• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Peppersalt43

They/Them
Remember that one high effort Deku vs Deathstroke match @Knifeman29 made? Uh, lets do another one. This had better not be a stomp or I'll be really disappointed

The Amazing Spider-Man faces the Splitting Lizard

Things had been weird for Peter after his return from that other universe. What he didn't expect was the effect it had on everyone else. Various strange events had occurred since he was gone, presumably due to that multiversal event. It was widespread enough that he got the opportunity to see a demonstration of some of the discoveries of the items stranded by the event. Oddly enough Dr. Connors was invited despite his incarceration, presumably due to his insight on the situation. He does have a parolee's leg brace though
"And this is one of the more interesting ones. Possesses the same energy signature as the portals we've seen around the city"
On the table was a small piece of scrap metal. Squinting at it though, Peter noticed some odd features on it. 2 holes fit for 2 fingers, like the ring used to bring him to that fateful meeting.
"And as you can see, when moving it in a certain way, one can trigger whatever powers are ingrained in it, possibly the same powers responsible for the event"
When moved around by one of the scientists on stage, very small amounts of orange sparks began to appear, confirming Peter's suspicion.
"It only works on certain people. May I have a volunteer?"
Despite practically everyone raising their hand, Dr. Connors ended up pointing at Peter which led him to the stage
"Try anything with it? OK, lets see..."
Sliding his fingers into the ring, he tried to do the motions Ned did while thinking of himself while Dr. Connors was explaining how these things possibly worked and what they could possibly do with it. Miraculously, a portal opened, followed by a figure crashing right out of it. Getting up from the crater she made was a teenage girl in a purple bodysuit.
"Ugh, what quirk was that? I don't-"
Lizardy trailed off, realizing the crowd she stood in front of in a completely different artstyle to her, seeming almost alien yet also human? Many of them were recording her or taking pictures as they were soon evacuated, fearing what this new entity may bring to the table.
"Fascinating! Is this another one of your copies, Peter?"
"Actually it may be yours, Doc"
The security team quickly approached the frightened hero who had just ended up in a brand new universe. One of them grabbed her hand to apprehend her, only for it to detach. Said hand flung up at blinding speed, punching the whole security team before flying off into Peter, knocking him through a wall. It was only at this point did the crowd started running.
"sigh This had better not be another test".
As Lizardy was about to grab her detached hand, a strand of string suddenly shot out, pulling said hand away. Looking up, it was now held by another spandex wearing hero, this one in blue and red.
"This is interesting. Closed circulation? That's the only thing I could think about when seei-"
Lizardy quickly attempted to pull her hand back, causing Spider-Man to instinctively tighten his grip on it, shattering the hand into a mass of flesh and blood.
"Oh my god, I'm so sorry! I didn't know it was that fragile, I-"
He then noticed another hand growing out of the stump on the detached part of Lizardy's wrist.
"Whew, thank goodness, Dr. Connors is gonna love this. Look, I promise you'll be fine. Just hand yourself over and... Wait a seco-"
He suddenly jerked back, avoiding the slap he would have suffered. At this point, Lizardy's entire arm had detached into tiny pieces floating towards him. Should have specified that no pun was intended.
"OK then, prepare to be disarmed"
Spider-Man is
0.91 tons and Lizardy is 2.7 tons
Speed equalized
Starting distance is 20 meters
Spider-Man : 7Lizardy : 0Incon : 0

latest
latest

Last edited:
i noticed that you made a lot of matchups of Tokage, why?

so about the match the ap are 0,91 for Spidey and 2.07 for Tokage,

good ap advantage but Spidey can still dodge her hits with his spider-sense and trap her numerous limbs apart with his webs

so despite the disadvantage, its not that massive, Spider-man can still harm her, but most importantly can use the webs for trapping the limbs, since he has the lift

strengh advantage and will definetly do this since this version likes to use his webs a lot

i vote for Spider-man

Tokage is 2.7 Tons not 2.07 Tons.

However I agree, Spider Man should win this. His webs are literally a hard counter to her ability, since regenerating rapidly depletes her stamina. And he has the agility to avoid her attacks better than Bakugo could thanks to his Spider Sense. Trapping her body parts forces her to regenerate them.

I don't know why this isn't on her profile but. "Her pieces will stop moving if they are separated for too long, in which case they will regenerate."

Meaning trapping them in web is no different than destroying them. Meaning she'll tire out very quickly.

Spider-Man FRA. Can't wait to see how the story plays out for the ending.
Well then, grace is over. I'll add this now

End of story though I'm just gonna write it down normally

At the end of the fight, a larger security team had arrived to find body parts webbed up all over the place and Spider-Man holding a decapitated head. As expected, he was soon greeted by large amounts of reporters and cameramen interested with the turn of this event as well as the news billboards broadcasting live news.

"I knew it! Spider-Man is brutal murderer!" said James Jonah Jameson through one of the billboards, much to Peter's dismay.
"Wait wait, no! She's alive, she's alive!" Spider-Man said in a panic.
"Can you please not hold my head by my hair?" Lizardy asked with discomfort, earning shocked gasps amongst the crowd.

A few minutes later, the security team were getting to work, cleaning up the place from the webs and containing all of the inert detached body parts. At this point, Setsuna had already regrown most of her body and with only her right arm being missing. Spider-Man was struggling to recreate the portal he had made previously, feeling responsible for this teenage hero being stranded in his world.

"Alright, I think I'm almost done. This one should work" he said, a portal now sustaining itself in front of him.
"Before that I must ask, can I keep this?" Dr. Connors asked while holding Lizardy's detached arm.
"Go ahead, it'll go inert like the rest" she replied.

As she stepped into the portal, she was unaware of how flawed the spell was, created by an inexperienced person. Instead of bringing her home, she'll instead be thrusted to many alternate universes, never getting a chance to rest, at least until she becomes lucky enough. She passed through the orange rings, getting glances of the worlds she may or may not visit in the future before getting thrown out of a different portal, this one pink in color.

"Uh, Gwen? Is that supposed to happen?".

Lizardy got up, rubbing her head from the discomfort. In front of her were a trio of teenagers, pink aura emitting from the hands of one of them. For some reason she found herself paying attention to the watch worn by the one wearing a green coat.

"Just keep trying, I'll deal with this" the teenager said before pressing the watch, a small hologram appearing as well as the middle section extending.

He quickly slammed on the watch and with a green flash, a small humanoid with inorganic white skin and green eyes was left in his place, his loud voice yelling.

"Echo Echo!".
"This is gonna be a long day" Lizardy said tiredly.

Back