• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Match #1 - Asura v 2nd Key Ha Yuri Zahard

Asura: 0

Ha Yuri Zahard: 0

Speed Equal

Asura and 2nd Key Yuri Zahard used

If there is a unanimous incon vote then the match Turns into a Knife Heel deathmatch

Start 7 meters apart in the cave

In character

Let the first match of Round 1 begin

Last edited:
well since this Kaori is in stat amp mode AKA her serious mode, she probably immediately bombard Yuri with her decon dura neg feather, if that didn't work, probably go for stat reduction while absorb Yuri's energy cuz her stat amps consume quite a lot of energy at this stage

well since this Kaori is in stat amp mode AKA her serious mode, she probably immediately bombard Yuri with her decon dura neg feather, if that didn't work, probably go for stat reduction while absorb Yuri's energy cuz her stat amps consume quite a lot of energy at this stage
So kaori fra

To note this Kaori have always active Transcient Infinite which is a time manip that make her state return to the herself of one second ago, for example if you tried to cut her head the damage would be instantly nulled do to her body returning to how she was 1 second before, the bad part of this technique is that consume a lot of energy, which is the reason of why she absorb the energy of her enemies and surroundings to sustain herself, she can fight in this state for several hours since iirc the war dured various hours.

She also desconstruct with her swords or feathers, can attack the soul if desired and reopen the opponent wounds with a touch (the reopen wounds can vary depending in the amount of energy used, though with her mana pool reopen the wounds of a lifetime is extremely easy). Additionally she can use elemental magic, she is especially prone to use light element attacks.

Edit: Also forgot but with her time manip she can speed amp to the point of seem like she instantly teleported (she also see comparable people in slow motion) and slow the opponent.

To note this Kaori have always active Transcient Infinite which is a time manip that make her state return to the herself of one second ago, for example if you tried to cut her head the damage would be instantly nulled do to her body returning to how she was 1 second before, the bad part of this technique is that consume a lot of energy, which is the reason of why she absorb the energy of her enemies and surroundings to sustain herself, she can fight in this state for several hours since iirc the war dured various hours.

She also desconstruct with her swords or feathers, can attack the soul if desired and reopen the opponent wounds with a touch (the reopen wounds can vary depending in the amount of energy used, though with her mana pool reopen the wounds of a lifetime is extremely easy). Additionally she can use elemental magic, she is especially prone to use light element attacks.
Isn't that broken though how do you beat her?

Stamina: Extremely high (Vastly weaker characters can usually fight with highly serious injuries, such as a lost arm or another missing part of the body, and can fight for 1 month)
I mean

This is definitely enough to fight for more than a few hours against someone with a massively lower AP

• The Likely 6-B's are differentiated to be weaker than the 6-B's and scale to Transformed Hell Joe (16.1 Teratons)
Based in this Yuri seem to be 16.1 Tera while Kaori with Limit Break or Limiter Removal is 10.32 Tera and with both amps is 20.64, so Kaori seem to have the slight AP advantage, she also can ignore her dura with the desconstruction of spirit magic. The reopen wounds part and energy absorption also counter the higher stamina of Yuri, so in beginning I don't really see what she can do against Kaori.
Who’s stamina is that?
Yuri stamina.

Aight does Yuri have the green april?
Also what does kaori do overall?

cause Yuri leads with some mad physical combat, her skills being some of the highest of many rankers, she has had serious training and has had hundreds of years of combat experience. While she clearly isn't the same as skill monsters such as Bam or Jinsung, she herself should be one of the most outstanding memebers of the ha family which is known for their expertise in physical combat.

Yuri also has homing danmaku and AOE attacks that are dozens of kilometers in size. She is capable of flying and her LS is really deep into Class T, so she is unmatched in that.

Yuri

She also has advantage in area of effect, AP and LS advantage.

I think the only thing yuri needs to do is to keep using her powers until Kaori's stamina runs out.

Doesn't this shit **** up the user?
The disintegration help against aoe since she is capable of cover herself with her wings and disintegrate the attacks, the speed amps also help (actually I just mentioned the time speed amp God Speed but forgot that Limiter Removal and Limit Break also amp 3x speed so in this battle additionally to the time amp she get another 3x). Grab Kaori give her the opportunity of easily disintegrate or reopen old wounds so isn't something recommendable to do.

The problem is that do to the energy absorption Kaori would get her stamina back while Yuri get tired quicker. Besides isn't like Kaori actually have a really bad stamina, in the war case she dured just several hours because she was not only fighting constantly thousands of Apostles but because she was also using a great part of her energy resurrecting and healing an entire battlefield.

The amps make the user energy run out faster but said battle in the war was while she had the amps on so those are already taken in consideration.
Aight does Yuri have the green april?
Also what does kaori do overall?

cause Yuri leads with some mad physical combat, her skills being some of the highest of many rankers, she has had serious training and has had hundreds of years of combat experience. While she clearly isn't the same as skill monsters such as Bam or Jinsung, she herself should be one of the most outstanding memebers of the ha family which is known for their expertise in physical combat.

Yuri also has homing danmaku and AOE attacks that are dozens of kilometers in size. She is capable of flying and her LS is really deep into Class T, so she is unmatched in that.
Read the above part, also this:

Edit: Also forgot but with her time manip she can speed amp to the point of seem like she instantly teleported (she also see comparable people in slow motion) and slow the opponent.
And if you want to talk about skill I can do so, I just haven't brought it since from Kaori skill set this seem pretty one-sided.

"Trust me bro"
You can ask Pegasus if you don't believe me you know? The scans are also in the profile and I could bring more if actually needed.
I don't even know how Kaori was accepted

Like, the very guy who chose her asked to take her out
Don't know, I wasn't the one who did it, I was just called for input about what she do.

Honestly, from Arifureta the only characters tier 6 and above that would actually be fair in tournaments are either Apostles, Freid, Tio (barely) or Kouki, the rest are too haxed. And even then I don't recommend to use them currently because their profiles are quite outdated (accepted things still don't applied do to not having my pc), except Kouki since his 6-B key is pretty complete.

Back