• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tower of God General Discussion Thread Part 5

By the way, what could be the AP to destroy, vaporize or pulverize The Nest?

I remember it was calculated size of The Nest, but not the destruction of it
The size of the Nest changes depending on what you measure it by, but going by the two estimates-
  • 18,321 cubic km of walls
  • 191,462 cubic km of walls
Pulverization of Rock is 214 j/cubic cm- 1 cubic km = 10^9 cubic m = 10^15 cubic cm, so that's-
  • 0.9 Teratons
  • 9.8 Teratons
Vap'ing of Rock is 25700 j/cc so that's-
  • 112.5 Teratons
  • 1.176 Petatons
This ignores the fact that there's a protection spell on the walls only Irregulars can break though, so it's physical durability would only matter for those who can both break the spell and CTRL + ALT + DEL all of Nest. (Also this ignores the Frozen Waterfall in the middle of Nest, as there's way to guess how durable suspendium is)

I don't mean to be boring, but are there some things in ToG that you loved/enjoyed, but that with time due to SIU's writting, you've come to dislike/hate? This is my case is the main trio, Rak despite being funny, had his serious and good moments, but over time he only knows how to make repetitive and dull jokes, Khun was an intelligent bastard in a good way, but over time he became Baam's babysitter and it's so overprotective that SIU makes an inside joke about it on The Nest Arc, acknowledging what Khun has become but refusing to undo it, and Baam, wow, the shortest form to complaint about him, is that he walks one step forward and eight steps back

I don't mean to be boring, but are there some things in ToG that you loved/enjoyed, but that with time due to SIU's writting, you've come to dislike/hate? This is my case is the main trio, Rak despite being funny, had his serious and good moments, but over time he only knows how to make repetitive and dull jokes, Khun was an intelligent bastard in a good way, but over time he became Baam's babysitter and it's so overprotective that SIU makes an inside joke about it on The Nest Arc, acknowledging what Khun has become but refusing to undo it, and Baam, wow, the shortest form to complaint about him, is that he walks one step forward and eight steps back
tbh i don't know where SIU is going. I feel bad mostly for rak since they really made him irrelevant here. Khun and Bam is where it's interesting.
Khun...i feel like him becoming more and more obsessive may lead to sth...sinister. Also SIU can't change Khun's attitude here after just acknowledging it as they are literally fighting for their lives rn, there's no time for character development.
Bam is...idk what's going on. Either he's gonna be another basic korean op mc or he is slowly going down to the dark side more and more. I mean i feel as though he has become more aggressive after his fight with White.
What i truly want is Rak development...he's been thrown away for too long.

You know, looking back, Yasratcha seems very OP against opponents outside of his verse, since he is quite lazy, preferring to avoid direct confrontation if he has no choice, since he can force his targets to get the Beastification forcibly and then use the Mind Control to make his opponents suicide, the only reason he doesn't do that much in-verse is because the people who are affected by his forced power granting possess a very weak shinsoo resistance and are overall much inferior to him in power to the point he can kill them with a single attack or people on the same level as him possess a very strong shinsoo resistance to the point he can't do it, being forced into hand-to-hand confrontation

So when the Nest Arc is over, we can do two separated CRTs? One about powers and abilities and the other about statistics (AP, speed, LS and Dura)? I wish someone here would do a CRT about powers and abilities and I do the other about statistics, as I am very, very bad about trying to find out what kind of power certain ability is if it is very specific, need several contexts and don't be explicity

So when the Nest Arc is over, we can do two separated CRTs? One about powers and abilities and the other about statistics (AP, speed, LS and Dura)? I wish someone here would do a CRT about powers and abilities and I do the other about statistics, as I am very, very bad about trying to find out what kind of power certain ability is if it is very specific, need several contexts and don't be explicity
Nest arc is over technically but not on webtoon

By the way, in the CRT of AP I'm going to do, I'm going to propose removing all prefixes other than "At least 6-B" and other what I will said in a few lines, as the former is very closer to the 6-B+ baseline and we will use something like in the Fairy Tail verse, and yes, I know that even people who know very well the verse are going to have a hard time differentiating which scaling certain character is since in the Tier 6-B alone we have at least seven types of scaling, but we are overusing prefixes, and the only one we are using correctly currently are the "At least 6-B" and "At least 6-C, likely Low 6-B"

By the way, how we should name Baam after absorbing all of White's power and Leviathan inside himself?

Also, all the Regulars' profiles we have in this site will scale to be physically superior to Season 1 Anaak's LS?

By the way, how we should name Baam after absorbing all of White's power and Leviathan inside himself?
god dammit Bam, could you stop absorbing things FOR 1 ARC!!
Merge them, put them in the "post White and Leviathan absorbtion" or something along those lines. With Baam having now power and magic null on all his basic attacks(LETS ******* GOOOOOOOOO)

I mean, Beginning of Season 3/Pre-Souls Burning Baam is his post-Evankhell training version... It is just Season 3 Baam's power before the usage of souls hadn't changed at all, but after that, he power increased, as his Base form was definitely stronger than a Ranker, while his previous Base form can match and defeat Rankers with a high degree of effort, and his TSM was just stronger than Karaka, and post-souls TSM was capable of fighting Post-Flagship White, who can casually one-shot Top 500 High Rankers at the level of Karaka

If Baam doesn't gain any more power-ups in this Arc other than White's power and Leviathan, then yes, I agree to call this version Post-The Nest Arc, since we aren't far away from the end of it anyway

I'mma call his full form Black Orb Mode for now.
BOM for short. Heh.

So BOM scales to 6-B+, however post-levy Bam in base scales to 6-B (Kallavan tier 6-B) and his presumable transformations should be at least 6-B+, likely higher

Base Baam became absurdly strong after White and Leviathan, but I highly doubt that will change the other transformations' Tiers, as they will stay in the Tier 6-B anyway, but the difference is that will scale to be vastly stronger than Pre-White and Leviathan Baam's other transformations

By the way, which scaling in the 6-B that Post-Leviathan Base Baam is scaling anyway? 16.1 Teratons or 24.7 Teratons? Since he said he's not as strong as Jinsung yet

Last edited:
Base Baam became absurdly strong after White and Leviathan, but I highly doubt that will change the other transformations' Tiers, as they will stay in the Tier 6-B anyway, but the difference is that will scale to be vastly stronger than Pre-White and Leviathan Baam's other transformations

By the way, which scaling in the 6-B that Post-Leviathan Base Baam is scaling anyway? 16.1 Teratons or 24.7 Teratons? Since he said he's not as strong as Jinsung yet
Not as strong as doesn't mean 1/2 of his power, I'd say just downscale from Jinsung since they both kicked ass on near equal levels

Does anyone else think that some people on other sites are exaggerating by calling Traumerei a disappointment in terms of power? I mean, the guy was just sitting the whole time while his beasts were pressuring Yasratcha and Yama, if Traumerei himself had a hard time fighting Yama and Yasratcha, I would agree to call him a disappointment, but that's not the case he was just doing nothing, treating two of some strongest people in the Tower like bugs, and yet on top he only used 4 of his 23 beasts, and Yasratcha himself acknowledges that if Traumerei himself dealt with him and Yama, the two would be dead in seconds

Does anyone else think that some people on other sites are exaggerating by calling Traumerei a disappointment in terms of power? I mean, the guy was just sitting the whole time while his beasts were pressuring Yasratcha and Yama, if Traumerei himself had a hard time fighting Yama and Yasratcha, I would agree to call him a disappointment, but that's not the case he was just doing nothing, treating two of some strongest people in the Tower like bugs, and yet on top he only used 4 of his 23 beasts, and Yasratcha himself acknowledges that if Traumerei himself dealt with him and Yama, the two would be dead in seconds
Bam at full power currently would scale to or potentially above Yasratcha, and yet even he acknowledged that Traum could murder him in an instant

People are prolly used to active feats, like Gustang casually wiping the mind of almost everyone on the Floor of Death, or Urek blasting through a mountain range with 10% of his power and no shinsoo

@ElajRuengies

In the last chapter, Traumerei stated he can destroy the whole Nest with his Shinwonryu, and if he did that, it's very likely that he would vaporize the place, since all shinsoo attacks shown in ToG when they hit stone, metal and etc, always ends up coming out smoke strongly implying that the spot that was hit by the shinsoo attack was vaporized

And I wanted to ask if the values of 112.5 Teratons and 1.176 Petatons are the Low-End and the High-End? If so, I wonder if the High-End can be used, as it ignores the Frozen Waterfall and the calc appears to be a Low-Ball

@ElajRuengies

In the last chapter, Traumerei stated he can destroy the whole Nest with his Shinwonryu, and if he did that, it's very likely that he would vaporize the place, since all shinsoo attacks shown in ToG when they hit stone, metal and etc, always ends up coming out smoke strongly implying that the spot that was hit by the shinsoo attack was vaporized

And I wanted to ask if the values of 112.5 Teratons and 1.176 Petatons are the Low-End and the High-End? If so, I wonder if the High-End can be used, as it ignores the Frozen Waterfall and the calc appears to be a Low-Ball
what is the calc you are talking about?

@ElajRuengies

The two ends are based on how you measure the size of Nest's 1st wall, and then that scaled to the rest of Nest with an earlier diagram. (There's a big difference in sizes since height scaling in ToG is whack) Have there been any more detailed full diagrams of Nest in the arc? Because if so, then those could also be considered.

Yeah, literally almost every shinsoo attack in ToG vaporizes. Including the Frozen Waterfall would mean probably using vaporization of ice due to the namesake "Frozen Waterfall", and also because it's a lowball material for vap'ing in comparison to like diamond or sapphire. Although I doubt it would add much.

The Top Tiers in ToG being casually Large Country level/Continent level seems to be consistent.

Also this was waaay back, but Mitch said that the Ground Explosion formula could probably be used for Administrator Floor Destruction, which would put them and Enryu into Multi Continent level since you don't have to divide by 2 for that one
I didn't know where else to put this, but my old calc for the Floor Destruction can probably be upgraded, I used the Air Burst Explosion method, when the Ground Level Explosion method is probably better, this would amp the Administrators to High 6-A (9 Petatons)
(The comment ^)

what is the calc you are talking about?
This one
The size of the Nest changes depending on what you measure it by, but going by the two estimates-
  • 18,321 cubic km of walls
  • 191,462 cubic km of walls
Pulverization of Rock is 214 j/cubic cm- 1 cubic km = 10^9 cubic m = 10^15 cubic cm, so that's-
  • 0.9 Teratons
  • 9.8 Teratons
Vap'ing of Rock is 25700 j/cc so that's-
  • 112.5 Teratons
  • 1.176 Petatons
This ignores the fact that there's a protection spell on the walls only Irregulars can break though, so it's physical durability would only matter for those who can both break the spell and CTRL + ALT + DEL all of Nest. (Also this ignores the Frozen Waterfall in the middle of Nest, as there's way to guess how durable suspendium is)

well if you have the time then please make a blog and get it accepted. Just use the high end only and specify why it has to be Vaporization. You know that mods always see low end and chose it over the more logical high-end in most cases, specifically in the case of unpopular verses. Overall just make the Vaporization calc with scans of it being vaporization (Like Yuri's attacks vaporizing ground in the anime or White vaporizing a crater or Baam's Shinworyu causing an explosion).

With your explanation now, although I'm not a calculation expert, but I think that Vaporization and the High-End should be used for the reasons you mentioned of being a Low-Ball and not having the 100% correct size of the Nest, besides that practically the High 6-B+ scaling in ToG we have currently to the Top tiers comes from a very casual 100% Urek and is more of a Low-Ball for them than something that demonstrates the true extent of their power

Besides that if the Floor destruction calc that Micth had done is updated this would put Enryu and the Administrators in the High 6-A (9 Petatons) and if the destruction calc of buildings, mountains and oceans is evaluated and accepted, this would put both Enryu the Administrators in the High 6-A (11 Petatons for each one, as both Enryu and the 43rd Floor Administrator performed the feat in conjuction, which is 22 Petatons)

What would make the Top and God Tiers consistent

With your explanation now, although I'm not a calculation expert, but I think that Vaporization and the High-End should be used for the reasons you mentioned of being a Low-Ball and not having the 100% correct size of the Nest, besides that practically the High 6-B+ scaling in ToG we have currently to the Top tiers comes from a very casual 100% Urek and is more of a Low-Ball for them than something that demonstrates the true extent of their power

Besides that if the Floor destruction calc that Micth had done is updated this would put Enryu and the Administrators in the High 6-A (9 Petatons) and if the destruction calc of buildings, mountains and oceans is evaluated and accepted, this would put both Enryu the Administrators in the High 6-A (11 Petatons for each one, as both Enryu and the 43rd Floor Administrator performed the feat in conjuction, which is 22 Petatons)

What would make the Top and God Tiers consistent
what's the updated calc for the Admins?

Not really an updated calc since the size of the Floor is still the same, but it uses the Ground Explosion formula (the really long one) instead of the Air Burst Explosion formula [(km/.28)^3 = yield in kilotons]
could you message him about it then? Or just tell me how to do it and ill make it

could you message him about it then? Or just tell me how to do it and ill make it
W = R^3*((27136*P+8649)^(1/2)/13568-93/13568)^2, where W is the yield in tons of TNT, R is the radius in meters, and P is the shockwave pressure in bars, where we generally use 1.37895 bars or 20 psi of pressure.

Back