• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tournament High 8-C My Hero Academia Vs Random Characters Round 1 : Match 2 Wolfram Vs Jotaro Kujo STOMP

As far as I recall, Jotaro First Key doesn't have a time stop yet
He does have time stop in his first key, everyone just says "lmao pre Dio's World" to get around it tho
Even though that's technically not allowed nobody gives a **** so do whatever

For what it's worth, Class K metal don't matter, it can't restrain Plat, and even if it could he actually has the LS to break free.
So it's only useful for restraining Jotaro who Plat would just rip the metal off of quickly.

Speed blitz stomp?
Plat's range is only 2m, as long as he doesn't get within 2m he won't get blitzed, and if he gets within 2m, getting blitzed is the least of his issues given there's an invisible punch ghost that he can't interact with or sense and thus, is probably getting ****** regardless of speed.

For what it's worth, Class K metal don't matter, it can't restrain Plat, and even if it could he actually has the LS to break free.
So it's only useful for restraining Jotaro who Plat would just rip the metal off of quickly.
So this is stomp?

Idk if I'd call it a stomp. Jotaro himself is very frail here and one hit will kill him, and in order to win he has to get within 2m of his foe and have Plat cave his skull in.
But plat is fast as ****, strong as **** and has the LS to protect and mitigate metal manip, star Platinum should be able to protect from almost anything that gets thrown at him.

The question is, can Jotaro use Star Platinum and protect himself long enough to get ahold of his foe, or will Jotaro eventually be overwhelmed via the range game despite Plat's abilities to protect him from danger and overpower metal. I'm not quite sure tbh, maybe with Stand leaps he'd be able to get close quickly but Jotaro's only actually used those when pissed the **** off, bar one time but that leap he did against N'Doul ain't shit.
is what I would say, but you didn't restrict Time Stop so he just spams that till he gets close enough and wins low diff

Back