• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tower of God General Discussion Thread Part 5

You don't have to halv the value for the Ground Explosion formula
  • W = R^3*((27136*P+8649)^(1/2)/13568-93/13568)^2, where W is the yield in tons of TNT, R is the radius in meters, and P is the shockwave pressure in bars, where we generally use 1.37895 bars or 20 psi of pressure. For this specific formula, there is no need to divide the result by 2.

You don't have to halv the value for the Ground Explosion formula
  • W = R^3*((27136*P+8649)^(1/2)/13568-93/13568)^2, where W is the yield in tons of TNT, R is the radius in meters, and P is the shockwave pressure in bars, where we generally use 1.37895 bars or 20 psi of pressure. For this specific formula, there is no need to divide the result by 2.
source?

Since the 9 Petatons calc that @Arceus0x made from the destruction of a Floor was accepted, I will miss 6-A+ ToG, but it will be worth it if the Top Tiers can be upgraded to 6-A if the of vaporization of the Nest be accepted, as that would be pretty weird Enryu and the Administrators being just somewhat 2x stronger than Zahard, Urek and the 10 Family Heads

Since the 9 Petatons calc that @Arceus0x made from the destruction of a Floor was accepted, I will miss 6-A+ ToG, but it will be worth it if the Top Tiers can be upgraded to 6-A if the of vaporization of the Nest be accepted, as that would be pretty weird Enryu and the Administrators being just somewhat 2x stronger than Zahard, Urek and the 10 Family Heads
welp it is time for someone to make that calc first and then we should do a double upgrade, boosting both the god tiers and the high tiers

Yeah, Continent level+ is a rare AP rating to have given how narrow Continent level is and how dang huge Multi Continent level is- was kinda cool looking to see it on Enryu's profile, like a rare nametag or something

Yeah, Continent level+ is a rare AP rating to have given how narrow Continent level is and how dang huge Multi Continent level is- was kinda cool looking to see it on Enryu's profile, like a rare nametag or something
RIP 6-A+ ToG, and I was wondering now with Enryu and the Administrators eventually being updated to High 6-A, who will become the strongest 6-A on this site?

Last edited:
It was melting steel I believe, so Celsius
Hmmm, that seems more on the level of Yeon Yihwa, whose flame are hotter than lava(greater than 1200 C)
It was the passive heat from her flames which melted steel, and even some rankers. I assume it was temperature coz it was the passive heat and not the flame itself, and I also guess "even superior" tries to make it sound better but eh...
im gonna try and figure some stuff out about heat
Me after making that question

I wanted to know loss heat per distance

And I started doing Arie Inieta RT

Anyways, I'd like to know just how hard will scaling Urek to 6-A+ will screw up the verse.
<1% urek should be okay to use but anything above that is gonna disappear except for hell joe who's gonna end up in High 6-B which will also screw up the scaling even further since that suggests that there are high rankers who are High 6-B, once in the top 100

Anyways, I'd like to know just how hard will scaling Urek to 6-A+ will screw up the verse.
<1% urek should be okay to use but anything above that is gonna disappear except for hell joe who's gonna end up in High 6-B which will also screw up the scaling even further since that suggests that there are high rankers who are High 6-B, once in the top 100
Actually it wouldn't screw up anything, because Urek couldn't use shinsoo at that time. That's just 10% of his raw physical strength, which still made Hell Joe speechless

IMG_4778.jpg

Oh yea, underrated skill feat of Baam and White, he alongside Baam was able to recognize the amount of time delay that Aria used with her law altering hax

Edit: Why is analyical prediction on post soul burning key??? The analytical feat is from Season 3 Chapter 79
The soul burning happens at Season 3 chapter 82

Last edited:
ok yeah he did...uhh...this is gonna SO f-up the scaling.
Are we gonna drop the percentage thing after all?
Nah, we could just merge Karaka's 2 keys (which honestly would make sense given that as a Ranker 2 years should not have given him that much improvement)

I dunno why I thought S2 Karaka should backscale to 1 Teraton when he's shown keeping up with Yuri better than Cheonhee did.

Karaka's just always gonna be 2.5 Teratons AP wise, and 16-ish Teratons durability wise, instead of 1 Teraton AP/5 Teraton Durability for S2 and 2.5 Teraton AP/16 Teraton Durability

(This would also make Yuri's Rose Shower Country ~16 Teratons, which is still fine given how she could briefly stall Kallavan with it, although Vortex of Doom also being 16 Teratons is kinda weird. Granted, it is a Transcendental Skill on Cheonhee's part)

Back