• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They aren't even full Juubi Jins themselves since they miss parts of the juubi too... so I don't see wtf you're referencing

Only differene is that they didn't seal em inside of em via the coffin seal and they have different amounts
so your saying Naruto is equally as much a Jubi jin as Madara or Obito?

Tsunade could not regenerate his lower body, as Madara could after absorbing the shinjuu, Madara before absorbing the shinjuu was almost killed by Guy's kick:

Literally nobody cares

Yall keep saying "Madara can survive with half his body", I said Tsunade could too
But after absorbing the shinjuu, he treated being cut in half as something trivial:

Ok, so the shinju increased his regeneration factor

I don't see any reason why this stretches to Kaguya

They aren't even full Juubi Jins themselves since they miss parts of the juubi too... so I don't see wtf you're referencing

Only differene is that they didn't seal em inside of em via the coffin seal and they have different amounts
Can naruto spawn tsb like the others? There's other diffrences

Literally nobody cares

Yall keep saying "Madara can survive with half his body", I said Tsunade could too

Ok, so the shinju increased his regeneration factor

I don't see any reason why this stretches to Kaguya
Kaguya is literally the shinjuu and Tsunade cannot survive forever without the lower half of her body she would eventually die unlike Madara.

Kaguya is literally the shinjuu.
I don't see what this has to do with shit

The shinju can amp peoples' abilities when they absorb them.

That does not mean the shinju has those abilities itself.

The shinju got cut in half and didn't regenerate.

Did I say that?
I said he pretty much gets the same perks
no he dosen't and we have seen they are in no way similar. Naruto only has a piece of a tailed beast chakra compared to the actual tailed beast itself barring Kurama, Naruto dosen't possess regen on their level, nor truth seeking orbs( the one's he got were from hagoromo), or other jubi jin inherent differences like white skin

I forgot, but what exactly is the argument to Law telerporting Kaguya parts, or swap then with other stuff for the enviroment?

So what are Kaguya's wincons again?

All I've heard is BFR, but I doubt that'd even work, and considering Law is faster, his attacks are instantaneous, has precog, a plethora of sensory and prediction abilities, and is tactically superior to Kaguya, him winning is more likely than Kaguay catching him with a portal.

Even with the portal, it's very ooc for her to just BFR people with it. She usually follows people inside. Because of this, it's not considered BFR, just BFC (Battlefield Change), meaning the fight would just go on and Law would win as he'd make sure not t get caught again.

I don't see what this has to do with shit

The shinju can amp peoples' abilities when they absorb them.

That does not mean the shinju has those abilities itself.

The shinju got cut in half and didn't regenerate.
He didn't regenerate because he was absorbed by Madara:

We've literally seen him manage to regenerate:

that's great

ok

what stops law from cutting her damn head off in the beginning of the fight like i've been asking since i got here

So what are Kaguya's wincons again?

All I've heard is BFR, but I doubt that'd even work, and considering Law is faster, his attacks are instantaneous, has precog, a plethora of sensory and prediction abilities, and is tactically superior to Kaguya, him winning is more likely than Kaguay catching him with a portal.

Even with the portal, it's very ooc for her to just BFR people with it. She usually follows people inside. Because of this, it's not considered BFR, just BFC (Battlefield Change), meaning the fight would just go on and Law would win as he'd make sure not t get caught again.
Firstly no haki users has any feats close to or similar to Resisting Kagya's type of BFR, law is not as much faster than Kaguya as you claim, this is IF version of kaguya who's stats are exponentially increased from baseline of what she scales to, HER sensory and prediction abilities far outstrip law via scaling above the likes of sasuke and naruto, I agree law is tactically superior , Kaguya winning is far more likely, as she can keep spamming portals to wear down law, shooting ash bones through them, Fusing with her environment and trapping him with superior range, regen far beyond law's capabilites, enhanced and layered Mindhax via IF, practically limitless stamina, superior stats across the board that leads to a oneshot and if she needs to retreat via portals she can.
that's great

ok

what stops law from cutting her damn head off in the beginning of the fight like i've been asking since i got here
Regen beyond his capabilites.

Wouldnd her regen take care of that?

Mid-hight regen
yup, crt
Firstly no haki users has any feats close to or similar to Resisting Kagya's type of BFR,
yall bring up bfr to dimensions with no moon then you bring up genjutsu that she won't use
law is not as much faster than Kaguya as you claim,
he's like twice as fast
this is IF version of kaguya who's stats are exponentially increased from baseline of what she scales to, HER sensory and prediction abilities far outstrip law
no the hell they don't
I agree law is tactically superior , Kaguya winning is far more likely,
no she is not
as she can keep spamming portals to wear down law,
will do nothing at all
shooting ash bones through them,
he will shoot them back at her
Fusing with her environment and trapping him with superior range
what superior range outside of jutsu she can't use in this fight does she have, with his island wide slashes
regen far beyond law's capabilites,
regenning from nothing at all
Mindhax via IF
mindhax she will not use
, practically limitless stamina,
she will be murdered. you can have infinite stamina and die
superior stats across the board that leads to a oneshot.
she's not touching him

Firstly no haki users has any feats close to or similar to Resisting Kagya's type of BFR
Send scans on how they work.
law is not as much faster than Kaguya as you claim
Yes he is.
this is IF version of kaguya who's stats are exponentially increased from baseline of what she scales to
Exponentially to what degree? Because Law also has a hefty scaling chain.
HER sensory and prediction abilities far outstrip law
Based on?
Kaguya winning is far more likely, as she can keep spamming portals to wear down law,
And Law can't spam teleporting?
shooting ash bones through them
Kenbun allows him to sense the intent of the attack before they come out of portals and teleport them on top of Kaguya.
Fusing with her environment
Proof that she can fuse with Room?
trapping him with superior range
Proof that he has superior range with her normal attacks?
regen far beyond law's capabilites
Law's attacks bypass regeneration.
Mindhax via IF
Mindhax via IF
I don't know what that is.
practically limitless stamina
Not a wincon. That's an advantage.
superior stats across the board that leads to a oneshot.
Law has far greater LS.

His Spatial cuts bypass regeneration.
Oh right, i thought tempest was reffering to that one attack that screwed up big mom my bad

Still, this wouldnt leave kaguya without options

She can still cast infinite tsukuyomi like that

She can still cast infinite tsukuyomi like that
Law has info on how that works so the moment he reads her mind before she starts the attack, he would just teleport her to an underground magma chamber or something to stop her from looking at the moon.

she has no reason to, because she only uses it for mass chakra consumption and to build armies

she will not use infinite tsukuyomi AGAINST ONE PERSON
This one person also just blitzed her ass and just cutted her head off,presumabily just incapaicitating her

Sba assumes that the character wants to win, if she realizes that there is nothing that she can do against someone like law while her head is chooped off, why wouldnt she use it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back