• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tower of God General Discussion Thread Part 5

***** dead, anyways,
my only theory atm is that the captain has personalities and call themselves in plural pronouns coz he literally is non binary two of Zahard princes in one body/merged

what kind of ability is burning the eyes of anyone who perceives you?(cognitohazard FH's)

By the way guys, when the Nest Arc is over and before we do the overall CRT of this Arc, how do you guys think we should rate Traumerei's seven Shinheuh/beasts? And we should make separate keys from Traumerei himself from them like the site do with Doflamingo's Black Knight and Cracker's Biscuit Soldiers, or just something like thus: High 6-B himself, [insert here the tier we would gave after discussion how strong Traumerei's seven beasts are] with his seven Shinheuh?

Since apparently Traumerei's seven beasts seems to be much weaker than Traumerei himself

By the way guys, when the Nest Arc is over and before we do the overall CRT of this Arc, how do you guys think we should rate Traumerei's seven Shinheuh/beasts? And we should make separate keys from Traumerei himself from them like the site do with Doflamingo's Black Knight and Cracker's Biscuit Soldiers, or just something like thus: High 6-B himself, [insert here the tier we would gave after discussion how strong Traumerei's seven beasts are] with his seven Shinheuh?

Since apparently Traumerei's seven beasts seems to be much weaker than Traumerei himself
I've sorta stopped following ToG on a weekly basis- will read the entire Nest Arc in one go once I hear that it's over

I've sorta stopped following ToG on a weekly basis- will read the entire Nest Arc in one go once I hear that it's over
Yes, I've also stopped reading weekly, it doesn't do any good to my mind [flashbacks of my crazy and cringe rant about the Cat Tower Arc], so I decided to stop reading and wait until The Nest Arc was over, but then I decided to just wait to release at least 10 chapters for me to read at once, and I will do it so on

i still read it on a weekly basis. It is always something to look forward to on every sunday. Some people can't wait and thus suffer and some just wait for it but i ended up just reading it continuously since i kinda semi-forget about it once i read it since i've other things to look forward to. Like one punch man chapters, unOrdinary chapters, the tutorial tower guy whose name i forgot chapters and more.

So overall by the beginning of the series we had characters who are almost baseline low 7-C and Class M.

@ElajRuengies i'd recommend you take some of your calcs and separate them into different blogs such as the explosion that Baam tanked.

Horyang calc is accepted too, we've now 2 Class M calcs, one primary and the other supporting.

So we scale everyone who is 7-C and can clash physically with others to Class M since

s1 Endorsi = s1 Anaak
s1 Endorsi << s2 Endorsi = Baam < Rak (=> khun?) < Beta ect.
s1 Anaak << s2 Anaak =< redan ran > non redan ran > Novick < Horyang = cassano =< Hatz (< Shibisu?)

I think?

Horyang calc is accepted too, we've now 2 Class M calcs, one primary and the other supporting.

So we scale everyone who is 7-C and can clash physically with others to Class M since

s1 Endorsi = s1 Anaak
s1 Endorsi << s2 Endorsi = Baam < Rak (=> khun?) < Beta ect.
s1 Anaak << s2 Anaak =< redan ran > non redan ran > Novick < Horyang = cassano =< Hatz (< Shibisu?)

I think?
Shibisu doesn't have a profile

do you have a better LS scaling chain btw? And i'd like to ask, does Rak scale to the feat? At least, what are your thoughts?
Cause ik you made a scaling chain recently and you made a speed scaling chain, what do you think the LS scaling chain is?
I dunno about Season 1, but regarding Season 2-
  • S1 Anaak w/ Ignition <<< S2 Workshop Anaak
  • S2 Workshop Anaak roughly = Workshop Ran
  • Redan Ran is 2x that (~276k tons)
  • Workshop Endorsi > Redan Ran, >276k tons
  • Workshop Bam w/ Thorn > Workshop Endorsi, >>276k tons
  • Complete Casano > Workshop Bam w/ Thorn, >>>276 tons
  • Train City/Dallar Show Rak clashes with Casano
  • Also Train City Base Ran =< Complete Casano (Khun statement Ch 264), ~276 tons
  • Train City Redan Ran is 2x that, ~552k tons
  • Aka Williams > Train City Redan Ran (SIU Blogpost 221), >552k tons
  • Aka Williams is shocked at Daniel's power (Ch 226), and holds back 2 of the Mirotic Guardian's spears using Combustion, while Daniel easily blocks 2 spears with a nameless move >>552k tons (Side note I just realized there's a vaporization feat in the staircase haven't calced)
  • Berserk Thorn Baam wrecks Daniel >>>552k tons
  • Beulsar clashes with Berserk Thorn Baam >>>>552k tons
  • Is the Mad Dog of Struggle, and has this red eyes mode when pressed >>>>>552k tons
  • Post 1st Revolution Baam w/ Thorn low diffs Beulsar in his red eyes mode >>>>>>552k tons
  • Hoaqin should also be stronger than than Beulsar >>>>>>552k tons
  • Hoaqin siblings are at least sorta comparable, ~552k tons
  • Sachi Faker easily restrains Anna's rabbit doll with his vines >552k tons (Although initial Post Absorption Hoaqin easily breaks out of it despite having not completely integrated his siblings yet)
  • Moontari clashes with a casual Beulsar ~552k tons, and also dominates Base Train City Ran (although Ran had used a lightning pill a bit ago and was weakened)
  • Name Hunt Ran should definitely be stronger than Moontari >552k tons
  • Ran with Redan is 2x that, 1.104m tons (Class G)
  • Redan with 2nd Redan is 2x that, 2.208m tons
  • Name Hunt Baam w/ Thorn, Name Hunt Endorsi, Kaiser, and Lilial & Shilial are above that >2.208m tons
  • FoD Baam is above that >>2.208m tons
  • End of FoD Baam absorbs the Red Thyrssa and gets stronger >>>2.208m tons, also scales to Early HF Baam
  • Data Hansung & HF Endorsi are comparable >>>2.208m tons
  • Post HF Endorsi is stronger than before >>>>2.208m tons
  • Post Absorption Hoaqin clashes with Post HF Endorsi >>>>2.208m tons
  • Breeder Chung is above that >>>>2.208m tons
  • Breeder Jeok is above Chung >>>>>2.208m tons
  • Data Asensio is above Breeder Jeok >>>>>>2.208m tons
  • Data Maschenny is waaay above Data Asensio >>>>>>>2.208m tons
  • D. Maschenny w/ Redan is 2x that >>>>>>>4.416m tons
  • Post Revolution Base Baam is above Base Data Maschenny >>>>>>>>2.208m tons
  • Post Revolution Baam w/ Thorn is above Data Maschenny w/ Redan >>>>>>>>4.416m tons

@ElajRuengies

Wouldn't this LS scaling via multipliers also apply to everyone who scales to the Hell Train calc currently? And if so, how would they look?

Also, how it's going the new version of that calc about the three Rankers stopping the Hell Train that you and @Arceus0x were doing?
kinda nothing. Besides the fact that i've exams rn, i am also in the middle of applying pokemon revisions...you can guess why it would take time...

@ElajRuengies

Wouldn't this LS scaling via multipliers also apply to everyone who scales to the Hell Train calc currently? And if so, how would they look?
Uhhh, I think? I mean, there's nowhere near as much multiplier scaling for the Rankers as for the Regulars, but Partial Release Khel Hellam should scale to 2x what Dokoko scales to, given how he outmatched Evankhell + Yama (and then Partial Release Evankhell, EoB Kallavan, and etc. scales to Partial Release Khel)
Also, how it's going the new version of that calc about the three Rankers stopping the Hell Train that you and @Arceus0x were doing?
I was busy with schoolwork, driving lessons, graduating High School and doing a butt-ton of calcs for another webcomic I started, but now that summer's started I think I could finally work it out sometime soon-ish.

Also I made this super incomplete scaling blog since the Verse is easily big enough and has enough character tiers for it. (And also because it turns out that we've been super mis-using how prefixes like "Likely" and "Possibly" are supposed to be used, so we'll need something to keep the scaling straight when staff inevitably finds out...)

Uhhh, I think? I mean, there's nowhere near as much multiplier scaling for the Rankers as for the Regulars, but Partial Release Khel Hellam should scale to 2x what Dokoko scales to, given how he outmatched Evankhell + Yama (and then Partial Release Evankhell, EoB Kallavan, and etc. scales to Partial Release Khel)

I was busy with schoolwork, driving lessons, graduating High School and doing a butt-ton of calcs for another webcomic I started, but now that summer's started I think I could finally work it out sometime soon-ish.

Also I made this super incomplete scaling blog since the Verse is easily big enough and has enough character tiers for it. (And also because it turns out that we've been super mis-using how prefixes like "Likely" and "Possibly" are supposed to be used, so we'll need something to keep the scaling straight when staff inevitably finds out...)

Yes I think I also agree with that

Sorry if I seemed rushed asking about the redo of the Hell Train calc, but I assumed that if a lot of time had passed, maybe I would have made some progress, but I don't think so yet

About the prefixes "Likely", "Possibly" and "At least", I think we are also abusing them, but I always thought that they were the only way to differentiate which is the characters' scaling, for example, we currently have five different scalings in the Tier 6-B (7 Teratons, 16.1 Teratons, 24.7 Teratons, 49.4 Teratons and 53.5 Teratons) and we have several other examples of this, do you think we should do it like Fairy Tail? We just put the straight tier and something like: The lowest 6-B, the lower middle 6-B and etc in main page?

Back