• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tower of God General Discussion Thread Part 5

Also this means that Hell Joe is now like 200 teratons.
No, because Hell Joe had nullified all the shinsoo in the area at that point. When Urek had to use more than 5% of his power, that was still just more than 5% of his raw physical strength, without any shinsoo.
Considering there are many people above him this would suggest that there are actual people besides the 10FH and that once princess who are High 6-B.
There are probably non-Family Head folk who are High 6-B, but that'll probably be within the Top 50 High Rankers or something, like Arie Hagipherione Zahard.
Also, i've been thinking of scaling Zahard and Urek to "At least 6-A" as they are notably above the family heads. Urek is stated to be capable of soloing a whole family and we know that even the second strongest FH, Arie Hon, lost to Zahard continuously.
Hm, I could see Urek and Zahard upscaling to High 6-A given that Traumerei is still weaker than the 3 Strongest FH (Yurin, Eduan, and Hon), who in turn are still weaker than Urek and Zahard.
Also, if what you're saying is true and the nest is like a fourth of the floor, wouldn't this upgrade floor size since, despite the nest being that big, you still couldn't see the edges of the floor OR the inner floor from it?
Maybe? Probably not though. The Floor where the Nest is seems to literally be like space, in that there isn't any ground anywhere, and so you can't really tell where the zones of the Tower end/begin.

(And yes, there are Floors in the Tower that are literally like space- although I need to pull up the specific blogpost)

Plus, there's the whole asteroid field of floating bricks around the Nest that make it hard to see anything.

nah like, what exactly decides that he is going to destroy it all and not just make all living beings disappear? it's not that im against this, i am just asking question that could be asked by those who aren't knowledgeable in this verse
Remember all the fights where Baam uses Shinwonryu offensively like a Baang? They've always caused quite a big explosion and I doubt Traumerei's Shinwonryu is any different than Baam's in this regard, and besides, when almost everyone was interrupting the conversation between Baam and Traumerei, and the latter got fed up with it all, he said he was going to make EVERYTHING in the Nest dissapear, which should include all the place and the living beings present there

No, because Hell Joe had nullified all the shinsoo in the area at that point. When Urek had to use more than 5% of his power, that was still just more than 5% of his raw physical strength, without any shinsoo.

There are probably non-Family Head folk who are High 6-B, but that'll probably be within the Top 50 High Rankers or something, like Arie Hagipherione Zahard.

Hm, I could see Urek and Zahard upscaling to High 6-A given that Traumerei is still weaker than the 3 Strongest FH (Yurin, Eduan, and Hon), who in turn are still weaker than Urek and Zahard.
Yeah, I also agree with that, as yet the fact that Urek was casual and without shinsoo, is the fact that Hell Joe was scared of Urek's strength, with the latter not really trying to hurt him, but when Urek injected the drug that separated Hell Joe and Red Thryssa, a single punch from him knocked out a further strengthted Transformed Hell Joe and he then casually killed Red Thryssa

We already have a High 6-B, Enraged Rapid, as it took a combined attack from Complete Beastification Yasratcha and Post-Second Fang Complete Transformation Yama (he was portrayed as strong as CT Yasratcha when they fought against three of Traumerei's beasts) to match his fire attack, with these two AP being 53.5 Teratons, which would make the Sea Dragon's AP as High 6-B (107 Teratons)

Ehh, I have to agree with @Arceus0x on that, if Urek or Zahard had stomped the Family Head I would agree on that, but in these cases, Zahard had defeated Arie Hon ten times outside the Tower, and while Urek is stronger than the Family Heads, the difference isn't big, as Gustang wasn't worried about Urek's fury directed against him, but his Family, and we must consider that Gustang is weaker than the three strongest Family Heads, and yet he was not worried about having to fight Urek

Look, we already have a High 6-B, Enraged Rapid, as it took a combined attack from Complete Beastification Yasratcha and Post-Second Fang Complete Transformation Yama (he was portrayed as strong as CT Yasratcha when they fought against Traumerei's beasts) to match his fire attack, with these two AP being 53.5 Teratons, which would make the Sea Dragon's AP as High 6-B (107 Teratons)
where did he go btw? i wonder if we can get someone to scale to it

where did he go btw? i wonder if we can get someone to scale to it
Unfortunately, it still doesn't have any characters that scale to Enraged Rapid in power, but we can scale its AP to the durablity of Post-Second Fang Complete Transformation Yama, as he withstood a direct attack from it head-on while and the durability of Complete Beastification Yasratcha's Core, since while the rest of his body was practically destroyed, his Core was able to withstand the attack, albeit with some damage and this will likely to scale the 107 Teratons to the people who can harm these two (in the case of Yasratcha, harm his Core) in the future

Unfortunately, it still doesn't have any characters that scale to Enraged Rapid in power, but we can scale its AP to the durablity of Post-Second Fang Complete Transformation Yama, as he withstood a direct attack from it head-on while and the durability of Complete Beastification Yasratcha's Core, since while the rest of his body was practically destroyed, his Core was able to withstand the attack, albeit with some damage and this will likely to scale the 107 Teratons to the people who can harm these two (in the case of Yasratcha, harm his Core) in the future
So,
full power Yama High 6-B
Yasratcha's core's dura at High 6-B
Post-boost Khallavan High 6-B?

or do you?
Before I took a break from ToG, I was reading the leaked translations, but after taking some time and going back to reading ToG, I decided not to read the raws from the current Korean chapters for no specific reason, I currently only read the translations from my country of origin, which are only one chapter ahead the LINE chapters, which is the chapter 541 where Yama is doing a certain thing

Before I took a break from ToG, I was reading the leaked translations, but after taking some time and going back to reading ToG, I decided not to read the raws from the current Korean chapters for no specific reason, I currently only read the translations from my country of origin, which are only one chapter ahead the LINE chapters, which is the chapter where Yama is doing a certain thing
ok good for you.

but yeah FYI the nest arc has ended and the next arc has begun
Yeah, I know, you warned this before, we're just waiting for the Nest Arc to officially end on LINE (which unfortunately is the official site) so we can do the revisions (honestly, I'd rather wait for @ElajRuengies to redo the calc of the full Destruction of a Floor, as the Administrators can destroy all building, mountains and oceans of a Floor and it was stated they can decide and change all the environments, ecosystems and climates of their own floors and the redo of the calc of the Three Rankers or Dorian Frog stopping the Hell Train before we do any massive revision)

Also, if it's not a bother, you can ask that member of the Calc Group, @Psychomaster35, who you have a good relationship to evaluate and accept the ToG calcs from @ElajRuengies?

Yeah, I know, you warned this before, we're just waiting for the Nest Arc to officially end on LINE (which unfortunately is the official site) so we can do the revisions (honestly, I'd rather wait for @ElajRuengies to redo the calc of the full Destruction of a Floor, as the Administrators can destroy all building, mountains and oceans of a Floor and it was stated they can decide and change all the environments, ecosystems and climates of their own floors and the redo of the calc of the Three Rankers or Dorian Frog stopping the Hell Train before we do any massive revision)

Also, if it's not a bother, you can ask that member of the Calc Group, @Psychomaster35, who you have a good relationship to evaluate and accept the ToG calcs from @ElajRuengies?
i asked two members for evaluation. If Psycho is available ill ask for him, it's just he is offline

So now what's left just to make a massive CRT is the redo of the Administrators of destroying the oceans as it was stated that they can decide and change all the environments, ecosystems and climates of a Floor and the redo of the Hell Train being stopped, I am right?

So now what's left just to make a massive CRT is the redo of the Administrators of destroying the oceans as it was stated that they can decide and change all the environments, ecosystems and climates of a Floor and the redo of the Hell Train being stopped, I am right?
I believe so- this is gonna be a large Mid to Top Tiers Upgrade CRT from the looks of it.

(1,500th Message!)

When you get rid of school 100%, you feel a sense of strangeness and freedom at the same time, I say this from my own experience.
i guess it will be like that. Like i didn't have to go for school for anything for like a LONG while now but i did go to exam prep classes and the exams generally. But now...i will be free as a bird...until september 1st where i'll go to university

Honestly, I'm pretty happy for the 6-A+ for the 10 Family Heads, Urek and Zahard, since from the looks of it, eventually we would have non-Irregulars making it to the Tier High 6-B, and even if they are baseline, they would still be only 5 times stronger than the non-Irregulars and that would be weird given the way the story portrays the difference of power between the Irregulars and non-Irregulars

Honestly, I'm pretty happy for the 6-A+ for the 10 Family Heads, Urek and Zahard, since from the looks of it, eventually we would have non-Irregulars making it to the Tier High 6-B, and even if they are baseline, they would still be only 5 times stronger than the non-Irregulars and that would be weird given the way the story portrays the difference of power between the Irregulars and non-Irregulars
The difference is only 75x but it's a start

But I'll have to say, Urek's percentages don't really work well in that case as while he was weakened and shinsuless in the fight with Joe, that wasn't the case with mr. Finger... Though i guess nobody did truly tank it... Also we could potentially calc how much of the 40 gigaton energy Karaka would have tanked from that distance

But I'll have to say, Urek's percentages don't really work well in that case as while he was weakened and shinsuless in the fight with Joe, that wasn't the case with mr. Finger... Though i guess nobody did truly tank it... Also we could potentially calc how much of the 40 gigaton energy Karaka would have tanked from that distance
Karaka literally had over half of his body, if not more as he was already regenerating when Urek saw him, destroyed by a beam the width of his eyeball. Yeah, he didn't "tank" anything.

I also want to discuss the scaling with you all once it gets accepted.
The new accepted versions would put rankers at Low 6-B and High Rankers at Low 6-B+/6-B

Back