• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ye no one has really brought up a concrete wincon for law while kaguya can just out stamina him, so I think she wins this.

dont-worry-eating-popcorn.gif

Godernet hard carrying Kaguya side

May I just remind everyone that the OP said that they BOTH have prior knowledge. I'm not sure if that changes anything but I saw people say "unless they have prior knowledge...." when in fact - they do. Both of them do.
who would you voting for rn?

oneshot with what?

the Op Op abilities can't kill her via high regen and immortality.
Wait, she's immortal?

Bruh, that's just not fair.

Removing my vote then, doesn't seem like Law has any wincons tho.
and she has vastly superior AP/dura so regular attacks can't hurt her.
I mean, Law's fighting style is 80% dura neg.

If he gets hit he's ****** but dura neg means her superior durability doesn't matter.

That regen/immortality makes this unfair tho.

Wait, she's immortal?

Bruh, that's just not fair.
yeah she has eternal life, immortality via her regen, and parasitic immortality

Immortality (Types 1, 3 and 6; via Karma)

Not to mention she's able to regen from just her soul/chakra.

Regeneration (At least Mid-High, likely High; she can survive her ETSB with regeneration/immortality and is likely able to regenerate from pure chakra)

Removing my vote then, doesn't seem like Law has any wincons tho.
He doesn't have any right now.

So far it's looking like Kaguya either hits Law with Infinite Tsukuyomi(layered mental manipulation with planetary range) or outlasts Law since she can fight for days on end.
I mean, Law's fighting style is 80% dura neg.
Fair, but tbh Dura Neg won't really do much against her regen.
If he gets hit he's ****** but dura neg means her superior durability doesn't matter.
true, but none of the dura neg attacks would put kaguya down unless Law can erase her soul/chakra.
That regen/immortality makes this unfair tho.
yeah, it's a pretty unfair match since Law can't really kill or incap her.

this thread just made me remember that Kaguya doesn't have reincarnation and reliant immortality via Karma on her profile even though she absolutely should have it.

TBH, Kaguya is one of the worst matchups for Law. Really was amazed by the thread title.

High-regen of Kaguya. Plus the fact that even scattered parts of her body can still attack and use her jutsus, except specific dojutsu ones. Reason Naruto had to pin her severed arm down with a TSB staff.

Let's be honest, Law really has no win-con. He doesn't have the AP.

@Godernet

The soul is not chakra per se, rather chakra comes directly from the soul.
Chakra is the combination of someone’s physical(Yang)and mental energies(Yin) aka their life force/soul.

So for jutsu they combine those two different fundamentals of their life force into a power(chakra) that takes whatever shape they want based on shape manipulation and/or element manipulation.

A lot of times in the series the fundamentals are also referred to as “chakra” or “stamina” but conventionally they are the soul for a character in Naruto.

Not to mention Edo Tensei, Reaper Death Seal, Rinne Rebirth/Naraka Path, TSO, and Obito’s final use of Kamui + possessing Kakashi, show us how heavily intertwined Chakra is with the Soul.

7 Layers of Kenbun sees everything Kaguya will ever be, ever do, in an infinite amount of futures like The Almighty, granting Law knowledge on Kaguya's capabilities, which he uses to dodge everything she will throw at him, and after which, when he's in a advantageous situation, he than just flicks his wrist with instantaneous speed spatial slashes and negates Kaguya's regeneration. Don't dare disagree with my assessment or I'll call you biased.

7 Layers of Kenbun sees everything Kaguya will ever be, ever do, in an infinite amount of futures like The Almighty, granting Law knowledge on Kaguya's capabilities, which he uses to dodge everything she will throw at him, and after which, when he's in a advantageous situation, he than just flicks his wrist with instantaneous speed spatial slashes and negates Kaguya's regeneration. Don't dare disagree with my assessment or I'll call you biased.
As arc would say "it's just straight up wrong"

Chakra is the combination of someone’s physical(Yang)and mental energies(Yin) aka their life force/soul.

So for jutsu they combine those two different fundamentals of their life force into a power(chakra) that takes whatever shape they want based on shape manipulation and/or element manipulation.

A lot of times in the series the fundamentals are also referred to as “chakra” or “stamina” but conventionally they are the soul for a character in Naruto.

Not to mention Edo Tensei, Reaper Death Seal, Rinne Rebirth/Naraka Path, TSO, and Obito’s final use of Kamui + possessing Kakashi, show us how heavily intertwined Chakra is with the Soul.
From the context of the Naruto series, chakra/stamina is a resource that can be completely used up. The soul doesn't get used up. We can see from Deidara whose soul was still intact by the war.

If you consider life force as the soul, then you conclude that characters who absorb chakra also absorb souls as well. And again, chakra and stamina only exist when anchored to a physical body, however the soul can exist independently of a body, but only on a spiritual plane.
Obito's soul returned via Kamui, yes, however, it returned directly to the displaced particles of his dead body which created chakra that moved to possess Kakashi.

We can conclude that Soul and Chakra are intertwined though from the instance of Orochimaru's arms losing the ability to manipulate chakra via damage to his soul.

However, the logical thing to conclude given all context within the series is that the Soul would be a person's Mental/Spiritual Body that produces spiritual energy, which is part component of chakra.

Last edited:

Did Kaguyada regenerate the body that was completely destroyed in the series?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back