that. I’ll wait for some arguments against IT but I’m leaning Kaguya.

so Law is in her Body and Kaguya is in his?

What would that accomplish? lol

Not to mention Kaguya could reincarnate into Laws Body via Karma.
Law in Kaguya’s body kills Kaguya in Law’s body with superior AP perhaps.

Yeah I realized that he’s never shown the ability to do it on himself but just assume he could since his other abilities have shown to work on himself.
I think it makes sense but I’m not sure if we could assume he could or would. If he’s never done it, it’s either not possible or out of character.

so Law is in her Body and Kaguya is in his?

What would that accomplish? lol

Not to mention Kaguya could reincarnate into Laws Body via Karma.
That would put him in a more advantageous position if he seems to be on the losing end.

Law in Kaguya’s body kills Kaguya in Law’s body with superior AP perhaps.
Kaguya's soul and chakra would just go to Law's body then so she still have the advantage and her body would lose its regen too since its via her chakra.
I think it makes sense but I’m not sure if it would work.
It wouldn't work the way you think it would. Not to mention its incredibly out of character for Law to just give up his own body.

Kaguya's soul and chakra would just go to Law's body then so she still have the advantage and her body would lose its regen too since its via her chakra.

It wouldn't work the way you think it would. Not to mention its incredibly out of character for Law to just give up his own body.
How would he chakra go to laws body since it only swaps souls.

In Kaguya's rabbit Form Law cannot hit her because Biju is made up of pure chakra (incorporeal) law must have a Reality warping to get past this

only works up to mid-high and can't stop her from reforming through her chakra/soul.
This body reformation stuff is more-like shape-shifting and doesn’t indicate she can join together her severed parts from a distance. If she tried turning into a bunny or back when shambled, her individual parts would transform into the pieces of the bunny or vice versa. As for turn to Chakra, can you prove that she can at will, turn into Chakra? I understand she can come back from it, but turning into it is a different story.

Also, I’ll need to go for now, so I’ll respond tomorrow.

To quote UchihaSlayer directly regarding TSO vs Space.

That argument is regarding something else entirely. The guy I was arguing against was trying to use the Kakashi example to nerf the TSO's Power Null to not being capable of Nullifying all Ninjutsu.
This doesn't really work due to the nature of both the TSOs and Kamui. As I explained, TSOs only null what they make physical contact with, and Kamui by its nature simply does not fulfill that condition. The spatial barrier created by Kamui does not actually make contact with what's inside of it. Only exceptions are when the barrier is smaller than the intended target (for example, specifically targeting a limb). So that whole bit was just in regards to the Power Null aspect.

The Spatial Erasure (not space-time anymore as per Arc's translation, but the profiles still need to be updated) comes from the ETSO erasing Kaguya's dimension spatially (according to the aforementioned TL, and the regular TSOs being stated as exactly the same as the ETSO minus the obvious size disparity. It's not related to the Kamui stuff at all.
If this is true, nothing stops Law from dicing the entire Orb up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back