• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Multiplication! (No, you don't get to have context)

I vote for echo echo for having a much more superior and versatile range of skills and powers and even more the fact that he is much more experienced and physically strong

I’ll vote for Tokage

Echo Echo is noted as being incredibly fragile which can be EASILY DESTROYED

Lifting strength would only really matter in a situation of either focusing on grabs or pins, in which Echo Echo would need to hit all of Tokage’s pieces at once, which is nearly impossible.

both are in the same AP range (2.7 vs 4.12) and so Tokage should be able to take advantage of Echo Echo’s weaknesses, and does have regeneration just in a part of her was destroyed.

Bakugou with his massive AOE explosions had a hard time hitting her, where he needed to track down her main body to take her down. So echo echo’s sound blasts coming from his mouth (if I remember corrected) she should be able to dodge here as it would be easier to dodge than bakugou’s explosions which come from both of his palms (one side vs two sides)

In other words, Tokage essentially barrages Echo Echo until he’s forced down

Echo Echo is noted as being incredibly fragile which can be EASILY DESTROYED
Actually that simply means his durability downscales. Good thing they've got a 2x AP advantage
Lifting strength would only really matter in a situation of either focusing on grabs or pins, in which Echo Echo would need to hit all of Tokage’s pieces at once, which is nearly impossible.
Actually Echo Echo has been known to pin down or even contain physical objects using their screams which have hundred meters of range.
dodge than bakugou’s explosions which come from both of his palms
Yeah but Echo Echo is never alone, there's always like a dozen more of them doing the exact same attacks

This is an interesting one. Based on everything I’ve seen from Tetsuna in the joint training arc and Echo Echo from the series, I think I’ll give this one to Echo Echo. His ability to multiply and the combined attacks that the Echo Echoes are capable of would allow him to take down many of the smaller pieces that Tetsuna dispatches. Detaching her body and regenerating those lost parts drains her stamina significantly, so after a while, I think Echo Echo would defeat her.

Back