• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Trafalgar Law vs Acnologia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well we don't equalize Devil Fruits with magic here so Law technically hard counters Acno since he can't absorb Law's hax.

Law has the hax advantage but Acno has the AP and durability advantage. This seems more like an inconclusive but I'm leaning towards Law since Acno at this point is a mindless beast so he can play into Law's hands.

Voting Acnologia due to good AoE and AP advantage so he is more likely to hit Law before getting screwed by his ability. Also flight gives him the ability to dodge some attacks.

I mean, does it count. Because Acno only showed the ability to use eternal foster after he ate and absorbed the power of the Space Between Time. If it includes this, I'm not entirely sure Law could beat him even if he was vastly superior since Acno exists in two places at once, one of which in fairly certain Law can't get to the discussion between time under his own power.

Tl;Dr Is this Acnologia before or after he returned from the Space Between Time?

Veloxt1r0kore said:
Well,voting Law for his hax,even with Acno AoE attack,Law can teleporting himself as long he's in the room.
Hax acno can bfr to his time space world Higher battle exp.

So... is the distance still 4 km? Because otherwise Acno spams Eternal Flare. He has air superiority here. And wait: snow bank? Does that mean there's a large body of water under it? Because if true, even if Acno's totally spammable range attacks miss Law because of his teleportation, he would still reduce what's underneath into a large body of water, which is Law's weakness. Law's can't use teleportation to stay in the air forever

You do realize if Acnologia if within Room, Law can switch places with him right? And Law can make said room extremely large.

Cool, however Law can still create a room within those 4 kilometers and switch places with Acnologia whenever he uses EF. So he'd wind up getting hit with his own attack. Also Law can also swap Souls within his room so if he knows he's screwed his going to use that ability immediately.

I'm talking about Acno having wider range with Roar and EF than Law's Room can expand. If Acno's not in Law's Room Law ain't doing jack to a High 6-B

Anco doesn't have wider range with his normal roars. He only has the range with EF. again remind me, how is Acnologia using EF gonna happen quicker than Law can hax him to death while in his room?

By using EF with meteor shower level of spamming and AoE? While outside of Law's Room? I've been saying it but it seems you keep interpreting it as Acno spamming while inside Room.

Again, I keep reminding you that from the starting distance Law is fully capable of trapping Acnologia within his room. That's the point. Yes he can use EF within the room but not before Law slashes him and it's GG.

Acnologia has BFR , Time Magic and Space-Time Manipulation with thousand of kilometers range.

Yeah i see Acnologia is taking this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back