• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tower of God General Discussion Thread Part 5

aguero already reacted to the mirror after it activated and is FTL, almost any relevant character scales above hidden floor aguero.
i already mentioned it, but here:
panels: 1st . 2nd . 3rd . 4th . 5th . 6th . 7th .
FTL tog isn't wank...
Then make a calc and then make a CRT. I also still don't see any proof that it began using its ability at that point. When urek was dodging at least it had an actual reaction and then an error.

Then make a calc and then make a CRT. I also still don't see any proof that it began using its ability at that point. When urek was dodging at least it had an actual reaction and then an error.
you literally see the mirror and the light emanating from it before khun reacted and blocked the attack from the mirror. FTL tog is a thing.

you literally see the mirror and the light emanating from it before khun reacted and blocked the attack from the mirror. FTL tog is a thing.
One, don't care, make a calc and then a content revision thread.

Two, mirrors don't flash, and we also have no evidence it's actual light and not just it's power which can be any speed.

One, don't care, make a calc and then a content revision thread.

Two, mirrors don't flash, and we also have no evidence it's actual light and not just it's power which can be any speed.
i don't really care so much that i would make a calc ect just for what vsbw says on its page lmao. but claiming tog isn't ftl is just dumb.
almost no series has evidence the light works and travels exactly as fast as it does in real life, idk what you're trying to say lmao. lets downgrade every series that doesn't clearly say their light travels 299 792 458 m/s.
i don't think you know what a outlier is.

Also this whole thing is a massive outlier when the best visible feats are not even sub rel without multipliers
We have MHS+ characters right even in lower ranks I don't think having FTL+ feat would be outlier

Btw I don't know about if FTL calculation is right or not so I will leave to you guys.

Last edited:
We have MHS+ characters right even in lower ranks I don't think having FTL+ feat would be outlier

Btw I don't know about if FTL calculation is right or not so I will leave to you guys.
I get it but i just don't see them jumping from lower end sub-rel to FTL+ in one power jump when before their speed at most doubled or quadrupled. Feels wrong ngl.
i don't really care so much that i would make a calc ect just for what vsbw says on its page lmao. but claiming tog isn't ftl is just dumb.
almost no series has evidence the light works and travels exactly as fast as it does in real life, idk what you're trying to say lmao. lets downgrade every series that doesn't clearly say their light travels 299 792 458 m/s.
there are conditions to prove that light is light on vsbw. It needs to disperse realistically or at least be a straight beam, it needs to have the properties of light (shine), it needs to be generally intangible with rare exceptions (mainly exploding stuff), it needs to come from a reasonable light source, it needs to be capable of being reflected in non-magical mirrors.
These conditions have existed for years and while you don't need to fullfil all, you need most of them to prove that it's actual light. They were in front of a magical mirror and it suddenly started shining while it wasn't reflecting anything at all. Feels real wrong to say this is remotely FTL and then there's the fact that the mirror needs to reflect you to affect you, which it didn't do immediately, thus proving that it needs to properly activate first.
i don't think you know what a outlier is.
feat that is way too high compared to every other feat and one that also breaks scaling due to being too high or too low.

I get it but i just don't see them jumping from lower end sub-rel to FTL+ in one power jump when before their speed at most doubled or quadrupled. Feels wrong ngl.

there are conditions to prove that light is light on vsbw. It needs to disperse realistically or at least be a straight beam, it needs to have the properties of light (shine), it needs to be generally intangible with rare exceptions (mainly exploding stuff), it needs to come from a reasonable light source, it needs to be capable of being reflected in non-magical mirrors.
These conditions have existed for years and while you don't need to fullfil all, you need most of them to prove that it's actual light. They were in front of a magical mirror and it suddenly started shining while it wasn't reflecting anything at all. Feels real wrong to say this is remotely FTL and then there's the fact that the mirror needs to reflect you to affect you, which it didn't do immediately, thus proving that it needs to properly activate first.

feat that is way too high compared to every other feat and one that also breaks scaling due to being too high or too low.
i guess you can have your opinion lol. the mirror was already approved with the urek feat. and in the aguero feat it actually reflected them and aguero stopped the light from the mirror. so the mirror itself as a source for a light speed feat has already been accepted.
how does the feat break scaling? and disgregarding a feat just because "its too high" isn't how it works.

Well each ranks has Different scale So Urek feat shouldn't be an Outlier.

But What I am worried about is Calculation. If the calculation is wrong then it should go but if it's right then it can stay.

i guess you can have your opinion lol. the mirror was already approved with the urek feat. and in the aguero feat it actually reflected them and aguero stopped the light from the mirror. so the mirror itself as a source for a light speed feat has already been accepted.
how does the feat break scaling? and disgregarding a feat just because "its too high" isn't how it works.
yeah it is and i will make a crt and nuke it from orbit so if you want to counter it it's best to play by the vsbw rules. If you don't care enough to counter it then why are you here?

Well each ranks has Different scale So Urek feat shouldn't be an Outlier.

But What I am worried about is Calculation. If the calculation is wrong then it should go but if it's right then it can stay.
the calc is accepted but the guys accepting it are never given the full context. I think within the next month or so i'll make the CRT and try to nerf it all.

While I've mostly taken a break from ToG, intervening here.

The boost Bam got from True Self Mode is way, way bigger than anything he's gotten in the past, bringing him from being on the level of a really strong regular, to being on par with Data Jahad and "elite" normal Rankers like Charlie, who are untouchable to Regulars, so him going from Sub Relativistic to FTL+ is totally fine.

yeah it is and i will make a crt and nuke it from orbit so if you want to counter it it's best to play by the vsbw rules. If you don't care enough to counter it then why are you here?
i honestly don't care that much what vsbw says, nuke it if you want to, lmao. aguero is already FTL in the hidden floor whether you like it or not.

While I've mostly taken a break from ToG, intervening here.

The boost Bam got from True Self Mode is way, way bigger than anything he's gotten in the past, bringing him from being on the level of a really strong regular, to being on par with Data Jahad and "elite" normal Rankers like Charlie, who are untouchable to Regulars, so him going from Sub Relativistic to FTL+ is totally fine.
i still think we are overestimating the mirror feat and it functions differently from what we're seeing.

i honestly don't care that much what vsbw says, nuke it if you want to, lmao. aguero is already FTL in the hidden floor whether you like it or not.
alright man then what the actual hell are you even doing here? If you don't care about it why are we arguing rn? I am arguing based on vsbw guidelines since i am planning a vsbw revision. Why are you interfering if you don't care in the first place?

alright man then what the actual hell are you even doing here? If you don't care about it why are we arguing rn? I am arguing based on vsbw guidelines since i am planning a vsbw revision. Why are you interfering if you don't care in the first place?
its funny and the aguero feat is literally the clearest ftl feat you're gonna find lol. the agenda is showing lmao. good luck with the crt tho, hope it goes well. lol

i mostly agree with what you said there though i don't think expanding our powernull section for the irregulars would be bad.
Yeah, I think we can list all the things Shinwonryu can or has shown to negate in terms of diversity, because worst comes to it, people will try and say "Uh NLF, post x thing that they have nullified"

Kirin's Haetae has flames that can melt high rankers and Haetae is a spirit shinheuh(?), like Elaine's shinheuh.

Last edited:
Like imagine Bam is 1v1ing Zahard and is losing and Zahard is about to finish him off when suddenly Bam goes "here goes my final move! TWIN BUTTERFLY TWIN STAR BUSTER TECHNIQUE: GENERATION DELETER"
Zahard is not honorable so before dying he uses his most famous spell:

"PERMANENT GENERATIONAL STILL BIRTH CURSE"

For some reason, just like Elaine's wolf spell, this one he also can't nullify it

Would a weekly TOG be a good idea? since this 2nd season doesn't have many fights, apart from the train from hell part

Would a weekly TOG be a good idea? since this 2nd season doesn't have many fights, apart from the train from hell part
Wut?
Viole vs Horyang and Arkraptor (exposition)
Viole vs Love (Critic)
Viole "vs" Urek (hype)
Koon Ran and Novick vs Horyang which leads to Koon Ran and Novick vs Viole (emotional)

That's Return of the Prince, it has its fair share of battles, which is fine, Workshop game has:

Gun game
Anaak vs Koon
Shibisu team vs Viole
Anaak vs Redan Koon (peak)
Workshop finals
Viole vs Beta (climax)
Androssi vs Varagaav
RaKhunBaam vs Reflejo

I skipped minor ones like Hatz vs Cassano and suchalikes (ex: Khun vs assassin or Prince vs Miseng)

Wut?
Viole vs Horyang and Arkraptor (exposition)
Viole vs Love (Critic)
Viole "vs" Urek (hype)
Koon Ran and Novick vs Horyang which leads to Koon Ran and Novick vs Viole (emotional)

That's Return of the Prince, it has its fair share of battles, which is fine, Workshop game has:

Gun game
Anaak vs Koon
Shibisu team vs Viole
Anaak vs Redan Koon (peak)
Workshop finals
Viole vs Beta (climax)
Androssi vs Varagaav
RaKhunBaam vs Reflejo

I skipped minor ones like Hatz vs Cassano and suchalikes (ex: Khun vs assassin or Prince vs Miseng)
Mostly short fights, the long ones are the ones with the train arch

Back