• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Peppersalt43

They/Them
Capitalist Spider : 0
Lizard Girl : 7
Incon : 0

Speed equalized
Starting distance is 10 meters

I have a story planned for this but after the chaos that is Sans vs Gaia, I want to be sure this is viable before I write the story. If this doesn't work, I'll switch him out with Muffet

Last edited:
Lizardly's regeneration doesn't mean much, and nor does her small size since sans has experience fighting a literal flower.

Since your last sans thread pepper, sans gained Instinctive reaction meaning there is nothing lizardy can do to hit sans before he runs out of stamina.

I forget the Undetale SOUL damage standards, are they oneshots on normal targets or not?

If not, this seems solidly in Lizardy's favor, her massive AP advantage and swarming and mobility capabilities look like they'd take the win super quickly.

If they are, Lizardy still seems to have a strong chance. The prior knowledge means they should know evasion is key and the many pieces being small makes them harder to target. Their intelligence seems to be far more applicable, not that Muffet isn't competent but Lizardy's seems more combat and strategy based, and the linked scans seem to show her using her abilities and skill to play evasive and defensive.

Lizardy's AP advantage, shown skill, and their ability making her smaller and more mobile thus tougher to get a good hit on means I think I lean her, regardless of how potent Muffet's dura neg is with SOUL damage actually is, Lizardy only needs the one hit and it looks like she has what she needs to do it.

(Not sure how effective purple mode is, given the context that Frisk started the fight in the web plus Lizardy can break apart and fly around...Purple Mode's application here seems weird, but even so Lizardy IS decently skilled and Intelligent as pointed out, and Frisk can still hit Muffet in that context, so I see no reason Lizardy can't still avoid and oneshot to do the same)

Lizardy's AP advantage, shown skill, and their ability making her smaller and more mobile thus tougher to get a good hit on means I think I lean her, regardless of how potent Muffet's dura neg is with SOUL damage actually is, Lizardy only needs the one hit and it looks like she has what she needs to do it.
K, counted. Finally, another win for her

So... muffet has zero fighting experience. like none. so the chances of her dodging are close to none. i would have thought muffet had peak human LS by restraining frisk but i guess not.

Even if she had a LS feat, the fact Lizardy can split apart and have those pieces that could escape fly around probably would counter it, or at least put a damper on its effectiveness.

Even if she had a LS feat, the fact Lizardy can split apart and have those pieces that could escape fly around probably would counter it, or at least put a damper on its effectiveness.
I think I'll remove prior knowledge from Lizardy's end. I'd rather play it safe here

without prior knowledge this is a goofy ahh match. Lizardy doesn't know her soul is about to get mc chicken'd by a humanoid spider, but Muffet doesn't know she's boutta get one shot.

Muffet could restrain then harrass with magic, but Lizardy needs one hit in. leaning on lizardy here

Yeah my reasoning stays the same. Muffet's attacks aren't undodgeable, Lizardy can see them comming and it seems to be in her nature to not tank anything she doesn't have to judging by the swarming scan.

She seems more likely to land her hit than Muffet is getting her SOUL hax to land

And just to get this concluded

Lizard Girl FRA

And that's grace, thank you everyone

{Also in case you're wondering, this is allowed based on this thread}

Back