• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tower of God General Discussion Thread Part 5

Can someone explain to me How this work? On the Shinsoo page:
Minor Matter Immobilization: Depending on how much shinsoo can be controlled against the enemy, the user is able to hinder the walk of the opponent.
Don't have Scan for It.

Minor Matter Immobilization: Depending on how much shinsoo can be controlled against the enemy, the user is able to hinder the walk of the opponent.
Don't have Scan for It.
Increase the density of a certain area shinsu by shinsu control, shinsu is simply a dense substance that permeates the tower,
High Shinsu density hinders movement, Lero Ro is an example of someone increasing the density on a single person to "break them" by giving them the normal pressure at which everyone on Floor 30 is subject.

No one worth their shot will try to control shinsu that way tho, it's impractical because anyone with shinsu resistance won't be affected. So they won't even bother to try.

Increase the density of a certain area shinsu by shinsu control, shinsu is simply a dense substance that permeates the tower,
High Shinsu density hinders movement, Lero Ro is an example of someone increasing the density on a single person to "break them" by giving them the normal pressure at which everyone on Floor 30 is subject.

No one worth their shot will try to control shinsu that way tho, it's impractical because anyone with shinsu resistance won't be affected. So they won't even bother to try.
Thanks.
Is good that the opponent that i using don't have Shinsoo resistance than.

Realistically characters in Tower of God (except Irregulars and Administrators) can’t use shinsu outside of the Tower, since they’re under contract to use shinsu with an Administrator. They’re not generating shinsu, just manipulating the shinsu that is already around them. IIRC.

Realistically characters in Tower of God (except Irregulars and Administrators) can’t use shinsu outside of the Tower, since they’re under contract to use shinsu with an Administrator. They’re not generating shinsu, just manipulating the shinsu that is already around them. IIRC.
If we use that logic we can just as well nerf any character dependent on the universal energy system of their universe like Fairy Tail. In our wiki it does not matter due to UES equalization

Not only would non-Irregulars not be able to use shinsu outside the Tower, they also wouldn't be able to breathe since they breathe shinsu, not air.

Realistically, Xenoblade Chronicles 1 characters wouldn't be able to use ether outside their universe despite their whole universe being made of ether instead of matter and when interacting with a universe made of normal matter their universe literally start cancelling each other out in a matter-antimatter annhilation way.

mfs can't even exist💀
Darkners from Deltarune literally cannot exist when there isn't a true dark fountain or their own one and turn into items in the lightner world

in one of the latest chapters baam freed all the shinheuh from the big aquarium.
here is a image of the aquarium, it also gets described as a ocean by aguero.
and the sequence og baam using his attack: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
its not 100% clear to me what happens here, but in picture 6 we see baam's shinsu envelop/destory? the whole aquarium.
and in picture 7 we see like a small green thing, but the aquarium is completly gone? so did baam destroy the whole aquarium which is comparable to a ocean?
here the aquarium is described as "empty" that is also the case here
later we also see the submarine in a ocean like terrain.
so there are multiple options to what happened.
1: Baam straight up destroyed the whole aquarium.(we didn't see it after baam used his attack)
2: Baam just freed the shinheuh, but nothing else.
3: the green thing we see after baam used his attack is the core of the aquarium and didn't get destroyed by the attack, this also explains why we see the submarine in a ocean like area after Baam "destroyed" it.
tbh i didn't quite understand what happened, but it could be a pretty good feat for baam.
at minimum the 6th picture with Baam's shinsu being bigger than the whole aquarium should still be insane.

Last edited:
in one of the latest chapters baam freed all the shinheuh from the big aquarium.
here is a image of the aquarium, it also gets described as a ocean by aguero.
and the sequence og baam using his attack: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
its not 100% clear to me what happens here, but in picture 6 we see baam's shinsu envelop/destory? the whole aquarium.
and in picture 7 we see like a small green thing, but the aquarium is completly gone? so did baam destroy the whole aquarium which is comparable to a ocean?
here the aquarium is described as "empty" that is also the case here
later we also see the submarine in a ocean like terrain.
so there are multiple options to what happened.
1: Baam straight up destroyed the whole aquarium.(we didn't see it after baam used his attack)
2: Baam just freed the shinheuh, but nothing else.
3: the green thing we see after baam used his attack is the core of the aquarium and didn't get destroyed by the attack, this also explains why we see the submarine in a ocean like area after Baam "destroyed" it.
tbh i didn't quite understand what happened, but it could be a pretty good feat for baam.
at minimum the 6th picture with Baam's shinsu being bigger than the whole aquarium should still be insane.
one, spoiler the message.

two, wasn't he using the teleporter thing? I am pretty sure he just deadass TPd everyone out of there not to mention that it was stated that his shinsoo was boosted in there due to how dense the shinsu was (he won't be able to reproduce the feat normally)

one, spoiler the message.

two, wasn't he using the teleporter thing? I am pretty sure he just deadass TPd everyone out of there not to mention that it was stated that his shinsoo was boosted in there due to how dense the shinsu was (he won't be able to reproduce the feat normally)
alright didn't know i had to.
what teleporter thing? he just straight up shot them with his shinsu bow and everyone flew out.
this was the comment on baam's strength in the aquarium. they say "might" get stronger, but even so that shouldn't matter?
we know the shinsu pressure is denser the higher up we go, that would mean we should just use attacks that came from the first floor because baam was able to utulize the higher density of shinsu in the higher floors, would be pretty silly to not consider this a feat just because baam has the ability to utulize shinsu better than others.
here is the comment about shinsu density, so we know this level of shinsu is the base amount of shinsu in the upper floors, so he would perfectly be able to reproduce it on those floors, would it be ok to use the feat if he was on a floor with the same amount of shinsu density as the aquarium?
it just seems silly to not use this just because he was able to utulize the environment(which is the base for the upper floors).

alright didn't know i had to.
what teleporter thing? he just straight up shot them with his shinsu bow and everyone flew out.
this was the comment on baam's strength in the aquarium. they say "might" get stronger, but even so that shouldn't matter?
we know the shinsu pressure is denser the higher up we go, that would mean we should just use attacks that came from the first floor because baam was able to utulize the higher density of shinsu in the higher floors, would be pretty silly to not consider this a feat just because baam has the ability to utulize shinsu better than others.
here is the comment about shinsu density, so we know this level of shinsu is the base amount of shinsu in the upper floors, so he would perfectly be able to reproduce it on those floors, would it be ok to use the feat if he was on a floor with the same amount of shinsu density as the aquarium?
it just seems silly to not use this just because he was able to utulize the environment(which is the base for the upper floors).
he used the bow technique which he used to teleport Yama's ship.
He just TPd all entities out of the aquarium.

he used the bow technique which he used to teleport Yama's ship.
He just TPd all entities out of the aquarium.
in the process he also destroyed the aquarium? its not there after he used his attack.
and his shinsu would also have covered a volume bigger than an ocean in the process if i interpreted it correctly.

Soon there should be some good deeds with the fight between the two family leaders. But I doubt the fight will really go all the way to complete destruction, or some other leader will intervene or the floor guardian will intervene.

The ******* gacha game got better feats for S1 regulars than both, manwha AND anime. Lmao

Also, Zahard Prince theory/spoiler
Heard someone on Twitter mention that maybe the Zahard's Prince were Zahard own "Method of Storage" that he choose. As Gustang mentioned they each took ways to storage away their memories

A ******* battery(ies) that shoots barrages of blasts at advanced ranker level. Holy ******* shit.

Like, that's technology alright, the tower can mass produce some insane shit, their military potency is off the chart. EACH PROJECTILE SHOOTS ADVANCED RANKER LVL FIREPOWER. That would kill 90% of the cast, even advanced rankers would die.

Also, Dowon knows magic to become invisible? interesting, not even at close range could the shinsu detectors find her. Despite having a range of at least 300 km. Fun fact, I did a military overview of the Zahard Empire once on spacebattles.

Also nice to know that FH's magic can cast full life sealing spells that live however long high rankersa may live. Their spells seems to work like John Constantine, as in, they have a spell that they can pull out of their ass to solve a given problem.

• Too much light? **** them lights, now let there be dark
  • Problem with a pet? Lol seal them. If someone tries to forcefully open it the pet is teleported out btw
  • **** them races? Massive stillbirth spell+turn them into intersex (Really.)
  • Souls? Yeah I can control that too.
  • Memories? Wipe them, ez.
BTW, what do we give lighthouses for the ability "Centripetal Force" as the name implies, it creates a centripetal force towards the center of the field, an example of centripetal force is the gravitational force applied on every being caused by a planet.

A ******* battery(ies) that shoots barrages of blasts at advanced ranker level. Holy ******* shit.

Like, that's technology alright, the tower can mass produce some insane shit, their military potency is off the chart. EACH PROJECTILE SHOOTS ADVANCED RANKER LVL FIREPOWER. That would kill 90% of the cast, even advanced rankers would die.

Also, Dowon knows magic to become invisible? interesting, not even at close range could the shinsu detectors find her. Despite having a range of at least 300 km. Fun fact, I did a military overview of the Zahard Empire once on spacebattles.

Also nice to know that FH's magic can cast full life sealing spells that live however long high rankersa may live. Their spells seems to work like John Constantine, as in, they have a spell that they can pull out of their ass to solve a given problem.

• Too much light? **** them lights, now let there be dark
  • Problem with a pet? Lol seal them. If someone tries to forcefully open it the pet is teleported out btw
  • **** them races? Massive stillbirth spell+turn them into intersex (Really.)
  • Souls? Yeah I can control that too.
  • Memories? Wipe them, ez.

BTW, what do we give lighthouses for the ability "Centripetal Force" as the name implies, it creates a centripetal force towards the center of the field, an example of centripetal force is the gravitational force applied on every being caused by a planet.
Not sure about dem lighthouses but man Zahard empire is OP

Fightning is an overstatement of what he did. (Edit: We should wait to see if he has any more feats like that)

What we should do is give Baam whatever the **** he did is, it seems like a passive ability of the thorn to "Turn elemental intangible beings into their intangible form as well as turning Baam the same kind of intangible" or something.

Shit, in fact, since when can we possibly give it to him? Like, we have no proof it wouldn't have worked before, we only did not see the Thorn interacting with such a power before... And the First Thorn (Shinsu controlling) hasn't been upgraded either, it wasn't even ignited or anything to say it was a special thing

fellers
it is my duty to inform you
I am considering nuking the living smokes out of FTL scaling
I think that the mirror activates based on it's own reaction speed and the person has to be in front of it to be properly reflected since it couldn't do squat when it was on the ground and there were people around it, even though logically they'd reflect in it even at an angle.

I think i also want to upgrade FH's speed to massively above 4x the speed of high tier high rankers like peak Yama and such. FHs casually outpace high rankers at their maximum power which means Edan should be the same and his 2nd Redan should make him 4x faster than that.

Good IDRC, I consider FTL TOG to be wank anyways (I consider most of the stuff rn as wank) tbf, I consider everything on this site as wank
I think i also want to upgrade FH's speed to massively above 4x the speed of high tier high rankers like peak Yama and such.
No. While I generally think FH are overall way more (but unknown) than merely 4x the speed of the high tier HR, why would FH scale to Two Redan Khun Eduan??? He is probably the fastest already by the themes he has, with two multipliers it means that he should also be faster than them.

Just say "Vastly higher than x"

Also, Yuri should scale to Rose Shower with Green April, she managed to block several of those by using it, that also means that Yuri is a glass cannon as in the same scene, when she failed blocking one with GA she was grazed and bled a lot because of the RS.

Good IDRC, I consider FTL TOG to be wank anyways (I consider most of the stuff rn as wank) tbf, I consider everything on this site as wank
idk why you think everything is wank (i'd say it's mostly solid except for the speed) but i wanna wait for input from others first
No. While I generally think FH are overall way more (but unknown) than merely 4x the speed of the high tier HR, why would FH scale to Two Redan Khun Eduan??? He is probably the fastest already by the themes he has, with two multipliers it means that he should also be faster than them.

Just say "Vastly higher than x"
I'd disagree. I think that at the very least Urek, Arie and Zahard should scale above that

idk why you think everything is wank (i'd say it's mostly solid except for the speed) but i wanna wait for input from others first
Since always I had that thought, I could link the thread on "What tier do you have your favorite verse" and while everyone had their verse higher (lmfao) I put both, Homestuck (-1 1-A layer) and TOG lower on power.
I'd disagree. I think that at the very least Urek, Arie and Zahard should scale above that
Arie has no reason for if you don't consider Yurin as well, since between the two, Yurin is the physical superior.
Urek and Zahard ofc, they should scale, probably.

Since always I had that thought, I could link the thread on "What tier do you have your favorite verse" and while everyone had their verse higher (lmfao) I put both, Homestuck (-1 1-A layer) and TOG lower on power.

Arie has no reason for if you don't consider Yurin as well, since between the two, Yurin is the physical superior.
Urek and Zahard ofc, they should scale, probably.
physically superior doesn't automatically mean faster, and we know that the arie family is fast as hell

physically superior doesn't automatically mean faster, and we know that the arie family is fast as hell
Fast... eh, IG you could say Inieta was pretty fast, problem was, he was further in the growth curve than Ran (Hundred years of advantage), he was stronger overall but was slower until he became enraged, Ran won by cheating practically. So that point is moot, using Hoaqin as a bar is also crazy coz how abnormal of an Arie he was...

Both cases, the Aries were already stronger(more powerful, not physically, see: Ran was sturdier and Aka holding Hoaqin) than their opponents.

At the same time, Jinsung did manage to blitz Maschenny(Who is top 100+Zahard blood, tho Jinsung is still older)... hmmm, maybe Yurin does scale after all.

fellers
it is my duty to inform you
I think that the mirror activates based on it's own reaction speed and the person has to be in front of it to be properly reflected since it couldn't do squat when it was on the ground and there were people around it, even though logically they'd reflect in it even at an angle.
aguero already reacted to the mirror after it activated and is FTL, almost any relevant character scales above hidden floor aguero.
i already mentioned it, but here:
panels: 1st . 2nd . 3rd . 4th . 5th . 6th . 7th .
FTL tog isn't wank...

Back