• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No she did not, she made a portal and yanked him to a different dimension

Unlike Sasuke and very similar to Naruto, Law has precog. Shit ain't happening to him

If she tries that shit he will cut her hand off
so hypothetically if Kaguya does her environmental BFR and leaves Law, He can't stop her?

She doesn't have any interest in law like she did in Sasuke/Naruto, she might as well use amenominaka to the acid or lava dimension and use a portal to get out of there and let law die. I'm also voting for Kaguya here.

yes because she can regenerate, theres no contradicting here, your just assuming arbitrary causation .

my point wasn't that he couldn't, that it doesnt take literal seconds

she didnt have a whole fight

Her hand hits the floor and is instantly stabbed by Naruto's Rods
she then knocks Sasuke's susanoo back as she fies up and is intercepted by Naruto
Naruto then throws his Bijuu rasen shuriken at her

All this happens in a total of 3 panel within one consequential event.

You realize all this is happening within seconds unless you want to argue kakashi is free falling in the exact same position for several minutes

her regenerating her Hand is regen feat, what are you smoking

it does

Its in your own post, your just ignoring it because you think its the result of a giant offense energy attack

if you cant tell what the actual difference is then thats your issue

No its powerscaling brainrot for people who want to feel like their fictional character are special

if regenerating a limb isnt regenerating then i guess the ocean isnt made out of water.
I'm not even gonna entertain this

So outside of her transforming into the rabbit and transforming back into her humanoid form, she has no regeneration feats?
so hypothetically if Kaguya does her environmental BFR and leaves Law, He can't stop her?
Pretty much, issue is that she just... wouldn't do so
Idk how this defeats anything. Point I was making is that it is IC for her to BFR opponents and just leave them there.
She can do that, but wouldn't that count as her leaving the battlefield?

She doesn't have any interest in law like she did in Sasuke/Naruto, she might as well use amenominaka to the acid or lava dimension and use a portal to get out of there and let law die. I'm also voting for Kaguya here.
In character Kaguya would want to absorb his energy, she wouldn't just leave him.

Also Law flat out wouldn't let her leave. Would just drag her with mes

Pretty much, issue is that she just... wouldn't do so
she's done it before and OP gives them both prior knowledge. If she knows he'll be a hassle and he doesn't have chakra for him to be worth something she might tbh.
She can do that, but wouldn't that count as her leaving the battlefield?
not really since Kaguya could return to the original battlefield but Law would be trapped aka BFR.

In character Kaguya would want to absorb his energy, she wouldn't just leave him.

Also Law flat out wouldn't let her leave. Would just drag her with mes
Absorb laws energy for what purpose? She only did that with the duo bbecause she believed it to be originally hers

Also Law is significantly smarter than both Sasuke and Naruto, and even more so than Kaguya. Anything she does Law is smart enough to avoid either Kenbunshoku or his own super analytical personality.

He's also aware of her abilities and can form effective counters to her arsenal. He's more than intelligent enough to do so, I however cannot say the same for Kaguya.

No, that would count as bfr'ing Law into a separate dimension, aka a win-con for Kaguya.
But then she's leaving to another separate dimension...
she's done it before and OP gives them both prior knowledge.
Prior knowledge of each others' skill and abilities, not really helping

And she only did it before because she was fighting 2 people and she was advised to divide and conquer, aka not leave them
not really since Kaguya could return to the original battlefield but Law would be trapped.
Damn
He isn't smarter than Sasuke, full stop.
Yes he is sit down
Absorb laws energy for what purpose
idk bruh same reason she didn't let people rest

Also if they have prior knowledge, can't Law just take her Rinne-Sharingan?

First of all, that's a physical effect so that whole argument collapsed upon itself whenever we're dealing with non physical jazz.
No, your misunderstanding my point if your take away is that "this is physical"
The wood is separated, not spatially displaced.
Yes it OBJECTIVELY IS

Spatial
(relating to or occupying space.)

( relating to, occupying, or having the character of space)

Displaced
(move (something) from its proper or usual position)

when you pick up a piece of paper and move it from one corner of the table to the other , your moving it through space. the only difference is the means of how one does it and the consequences.
Law's amputate does not cause damage in any way shape or form, this is shown and stated multiple times in the manga.
I never Argued that it does damage

Sasuke's not a doctor so this is irrelevant.
It's actually very relevant with what I said. I said "intelligent." not "is a better fighter."

Sasuke is obviously a better fighter, but none of that changes what I said. Law is in fact, more intelligent than Sasuke. Sasuke being a better fighter doesn't make him more intelligent than Law.

Also Sasuke wouldn't be half the fighter he is without his literal genetics.

She wouldnt, Chakra and Haki are not equivalent as per the wiki
Point Sasuke curing uncureable diseases
This is a knowledge feat, Law is a doctor sasuke isnt, this is the equivalent of saying a biologist is smarter than a Physicist. its a non sequitur

This is a knowledge feat, Law is a doctor sasuke isnt, this is the equivalent of saying a biologist is smarter than a Physicist
Read above, if anything your proving my point. And big, massive no to that ass comparison. Your comparing two forms of advanced intelligence vs fighting intelligence, two different things.

Heres a good example. Mike Tyson is gifted in terms of fighting IQ but other than that he isn't very bright.

I mean is this a feat really worth it for combat? Sakura can do that but I doubt that when it comes to combat she is smarter than Sasuke.
Law has multi step plans to take down whole organizations and is one of the greatest strategists in his verse very easily and quickly making elaborate plans against enemies he has never fought before with allies he has never fought before and commonly scaling above people like Luffy who is a genius

This alone is a genius level profile justification

Regrowing limbs is low-mid. Regrowing lower half of the body is mid. He gained mid when he got his other rinnegan back.

Bro said rubbish and was wrong. Regrowing limbs and regrowing the lower half of your body are 2 completely different things
Hey, let's back up. Regeneration comes from Juubi not rinnegan. You can only assume it's from the second rinnegan, if there is a specific stated ability that Madara used.

Obito regenerating half of his body would be considered similar to what Madara did, and he did that with one rinnegan and less juubi juice.
Send me the scan where that is said. I don't take "databook says", I take "here is a scan of the databook saying".

You gon look dumb all day
I don't have that time to look through the net. Either way, she did it on panel and recreated her entire body
Won't deny it. You are already looking like that saying the most powerful juubi-jin (yes, Kaguya is a juubi jin who literally became one with the juubi) has lower level regen than other weaker juubi jins.
That isn't regen, that's literally combining a separate limb to you by force. That's body control
This is nonsense. That's healing. Madara who was half-dead still had the attached arm. It's not body puppetry based on chakra control.

It's actually very relevant with what I said. I said "intelligent." not "is a better fighter."

Sasuke is obviously a better fighter, but none of that changes what I said. Law is in fact, more intelligent than Sasuke. Sasuke being a better fighter doesn't make him more intelligent than Law.

Also Sasuke wouldn't be half the fighter he is without his literal genetics.
Why are we talking about laws medical intelligence in a combat situation.
Not only is that last point not true but Law wouldent be half as effective in combat without his devil fruit. This can be said for quite literally anything bruh

Hey, let's back up. Regeneration comes from Juubi not rinnegan. You can only assume it's from the second rinnegan, if there is a specific stated ability that Madara used.
Where is that ever stated... ever.
I'm saying that since he got cut in half and his body remained in half, he got a new eye and his body came back

And no. It does not come from the Juubi. It comes from the damn hashirama cells. It's a specific stated ability from hashirama cells.

Rinnegan has actually shown regen through the king of hell.

The Juubi and regen are never intertwined abilities. Stop trying to link them when it's never stated they're linked. It can amplify abilities, so it can amplify regen, but it has never given regen on its own accord.

Naruto gets the same perks of being a "Juubi jinchuriki" from having all parts of the bijuu in him and he lost an arm and that hoe ain't grow back to this day.
Obito regenerating half of his body would be considered similar to what Madara did, and he did that with one rinnegan and less juubi juice.
He did not regenerate half of his body, his form completely changed. That's just transforming.
I don't have that time to look through the net. Either way, she did it on panel and recreated her entire body
"I don't have time to prove it but she did"
Won't deny it. You are already looking like that saying the most powerful juubi-jin (yes, Kaguya is a juubi jin who literally became one with the juubi) has lower level regen than other weaker juubi jins.
Then others who have regeneration from other sources, not others who have lower level regen than other weaker juubi jins
This is nonsense. That's healing. Madara who was half-dead still had the attached arm. It's not body puppetry based on chakra control.
Who the **** said that's body puppetry?
I said it's attaching limbs. That can be body control for christ's sake.

I'm saying that since he got cut in half and his body remained in half, he got a new eye and his body came back

And no. It does not come from the Juubi. It comes from the damn hashirama cells. It's a specific stated ability from hashirama cells.

The Juubi and regen are never intertwined abilities. Stop trying to link them when it's never stated they're linked. It can amplify abilities, so it can amplify regen, but it has never given regen on its own accord.

Naruto gets the same perks of being a "Juubi jinchuriki" from having all parts of the bijuu in him and he lost an arm and that hoe ain't grow back to this day.

He did not regenerate half of his body, his form completely changed. That's just transforming.

Then others who have regeneration from other sources, not others who have lower level regen than other weaker juubi jins

Being the Juubi's jinchuriki and being the 9 separate bijuu's jinchuriki is a totally different thing, Madara only achieves complete immortality after absorbing the shinjuu, before that he would have died if he was cut in half as he was by Sasuke.

Read above, if anything your proving my point. And big, massive no to that ass comparison. Your comparing two forms of advanced intelligence vs fighting intelligence, two different things.
theres a massive contradiction in this point.. i want you to just reread it lmao

Heres a good example. Mike Tyson is gifted in terms of fighting IQ but other than that he isn't very bright.
cool Albert Einstein is pretty gifted in terms of mathematics, but he isnt super bright when it comes to understanding the complexities of combat and imaginative solutions in this context.

Can someone find the scan that says the rinnegan let's you regen outside of the king of hell ? It doesn't exist

Hashirama cells has no specific ability. It's just regeneration.
And Kaguya has what?
Show me where Rinnegan Madara regened his limbs to the level of Juubi Jinchuriki state?
You can show me where Naruto has the full Juubi or demonic statue sealed in him.
Semantics. A new arm right side was created. Regeneration happened.

It would take a lot of time to search the net. Take that as you will.
Kaguya manifested out of her chakra. It is clear on the manga panel.
There is no such ability as that.

So it's not then. Naruto has small pieces of each of them. not the combination of all of them.
Madara and Obito didn't have the full pieces of all the bijuu either
That's why he can talk to and use each of their abilities yet Madara and Obito can't.
He can talk to and use each of their abilities because he didn't have the combined juubi, but he still has them
All this statement means is that technically he is because he has all of the bijuu inside of him like a juubi jinchuuriki would.
Not just that, because he has the six paths senjutsu like the juubi jins do, can use TSOs like them, can fly like them, etc.
exactly ''in a manner of speaking it's similar", that dosen't mean he is a true jubi jin compared to Obito or Madara.
Tsunade's is thanks to Rebirth seal and Katsuyu, rinnegan madara's is no-where close or similar to his jubi jin version
Juubi Jin Madara's has the same exact feat of getting cut in half and living. What are you talking about

Not to mention there's pretty ovoius differences between actual jubi jins and a partial one
They aren't even full Juubi Jins themselves since they miss parts of the juubi too... so I don't see wtf you're referencing

Only differene is that they didn't seal em inside of em via the coffin seal and they have different amounts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back