• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tower of God General Discussion Thread Part 5

You know, if the new Hell Train calculation is put on a blog and accepted, it means that Data Zahard, Data Eduan, and Season 2 Baam in his peak in his two last keys are less than 2.5 times weaker than Base Yuri, which is strange so to speak, of course, I'm not against calc be used, but I am just talking

You know, if the new Hell Train calculation is put on a blog and accepted, it means that Data Zahard, Data Eduan, and Season 2 Baam in his peak in his two last keys are less than 2.5 times weaker than Base Yuri, which is strange so to speak, of course, I'm not against calc be used, but I am just talking
I mean its not like rankers are shown to be hundreds of times weaker than high rankers either, many can match each other in combat

Yeah, there are also examples of Pedro fighting against a casual Yuri and Post-Souls Burning Baam with 1st Thorn contending with a casual Aria, both High Rankers, despite Pedro and that Baam being Ranker level

Yeah, there are also examples of Pedro fighting against a casual Yuri and Post-Souls Burning Baam with 1st Thorn contending with a casual Aria, both High Rankers, despite Pedro and that Baam being Ranker level
So yeah we can just have rankers and high rankers scale to the feat with high rankers scaling 3x it. Its gonna cause some rescaling though.

Also i will need Elaj, they are important. I cannot use the speed used in their calc since its based on size. Idk how to angsize so i will have to wait til they are free

Also i will need Elaj, they are important. I cannot use the speed used in their calc since its based on size. Idk how to angsize so i will have to wait til they are free
Alright, Midterms have been finished, and I need something to do while I'm putting off scholarship essays, so I'm free
And in the case that our scaling turns out wrong, can we use the drawing of the corridor system of the train to scale? I mean the one in chapter 166 of season 2. If we calc the size of a corridor we could get decent numbers
Are you talking about the one with the box labeled "STAGE" at the top of the panel? Because if so, I don't know it's a literal diagram of the passages given that there are things like warp pads. Also, I'm not sure if it's all happening within one car of the train.

Although with that said, there's a shot of the 4th Stage in S2 Ch172 that has the regulars compared to the entrance to the 4th Stage, and there's several shots in 170 - 173 of the full stage. Not to mention the later shots of the motor sector with all the pipes. Those may get a width of over one kilometer

Are you talking about the one with the box labeled "STAGE" at the top of the panel? Because if so, I don't know it's a literal diagram of the passages given that there are things like warp pads. Also, I'm not sure if it's all happening within one car of the train.
I mean its the best we have and it seems to be accurate. Also, the width doesn't change throughout the carts of the train so the width would stay the same. If we were to say it spreads across many carts that would mean the width of a single carts would be bigger than its length, thus nullifying the possibility.

About the motor section, i have a suggestion. After the fight between the angel and yeon we see the insides of the trampoline pipe which we can use to scale it to the biggest pipes. We also have decent shots of the insides of the core. We can use that for scale and it definitely should gives us decent results.

Either way i believe that my method is legit and can be used.

I mean its not like rankers are shown to be hundreds of times weaker than high rankers either, many can match each other in combat
So yeah we can just have rankers and high rankers scale to the feat with high rankers scaling 3x it. Its gonna cause some rescaling though.
In my opinion, the scaling between Regulars, Rankers, and High Rankers had to get super compressed due in order for SIU to keep everyone relevant.

Like, if we compare how they stack up to each other in S1 and ye olde blogposts versus now, the difference is shocking.
"Though born of a human body, he was not one who grew within human constraint. This is an existence above any human, a distinctly separate entity from man. A "Ranker".

"If a Ranker's ranking is in the top 1% of total Rankers, he/she is considered a High Ranker. There are about 1000 High Rankers in total. High Rankers are often described as gods among gods. Only those of a level equal to a High Ranker can become a Ruler".

Yuri: Could have literally killed Lo Po Bia Ren by flicking him.
Meanwhile Khun can get the drop on Grande (A Ranker) and have enough time to firefish Berdychi, who later has a hard time with Grande despite how Berdychi is a High Ranker and Grande isn't, Mule Love can somehow fight Fucile, Hansung with help from Karaka's Rankers can distract Cheonhee for a period despite how Cheonhee could literally one-shot them during Last Station, etc.

Also, it's worth noting that when Yuri was fighting Pedro, she was nerfed on account of not being able to use much shinsu or else the Administrator would've been bothered. Yuri compliments Pedro by saying that he could probably make it into Jahad's Royal Guard, despite how she curb stomped five of them at once when she visited Repellista in Ch 113

I mean its the best we have and it seems to be accurate. Also, the width doesn't change throughout the carts of the train so the width would stay the same. If we were to say it spreads across many carts that would mean the width of a single carts would be bigger than its length, thus nullifying the possibility.
Well that's... pretty fair actually. Which hallway shot did you use to scale the corridor map from? Wangnan, Yihwa, and Vicente, Rak & Co, or the bridge area where Bam was?
About the motor section, i have a suggestion. After the fight between the angel and yeon we see the insides of the trampoline pipe which we can use to scale it to the biggest pipes. We also have decent shots of the insides of the core. We can use that for scale and it definitely should gives us decent results.

Either way i believe that my method is legit and can be used.
Alright, I'll see what this re-yields. (Also, the Madoraco Ship Destruction calc relies on the Hell Train's size too, so that'll be fun to see)

Well that's... pretty fair actually. Which hallway shot did you use to scale the corridor map from? Wangnan, Yihwa, and Vicente, Rak & Co, or the bridge area where Bam was?
i used the one where wangnan and yihwa meet vicente since its right after the shot.
I used wangnan's heigh as 170cm
Make sure to recalc the speed since your HT speed calc relies on size
Alright, I'll see what this re-yields. (Also, the Madoraco Ship Destruction calc relies on the Hell Train's size too, so that'll be fun to see)
neat

In my opinion, the scaling between Regulars, Rankers, and High Rankers had to get super compressed due in order for SIU to keep everyone relevant.

Like, if we compare how they stack up to each other in S1 and ye olde blogposts versus now, the difference is shocking.

Meanwhile Khun can get the drop on Grande (A Ranker) and have enough time to firefish Berdychi, who later has a hard time with Grande despite how Berdychi is a High Ranker and Grande isn't, Mule Love can somehow fight Fucile, Hansung with help from Karaka's Rankers can distract Cheonhee for a period despite how Cheonhee could literally one-shot them during Last Station, etc.

Also, it's worth noting that when Yuri was fighting Pedro, she was nerfed on account of not being able to use much shinsu or else the Administrator would've been bothered. Yuri compliments Pedro by saying that he could probably make it into Jahad's Royal Guard, despite how she curb stomped five of them at once when she visited Repellista in Ch 113
There is also the case of Jordan, a Advance Ranker, harming Gado, a High Ranker

The oneshot rankers, hmmm... it's consistent... kinda, Doom oneshotting Gado—another high ranker(Top 300>Doom), Last Station White oneshotting two rankers with a named technique(and also stating that he lose 'that much power', but that's him and his stamina issues), Karaka oneshotting with Black Lotus a ranker. Hansung Yu outright stating that a high ranker direct hit would have killed him instantly against Hasratcha.

It just has ups and downs ig

While Top 100 can put those mentioned out of commission easily as shown with Kallavan

well, due to new raw, it's useful to calc the explosion of the Frozen Waterfall, since it's hard to calc and SIU size is incosistent, the best image we have for size is
1000.png

Trying to calc with the snake is a big nono btw, since it gets you 25m wide

This thread has been very dead... Jobmerai haven't killed with his pinky the annoying cat... smh my head.
Bam said he wasn't as powerful as Jinsung Ha yet, wut? I guess he didn't count UTSM or whatever...

For anyone who would like another calc for HR's
Also, Bam should have Self-absorbtion for every key, and shinsu physiology should have "limited self-sustenance (type 2): can pass prolonged amount of time without eating by gaining energy from shinsoo itself, although it can put a toll in their health" added
since it's a new hax, it doesn't require CRT, but I will show it here first before doing any possible edit

Yeap. Nice job. I'll try to get the low end calcs for LS of regulars.

Anyways about Bam.
so post-leviathan bam now in base is pure 6-B and higher with transformations?

anyways, i wonder what traumerei's plan is when it comes to Bam. Despite being menacing, he seems to want Bam alive and even told to kill everyone beside him. He also states that he wanted to meet him. Does this mean thst Traumerei wants something from Bam without the notion of him dying? Does that mean that Traumerei is also going against Jahad's wish?

I've issues with out profiles.
What the heck is up with the speed upscale? Why do we randomly scale someone 2x their previous speed? This shouldn't be a thing

hmm feels sus kinda.
Like what does the scaling chain look like? Cause as far as i see it goes up to Massively Hypersonic+ at best
It's literally on the verse page Oh, you mean the specific chain? Aight-
  • Anaak Dodges Lightning: Rounding to Mach 800 (MHS)
  • Workshop Ran is comparable to Anaak: Mach 800
  • Workshop Redan Ran is 2x that: Rounding to Mach 1700 (Lowest MHS+)
  • Workshop Baam with Thorn is as fast if not faster than that: >Mach 1700
  • Casano with Both Devils is superior to Workshop Baam with Thorn according to Beta: >>Mach 1700
  • Train City/Dallar Show Rak interceps an attack from Complete Casano, as does Train City Yihwa: >>Mach 1700
  • Train City Ran is at least as fast as Train City Rak & Yihwa: >>Mach 1700
  • Train City Ran w/ Redan is 2x that: Rounding to >>Mach 3300 (Middle MHS+)
  • Train City Bam w/ Thorn is superior to Train City Redan Ran, and matched Daniel Hatchid (who also blitz Base Ran) before going berserk: >>>Mach 3300 (MHS+)
  • Berserk Thorn Train City Bam keeps getting faster, one-shots Daniel Hatchid, and matches Buelsar Elliot before getting even faster: >>>>Mach 3300
  • Beulsar Elliot is a Mad Dog of Struggle, and has that red-eyes mode when he's pushed to his limit, which Berserk Thorn Train City Baam almost hits: >>>>Mach 3300
  • Post 1st Revolution/Dallar Show Baam w/ Thorn blitz-stomps red-eyes Beulsar Elliot: >>>>>Mach 3300
  • Hoaqin should also be superior to Beulsar Elliot: >>>>>Mach 3300
  • Vicente equaled Hoaqin, meanwhile David (possessing Wangnan) managed to get an attack on Hoaqin. Hoaqin's siblings/clones should be at least sorta comparable to Hoaqin, even if slower: Mach 3300
  • Satchi Faker overwhelms Anna, Hoaqin's weakest sibling; should also be comparable to Daniel Hatchid: >>>Mach 3300
  • Rak and Khun keep up with Satchi Faker at the entrance to Name Hunt Station: >>>Mach 3300
  • Name Hunt Base Ran should be comparable if not superior to Name Hunt Khun: >>>Mach 3300
  • Name Hunt Redan Ran is 2x that: Rounding to >>>Mach 6700 (Highest MHS+)
  • Arie Inieta matches Redan Ran: >>>Mach 6700
  • Ran downs a second Redan in his last clash with Inieta, which Inieta manages to match but dies: Rounding to >>>Mach 13400 (Sub-Rela)
  • Kaiser is above Inieta, and matches Name Hunt Baam w/ Thorn who should be above 2nd Redan Ran: >>>>Mach 13400
  • Name Hunt Endorsi/Androssi could've beaten Kaiser if it wasn't for her hax, and fought a serious Lilial, who- as the Top D-Rank Regular alongside her sister- should be comparable if not superior to Kaiser: >>>>Mach 13400 (Hatsu does not scale to Shilial though, as she was being very casual, and fought him with a weapon she had no talent in)
  • Floor of Death Bam w/ Thorn is faster than that: >>>>>Mach 13400 Mach
  • Hidden Floor Bam w/Thorn is faster than that: >>>>>>Mach 13400
  • Data Hansung and Hidden Floor Androssi/Endorsi are comparable
  • Post Hidden Floor Endorsi is faster than before: >>>>>>>Mach 13400
  • Post-Clone Absorption White clashes with her: >>>>>>>Mach 13400
  • PoS Baam is superior to Post-Clone Absorption White: >>>>>>>>Mach 13400
  • Breeder Chung's Avatar is above Early Hidden Floor Bam w/Thorn, Endorsi/Androssi, and Data Hansung: >>>>>>>Mach 13400
  • Chung is the newest/weakest of the Breeders, with Breeder Jeok's Avatar being superior to Chung: >>>>>>>>Mach 13400
  • Data Marco Asensio overwhelms Breeder Jeok's Avatar: >>>>>>>>>Mach 13400
  • Base Data Maschenny casually blitz-stomps Breeder Jeok's Avatar, and is far faster than Data Marco: >>>>>>>>>>Mach 13400
  • Data Maschenny with Redan upscales to Sub-Rela+ (Mach 43701.5) as she should be far above 2x the previous value (Mach 26800)
  • Thus, Base Data Maschenny should be 1/2 the above value: Mach 21850.8 (not unreasonable since she's waaay above Mach 13.4K)
  • Post Complete Revolution Bam w/ Thorn does way better against Data Zahard than Data Maschenny, and his base should be superior to Data Maschenny's base as well: >Mach 21850.5 for base and >Mach 43701.5 for w/Thorn
  • Last Station Bam's values are above that, and even higher with the 2nd Thorn: >>Mach 21850.5, >>Mach 43701.5, and >>>Mach 43701.5
  • And that's it I believe

Last edited:
It's literally on the verse page Oh, you mean the specific chain? Aight-
  • Anaak Dodges Lightning: Rounding to Mach 800 (MHS)
  • Workshop Ran is comparable to Anaak: Mach 800
  • Workshop Redan Ran is 2x that: Rounding to Mach 1700 (Lowest MHS+)
  • Workshop Baam with Thorn is as fast if not faster than that: >Mach 1700
  • Casano with Both Devils is superior to Workshop Baam with Thorn according to Beta: >>Mach 1700
  • Train City/Dallar Show Rak interceps an attack from Complete Casano, as does Train City Yihwa: >>Mach 1700
  • Train City Ran is at least as fast as Train City Rak & Yihwa: >>Mach 1700
  • Train City Ran w/ Redan is 2x that: Rounding to >>Mach 3300 (Middle MHS+)
  • Train City Bam w/ Thorn is superior to Train City Redan Ran, and matched Daniel Hatchid (who also blitz Base Ran) before going berserk: >>>Mach 3300 (MHS+)
  • Berserk Thorn Train City Bam keeps getting faster, one-shots Daniel Hatchid, and matches Buelsar Elliot before getting even faster: >>>>Mach 3300
  • Beulsar Elliot is a Mad Dog of Struggle, and has that red-eyes mode when he's pushed to his limit, which Berserk Thorn Train City Baam almost hits: >>>>Mach 3300
  • Post 1st Revolution/Dallar Show Baam w/ Thorn blitz-stomps red-eyes Beulsar Elliot: >>>>>Mach 3300
  • Hoaqin should also be superior to Beulsar Elliot: >>>>>Mach 3300
  • Vicente equaled Hoaqin, meanwhile David (possessing Wangnan) managed to get an attack on Hoaqin. Hoaqin's siblings/clones should be at least sorta comparable to Hoaqin, even if slower: Mach 3300
  • Satchi Faker overwhelms Anna, Hoaqin's weakest sibling; should also be comparable to Daniel Hatchid: >>>Mach 3300
  • Rak and Khun keep up with Satchi Faker at the entrance to Name Hunt Station: >>>Mach 3300
  • Name Hunt Base Ran should be comparable if not superior to Name Hunt Khun: >>>Mach 3300
  • Name Hunt Redan Ran is 2x that: Rounding to >>>Mach 6700 (Highest MHS+)
  • Arie Inieta matches Redan Ran: >>>Mach 6700
  • Ran downs a second Redan in his last clash with Inieta, which Inieta manages to match but dies: Rounding to >>>Mach 13400 (Sub-Rela)
  • Kaiser is above Inieta, and matches Name Hunt Baam w/ Thorn who should be above 2nd Redan Ran: >>>>Mach 13400
  • Name Hunt Endorsi/Androssi could've beaten Kaiser if it wasn't for her hax, and fought a serious Lilial, who- as the Top D-Rank Regular alongside her sister- should be comparable if not superior to Kaiser: >>>>Mach 13400 (Hatsu does not scale to Shilial though, as she was being very casual, and fought him with a weapon she had no talent in)
  • Floor of Death Bam w/ Thorn is faster than that: >>>>>Mach 13400 Mach
  • Hidden Floor Bam w/Thorn is faster than that: >>>>>>Mach 13400
  • Data Hansung and Hidden Floor Androssi/Endorsi are comparable
  • Post Hidden Floor Endorsi is faster than before: >>>>>>>Mach 13400
  • Post-Clone Absorption White clashes with her: >>>>>>>Mach 13400
  • PoS Baam is superior to Post-Clone Absorption White: >>>>>>>>Mach 13400
  • Breeder Chung's Avatar is above Early Hidden Floor Bam w/Thorn, Endorsi/Androssi, and Data Hansung: >>>>>>>Mach 13400
  • Chung is the newest/weakest of the Breeders, with Breeder Jeok's Avatar being superior to Chung: >>>>>>>>Mach 13400
  • Data Marco Asensio overwhelms Breeder Jeok's Avatar: >>>>>>>>>Mach 13400
  • Base Data Maschenny casually blitz-stomps Breeder Jeok's Avatar, and is far faster than Data Marco: >>>>>>>>>>Mach 13400
  • Data Maschenny with Redan upscales to Sub-Rela+ (Mach 43701.5) as she should be far above 2x the previous value (Mach 26800)
  • Thus, Base Data Maschenny should be 1/2 the above value: Mach 21850.8 (not unreasonable since she's waaay above Mach 13.4K)
now that is what i call a scaling chain

anyways i see now that the speed feat was never accepted. You should probably ask someone for a second opinion, such as Psychomaster so he can evaluate the speed feat.

anyways i see now that the speed feat was never accepted. You should probably ask someone for a second opinion, such as Psychomaster so he can evaluate the speed feat.
Thread 'Massive TOG Revisions (General Discussion + Some General Revisions)' https://vsbattles.com/threads/massive-tog-revisions-general-discussion-some-general-revisions.52319/
While yes, she is MHS. This is not an issue...
The speed got accepted, the problem was just calc-stacking the speed with the lifting feat to get AP

Back