• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Trafalgar Law vs Hatake Kakashi

Both have some interesting hax and are of a similar tier, so i thought "why not?"

No BFR, Hypnosis, and Speed is equalized, of course.

Battleground: Konoha

Victory condition: Death of opponent (Law can't cut Kakashi into pieces and leave him on a wall and Kakashi can not send him to another dimension to win. One has to be flat out beaten).

Starting positions: 100 meters apart

Who wins?

Trafalgar Law: 0

Hatake Kakashi: 4

Trafalgar law render by proxon-d6iwmhx
Kakashi Render

Kakashi can still bypass conventional durability with kamui (like ripping Law's arm off) and can avoid most of Law's hax thanks to intangibility... I'd give him the win tbh.

I'm going to start it off by giving my vote to Kakashi, and here's why:

While i do see Law being fully capable of keeping pace and avoiding direct blows from Kakashi due to his use with Shambles and Room abilities, Kamui hax would allow Kakashi to avoid taking damage should he happen to mess up and be caught off guard. Both would be attacking and taking defensive maneuvers simultaneously for quite some time, but that's where Law's weakness comes in.

He may be able to compensate for his lack of stamina by using Room sparingly, but in this type of fight, he would not catch a break. He'd be tired out before Kakashi runs out of stamina, and thus he'd be unable to escape when he is unable to utilize Room anymore.

Granted, it is possible for Law to catch Kakashi off-guard, who might be confident in his Susanoo's durability, but be caught off guard by a Room slash still connecting and dealing damage, but this is not very likely given Kakashi's precognition, and Law's potential for ending the fight right there is almost 0.

Kakashi wins high-difficulty in an endurance fight.

Ok so while Law can bypass dura with room and Kakashi via kamui but Laws apparently is very taxing and needs rest so Kakashi can outlast him and as Cin said pre-cog helps so yeah i also think Kakashi wins with high difficulty for basically Cin's reasons

Back