• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fezzih_007

He/Him
Theresia is 7-B and Elaine is High 7-C
They fight on the Cat Map Floating Fields
They start 100 meters apart
Speed equal
In-Character, but both have prior knowlegement of each others names, but not of each others powers.
Wins via Inca or Death
(Baam is watching on the sideways with Sonic and Sora eating stuff, because i think they would be very good friends, but can't interfere with the battle because of a barrier blocking them)
Votes:
Karma Houdini:EldemadeDityjon, Godsatoshi23, ]Reiner, Fezzih_007, koopa3144
8712469ebda3f2bceda75b936d035612.jpg

Blessed with suck: Zabazab, VortechsTG, Phoenks, Satella, Peppersalt43, Dragonite007, Adem_Warlock69

media-theresia-van-astrea-v0-1yau6jwqkqu91.jpg

Last edited:
This plainly a Theresia stomp. She traces the white ray drawn out by the Sword God to one-shot with her ~30x ap advantage.
Is not a stomp trought, want to know why?

So, Elaine here start with Invisible Danmaku from a distance, which comes from all directions, which would't do much besides distracting Theresia, but she also Control this wires things that she send to her opponents to tangle they legs (which are invisible too)

She also have this Wolf on her, that she can summon to attack people from her, where she can spam them in wherever location the opponent are, too bite them, which causes a wound that cannot be healed. The Wolf have Dura neg too, so he can harm Theresia. Elaine can also telerport the Wolf, so If Theresia try to attack the Wolf, Elaine gonna make him dissapear from view, and she can Also trade places with him, so when Theresia try to approach, she can telerport away from her attack, and use the Wolf to bite Theresia before she can react.

And she also have Shinsu.

Honestly, the only motive i am doing this match is because i want to know If i can make a character with a bigger AP vs a character with less AP match fair

Still a Theresia stomp. Invisible danmaku is child's play even for people can't reach Theresia's level in an eternity.

Analytical precog + Instinctive action + Sword God's guidance means she will never get hit by the wolf who is seemingly the only way to harm Theresia, while Theresia one-shots with anything.

She literally just traces the white rays drawn out by the Sword God to "unquestionably kill her opponent."

Still a Theresia stomp. Invisible danmaku is child's play even for people can't reach Theresia's level in an eternity.
Elaine Danmaku is way better than Peteugeuse ir any Re:ZERO danmaku 🧐
Analytical precog + Instinctive action + Sword God's guidance means she will never get hit by the wolf who is seemingly the only way to harm Theresia, while Theresia one-shots with anything.
The only thing that would help here would be instinctive action, since the Wolf can telerport behind or besides you at any moment.
And Elaine can also tangle Theresia legs with her invisible wires to make a opening from the Wolf to attack.
And she can also trade places with the Wolf, so when Theresia try to slash her with her sword from close, she gonna just trade places with Wolf, and the Wolf gonna bite one of Theresia limbs.
She literally just traces the white rays drawn out by the Sword God to "unquestionably kill her opponent."
Not sure How to respond to this, because this seems like a metaphor?🤔

Anyway, It seems like you din't read the Shinsu Manipulation page that link, so i gonna just post here the relevant abilities:
  • Pain Manipulation: Shinsoo causes immense pain to the opponent if large amounts of shinsoo are collected in one place
  • Statistics Amplification: Shinsoo can be used to increase the power, durability and speed of the user's body.
  • Homing Attack: Shinsoo users can control the direction their shinsoo should go without looking directly at the target.
  • Minor Matter Immobilization: Depending on how much shinsoo can be controlled against the enemy, the user is able to hinder the walk of the opponent.

Elaine Danmaku is way better than Peteugeuse
Geuse's danmaku has layered invisibility. Also Old Wilhelm, who made Geuse's danmaku seem like child's play, is so far below Theresia's level of skill that they aren't even in the same dimension.

The only thing that would help here would be instinctive action, since the Wolf can telerport behind or besides you at any moment. And Elaine can also tangle Theresia legs with her invisible wires to make a oppening from the Wolf to attack. And she can also trade places with the Wolf, so when Theresia try to slash her with her sword from close, she gonna just trade places with Wolf, and the Wolf gonna bite Theresia limbs
Even Julius can react to invisible surprise attacks at the speed of thought, the wolf isn't going to be touching Theresia. Also is the wolf able to be harmed/killed?

Theresia also can easily attack from a distance, playing keepaway is useless against her since she can cut from kilometres away.

Not sure How to respond to this, because this seems like a metaphor?
It's not, unless you resist Info Analysis or are able to close any and and all flaws you make in combat, Theresia will see a white ray in her vision that she only needs to trace with her sword to assuredly kill a person.

Anyway, It seems like you din't read the Shinsu Manipulation page that link, so i gonna just post here the relevant abilities:
I did read it and the abilities are useless in such a massively unfair matchup like this.

Geuse's danmaku has layered invisibility.
Why?
Also Old Wilhelm, who made Geuse's danmaku seem like child's play, is so far below Theresia's level of skill that they aren't even in the same dimension.
Old Wilhelm as able to counter Peteu Danmaku by using the dirt and reading his expression, two things that are not possible here since
1- Elaine wears a mask
2- There's no dirt where they are
Even Julius can react to invisible surprise attacks at the speed of thought, the wolf isn't going to be touching Theresia.
Reacting to attack that are invisible ≠ reacting to a attack that telerports behind you, you would need immesurable reaction speed to do the latter.
Elaine have ways to make the Wolf attack Theresia, like tangled Theresia legs.
Also is the wolf able to be harmed/killed?
As far i remember, no. Well, i think.
Theresia also can easily attack from a distance, playing keepaway is useless against her since she can cut from kilometres away.
Can she now? Because Elaine just gonna dodge that.
It's not, unless you resist Info Analysis or are able to close any and and all flaws you make in combat, Theresia will see a white ray in her vision that she only needs to trace with her sword to assuredly kill a person.
🤔Hmmmmm ok...
I did read it and the abilities are useless in such a massively unfair matchup like this.
Not sure how rendering the opponent to move, or causing the opponent immense pain by just gathering Shinsu is useless, can you explain It?

Julius can react to invisible attacks. Julius cannot react to the Unseen Hand.

Old Wilhelm as able to counter Peteu Danmaku by using the dirt and reading his expression, two things that are not possible here since
1- Elaine wears a mask
2- There's no dirt where they are
The part where he reads Geuse's expression to predict is actually seperate from the times he uses dirt to make the Unseen Hand visible.

That doesn't matter anyway, since Theresia can precog just be seeing how the air hangs above her opponent.

Can she now? Because Elaine just gonna dodge that.
Precog + Sword God guidance makes missing pretty unlikely.

Not sure how rendering the opponent to move, or causing the opponent immense pain by just gathering Shinsu is useless, can you explain It?
Hindering her walk is useless because frankly Theresia doesn't even need to move her feet to stomp here. Also she won't even have time to gather large amounts of Shinsu before Theresia beheads her, or even just slightly scratches her- which is all she needs to win.

Julius can react to invisible attacks. Julius cannot react to the Unseen Hand.
I trought Julius couldn't see the UH, he was reacting just fine in some scenes.
The part where he reads Geuse's expression to predict is actually seperate from the times he uses dirt to make the Unseen Hand visible.
Ok...?
That doesn't matter anyway, since Theresia can precog just be seeing how the air hangs above her opponent.
That don't make any sense
I think that helps, yeah but not gonna help much when her Danmaku still better.
Precog + Sword God guidance makes missing pretty unlikely.
Elaine telerporting also make missing pretty likely
Hindering her walk is useless because frankly Theresia doesn't even need to move her feet to stomp here.
It does trought, If she stops Theresia ability to move, Elaine just gonna send her Wolf to bite her, and since Theresia can't Dodge, she dies.
Also she won't even have time to gather large amounts of Shinsu before Theresia beheads her, or even just slightly scratches her- which is all she needs to win.
Even trought the gathering is like in 3-5 seconds, and Elaine can telerport, uses wires to render Theresia movement or uses Shinsu to render Theresia movements, and boom pain Manipulation.

When Baam and Teresa fought. Baam already had Regeneration. Still Kaiser Wolf bite didn't healed which means Theresia Regeneration ability wouldn't work beside She would bleed to death.

Just passing by to add: IR, Analytical precog, ESP, Enhanced Senses and Info analysis (skill based info analysis) don't work against Fenryl, Baam couldn't sense its presence because it was a purely spiritual being. Dunno if she can sense Fenryl or not, if she can feel spiritual presences then she should be alright.

Fenryl is also effectively intangible and unkilleable as far as we know, that is, it can interact with you but not vice-versa.

RZ characters can sense and react to Spirits, so avoiding it should not prove to be an issue. She won't be able to harm Fenryl but avoiding and blocking its attacks should be simple.

Theresia is extremely intelligent when it comes to combat, so she'll realize Elaine can only teleport by swapping places with Fenryl very quickly. I just cannot see any strikes touching Theresia at all due to her ridiculous skill, which is why I feel she takes this very easily.

RZ characters can sense and react to Spirits, so avoiding it should prove not to be an issue. She won't be able to harm Fenryl l but avoiding and blocking its attacks should be simple.
Fenryl is not exactly the same as Sprit for Re:ZERO, but okay.
Theresia is extremely intelligent when it comes to combat, so she'll realize Elaine can only teleport by swapping places with Fenryl very quickly. I just cannot see any strikes touching Theresia at all due to her ridiculous skill, which is why I feel she takes this very easily.
Right, gonna take you vote then.
Just want to say that Theresia being more skilled don't matter much, since Baam is more skilled than her, and Elaine as able to get three strikes on him.

How much does her being able to hinder movement actually do? That's not really properly explained on her profile.
In the Tower they in, there's like Shinsu on the air and around them , that is basically a sense substance, and by concentrating a little Shinsu on the area, they can make the average joe who don't have Shinsu resistance unable to move.
Shinsu in the area unabling people to move
In higher Shinsu concetrate area, normal people can't move or in most cases die for It.
Elaine can Control like that.

In the Tower they in, there's like Shinsu on the air and around them , that is basically a sense substance, and by concentrating a little Shinsu on the area, they can make the average joe who don't have Shinsu resistance unable to move.
Shinsu in the area unabling people to move
In higher Shinsu concetrate area, normal people can't move or in most cases die for It.
Elaine can Control like that.
If she can make Theresia completely unable to move how is this a fair matchup at all?

In her profile it's described as being a minor ability that can hinder the walk of a person by using a large volume of shinsu.

What's being described here is like full on paralysis inducement, and sounds very powerful. Either the profile needs updating or the ability is being exaggerated here.

If it's as described in her profile then Theresia wins with extreme ease since she honestly doesn't need to take a single step to achieve victory.

In her profile it's described as being a minor ability
Is described as a minor matter Manipulation, not minor ability but It must be a typo.
that can hinder the walk of a person by using a large volume of shinsu.
Where exactly is stated they need to use a large volume?
What's being described here is like full on paralysis inducement, and sounds very powerful. Either the profile needs updating or the ability is being exaggerated here.
Is not paralysis induncing, because they can move, but the Shinsu pratically makes them harder to move If you don't have enough strenght or Shinsu resistance.
If it's as described in her profile then Theresia wins with extreme ease since she honestly doesn't need to take a single step to achieve victory.
If she can't move, she just get her head beaten by Fenryl and dies. 🐺

Whats stopping Theresia from blocking Fenryl, as far as i can see it seems like he cant just be summoned on his opponents whoch gives Theresia a minor window of time to deal with it. More than enough for her to defend against him, also whats stopping her from slashing Elaine from a distance?
Anyways, the invisible danmaku isnt gonna do anything at all in this scenario. I doubt it could even be a minor inconvenience for her, the only real problem seems to be that damn wolf
Not to mention that she can one shot with a minor scratch due to the massive AP difference

Whats stopping Theresia from blocking Fenryl, as far as i can see it seems like he cant just be summoned on his opponents whoch gives Theresia a minor window of time to deal with it.
Nopw, she does summon besides her opponents, she can spam behind or in front of her enemy wherever she want.
But yeah, she can block It with her sword.
More than enough for her to defend against him, also whats stopping her from slashing Elaine from a distance?
How many fights Theresia attacks a enemy from a distance?
And Elaine can just dodge or tangled Theresia limbs with the invisible wires or render her movements with Shinsu.
Anyways, the invisible danmaku isnt gonna do anything at all in this scenario. I doubt it could even be a minor inconvenience for her
Never said that It would trought.
, the only real problem seems to be that damn wolf
Not to mention that she can one shot with a minor scratch due to the massive AP difference
Yeah, If she touches Elaine, which is gonna be hard with Elaine telerporting.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back