• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tower of God General Discussion Thread Part 5

Nah, we could just merge Karaka's 2 keys (which honestly would make sense given that as a Ranker 2 years should not have given him that much improvement)

I dunno why I thought S2 Karaka should backscale to 1 Teraton when he's shown keeping up with Yuri better than Cheonhee did.

Karaka's just always gonna be 2.5 Teratons AP wise, and 16-ish Teratons durability wise, instead of 1 Teraton AP/5 Teraton Durability for S2 and 2.5 Teraton AP/16 Teraton Durability

(This would also make Yuri's Rose Shower Country ~16 Teratons, which is still fine given how she could briefly stall Kallavan with it, although also Vortex of Doom being 16 Teratons is kinda weird. Granted, it is a Transcendental Skill on Cheonhee's part)
what is his 2.5 teratons ap scaling from?

Honestly, I don't know why we would scale 1% Urek to Karaka's durability, as the rapper was using his index finger, which still nearly one-shot Karaka and obliterated half of his body, and the only reason Karaka survived was his regeneration and stamina, and how @ImNot4nUser said, Urek's finger attack was something more concentrated than a beam like Rose Shower and the fact that Karaka wasn't completely destroyed was more due to the fact the small Area of Effect from the Mr. Finger's attack than anything else, if Urek had used a punch the story would have been different, and even Karaka himself said that there's no way he can defeat even a single one of 1% Urek's fingers

Last edited:
Honestly, I don't know why we would scale 1% Urek to Karaka's durability, as the rapper was using his index finger, which still nearly one-shot Karaka and obliterated half of his body, and the only reason Karaka survived was his regeneration and stamina, and how @ImNot4nUser said, Urek's finger attack was something more concentrated than a beam like Rose Shower and the fact that Karaka wasn't completely destroyed was more due to the fact the small Area of Effect from the Mr. Finger's attack than anything else, if Urek had used a punch the story would have been different, and even Karaka himself said that there's now way he can defeat even a single one of 1% Urek's fingers
that is fair.
We would still have to scale HJ to >5% as he managed to force Urek to use that level of power. If the new calc gets made and accepted and applied, HJ would be super high-ranker level at 58+ teratons

Additionally i think we can scale the top 50s to that value since Urek did say there are many who surpass HJ in the tower
Ehhh... that's pretty much the same situation as the @ElajRuengies , Urek was unable to use shinsoo at the moment and that would be just his raw strength (Hell Joe activated The Zero Area some minutes before Urek appeared and it was just deactivated after Urek defeated him), and Hell Joe scaling to 58 Teratons makes no sense, as 10% of Urek without shinsoo scared him and was stronger than him, whose AP is 29 Teratons, also, Urek was not trying to really harm, defeat or kill Hell Joe, as Urek didn't land any blow/attack on him until he injected the special drug that could separate Hell Joe from Red Thryssa, but when he did this, a single punch from Urek easily knocked him out, separating Red Thryssa from his body and casually killing the creature.

I mean, Baam didn't it start to burn souls after the usage of his Power of Souls Form? As his Base form was stated to be definitely stronger than a Ranker (Chapter 489) while his previous Base form just can match them (His previous fight with Pan and the Ranker named "R"), and during chapter 490, we can see the souls flowing through Baam's body like White did during his fight with EoB Kallavan

@Arceus0x

By the way, how many stuff do you put in the CRT you will do? I know you will put the High 6-A for God Tiers (in addition to the 9 Petatons calc, I remember that @ElajRuengies also made a calc that put the AP of Enryu and the Administrators in the 11 Petatons house, actually the original calc was out of 22 Petatons, but as it was performed with the combined might of Enryu and the 43rd Administrator, it had to be split in two, the only problem is that it hasn't been rated yet), 6-A for the Top Tiers (1.1 Petatons), the redo of the Hell Trainc calc, Class M LS that with the multipliers of Redan and a chain scaling that will make some characters have Class G LS, Hoaqin's Resistance to Empathic Manipulation and what else are you going to add?

Also, I realized that Cheonhee resisted Ha Satcha's Sleep Manipulation via Supernatural Willpower, this resistance could scale to some characters? As Cheonhee's willpower is not even comparable to that of Jinsung, Kallavan and other High Rankers even at her level

hmmm...welp, in the end let's wait til Elaj makes his calc as it can give us any result
Alright so I sorta slipped up in two ways with this-
The size of the Nest changes depending on what you measure it by, but going by the two estimates-
  • 18,321 cubic km of walls
  • 191,462 cubic km of walls
First of all I misread my old blog- the estimates are 18.3 and 191.5 million cubic km, not thousand

But second of all, that's the volume for the entirety of Nest's borders (including the massive amounts of empty space between the walls), not the volume of just the walls.

Gonna have to like, use the volumes of concentric square prisms in order to solve for the volume of just the walls, so gimme a bit. (I have no idea of what the output is gonna be.)

When did Yasratcha say that even a hundred of them wouldn't be able to beat Traumerei? Because I'm estimating the new ends of this calc, and that statement might actually be literally true (that's with pulverization, NOT vaporization)- the new diameter of Nest is around a fourth the length of an entire Floor...

For reference these are the calc images.

Last edited:
When did Yasratcha say that even a hundred of them wouldn't be able to beat Traumerei? Because I'm estimating the new ends of this calc, and that statement might actually be literally true (that's with pulverization, NOT vaporization)- the new diameter of Nest is around a fourth the length of an entire Floor...

For reference these are the calc images.
This chapter here when Yasratcha said that: https://www.webtoons.com/en/fantasy/tower-of-god/season-3-ep-120/viewer?title_no=95&episode_no=538

This is just pulverization right? If it's in the case of vaporizing the whole Nest, it will undoubtedly be High 6-A, but I just wonder how high it will be in this vast Tier
Yep! And it'd be ~480 Petatons, which would be an outlier, even for a Family Head. (Over 100x baseline Multi-Continent level, but still more than a factor of 60 away from being Moon level.

Long Tier is Looooong)

Anyways, given how Traumerei dusting Nest is a casual feat, we might be able to literally use Yasratcha's dialogue as a multiplier and scale Traumerei to 100x Complete Beastification Yasratcha

Yep! And it'd be ~480 Petatons, which would be an outlier, even for a Family Head. (Over 100x baseline Multi-Continent level, but still more than a factor of 60 away from being Moon level.

Long Tier is Looooong)

Anyways, given how Traumerei dusting Nest is a casual feat, we might be able to literally use Yasratcha's dialogue as a multiplier and scale Traumerei to 100x Complete Beastification Yasratcha
I agree, the 480 Petatons seems to be a Outlier (unless someone in this thread makes a pretty convincing argument why we should use the High 6-A) and we should get rid of vaporization as an option to be accepted, right? Whereas Enryu and the Administrators at their full power could only perform just two feats of 9 Petatons and 11 Petatons (22 Petatons, which was divided by two) and they are beings that are considered the God Tiers and in an far, far level above even for the likes of Zahard, Urek and the 10 Family Heads, and knowing that Traumerei is not even one of the strongest Family Heads, can perform the feat which is 53.3x or 43.6x stronger than the full power of the verse's God Tiers is really weird, so the the correct way would be to use the pulverization that would be 6-A+ and that would make the scaling more consistent, right?

Also, Traumerei being 100x stronger than Complete Beastification Yasratcha would put in what Tier and what would be his AP?

Last edited:
I agree, so 480 Petatons would be a Outlier and we should get rid of vaporization as an option to be accepted, right? Whereas Enryu and the Administrators at their full power could only perform just two feats of 9 Petatons and 11 Petatons (22 Petatons, which was divided by two) and them are beings that are considered the God Tiers and the unreachable even for the likes of Zahard, Urek and the 10 Family Heads, and knowing that Traumerei is not even one of the strongest Family Heads, can perform the feat which is 53.3x or 43.6x stronger than the full power of the verse's God Tiers is really weird, so the the correct way would be to use the pulverization that would be 6-A+ and that would make the scaling more consistent, right?
100% Correct, although I'm probably gonna redo the [Mountains, Buildings, and Seas] calc in the future in order to get one end instead of three. Also, given how the Administrators are capable of deciding the ecosystems and climate of the entire Floor (as can the Rulers, but they have their authority over the floor given by the Administrator), the 43rd Administrator should be capable of altering/destroying the oceans on its Floor by itself, meaning they scale to the full Floor Destruction.

(Also, Enryu was probably not using his full power given how he wasn't even scratched.)
Also, Traumerei being 100x stronger than Complete Beastification Yasratcha would put in what Tier and what would be his AP?
Uhhhhh.... checks page baseline Country level+ times 100 = 5,350 Teratons / 5.35 Petatons, or baseline Multi Continent level. This is just an idea though, so I wonder what anyone else has to say about this proposal

100% Correct, although I'm probably gonna redo the [Mountains, Buildings, and Seas] calc in the future in order to get one end instead of three. Also, given how the Administrators are capable of deciding the ecosystems and climate of the entire Floor (as can the Rulers, but they have their authority over the floor given by the Administrator), the 43rd Administrator should be capable of altering/destroying the oceans on its Floor by itself, meaning they scale to the full Floor Destruction.

(Also, Enryu was probably not using his full power given how he wasn't even scratched.)
Interesting, and to be honest I hope the value that comes out from this calc is much higher than 480 Petatons, as that would make the High 6-A End no longer an Outlier

Uhhhhh.... checks page baseline Country level+ times 100 = 5,350 Teratons / 5.35 Petatons, or baseline Multi Continent level. This is just an idea though, so I wonder what anyone else has to say about this proposal
Ehhh... to be fair, I was looking at the translation from the Mangahelpers site (which are way more reliable than the LINE translations) to check out the hundred times thing was legitimate, since the LINE translation is often very bad, and this is a translation error, actually what Yasratcha says is this: "Even if you and I had a million of people with us, we couldn't win anyway", this is most likely referring to a million people on the level of Yasratcha and Yama, as a million normal people wouldn't make sense in the context of the scene and situation, but I could be wrong, so I think the 100x proposal has to be discarded

Which is still right, since 4 Petatons of AP is already more than enough to Traumerei easily defeat or kill a million of people at the level of Yasratcha and Yama (whose Tiers are 6-B) and he has the range to to it.

Here the translation's page: https://mangahelpers.com/forum/threads/tower-of-god-chapter-537-spoilers-discussion.3022724/

Last edited:
Interesting, and to be honest I hope the value that comes out from this calc is much higher than 480 Petatons, as that would make the High 6-A End no longer an Outlier
We'll see, although I wouldn't my breath (assuming we don't get some across-floor Kinetic Energy feat in the future)
Ehhh... to be fair, I was looking at the translation from the Mangahelpers site (which are way more reliable than the LINE translations) to check out the hundred times thing was legitimate, since the LINE translation is often very bad, and this is a translation error, actually what Yasratcha says is this: "Even if you and I had a million of people with us, we couldn't win anyway", this is most likely referring to a million people on the level of Yasratcha and Yama, as a million normal people wouldn't make sense in the context of the scene and situation, but I could be wrong, so I think the 100x proposal has to be discarded

Which is still right, since 4 Petatons of AP is already more than enough to Traumerei easily defeat or kill a million of people at the level of Yasratcha and Yama (whose Tiers are 6-B) and he has the range to to it.

Here the translation:

Ah I see (LINE's poor translation strikes again!)- Tower of God having folk at 6-A+ again is still pretty good though!

We'll see, although I wouldn't my breath (assuming we don't get some across-floor Kinetic Energy feat in the future)

Ah I see (LINE's poor translation strikes again!)- Tower of God having folk at 6-A+ again is still pretty good though!
I mean, it costs nothing to dream, right?

F@$k Yeah!!! 6-A+ ToG is back and on top of that in a much higher place in the Tier!!!! And that would make ToG characters the strongest 6-A's of the site, even stronger than Post-Sage Centipede Garou and One Piece God Tiers!!!! Which makes the publicity of interest for ToG on this site higher!!

I mean, it costs nothing to dream, right?

F@$k Yeah!!! 6-A+ ToG is back and on top of that in a much higher place in the Tier!!!! And that would make ToG characters the strongest 6-A's of the site, even stronger than Post-Sage Centipede Garou and One Piece God Tiers!!!! Which makes the publicity of interest for ToG on this site higher!!
Ignoring Smurfs bc they're cheating anyway [Blows party-horn] 🎉🎊

Alright, I'm going to bed now, will see about getting the calc evaluated or see if @Arceus0x can work their speedy evaluation magic in the morning

It's clear that Traumerei could destroy the Nest from this statement, and turning everything to dust is a good lowball.
Yeah he could definitely destroy the whole nest, how exactly we’re not sure. Although it reminds me of when Jahad basically deleted the Hidden Floor so this isn’t something new for Irregulars.

Yeah he could definitely destroy the whole nest, how exactly we’re not sure. Although it reminds me of when Jahad basically deleted the Hidden Floor so this isn’t something new for Irregulars.
first off, it was not Jahad, it was that special thingamajig that data Edan had that activated and erased everything
It's clear that Traumerei could destroy the Nest from this statement, and turning everything to dust is a good lowball.
how exactly?

It was Data Eduan who deleted the Hidden Floor when he swallowed the Format Pill which was an Existence Erasure hax on a Continental scale that Data Gustang had created

And literally, we know how Traumerei was going to destroy the Nest, he simply threatened to cause a massive explosion with his Shinwonryu that would make the whole Nest disappear

Also this means that Hell Joe is now like 200 teratons.
Considering there are many people above him this would suggest that there are actual people besides the 10FH and that once princess who are High 6-B.

Also, i've been thinking of scaling Zahard and Urek to "At least 6-A" as they are notably above the family heads. Urek is stated to be capable of soloing a whole family and we know that even the second strongest FH, Arie Hon, lost to Zahard continuously.

Also, if what you're saying is true and the nest is like a fourth of the floor, wouldn't this upgrade floor size since, despite the nest being that big, you still couldn't see the edges of the floor OR the inner floor from it?

Back