• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

An android is free

Peppersalt43

They/Them
On February 8, 2022. I challenged @Vizer04 to a contest. He liked making matches with Misato Katsuragi and I was starting to get the gist of making Connor matches. The goal was simple, become the 9-C with the most amount of concluded matches. Deku was used at a milestone due to his spammability and at that point, he only had 23 matches.

Today he has 27 matches in both profiles

Today, so does Connor

Connor looked at his picture frame on the wall, the number 27 marked as his score. The picture frame had turned gold, indicating his freedom and in his hands were his belongings, mostly consisting of repair parts, new suits, and ammunition. Leaning by a nearby table was Misato, a somber yet proud expression on her face which the android had managed to recognize.

"So this is it, huh? This is the end?" the major asked.
"I'll visit from time to time, I have the privilege to do so. But I still have a mission to complete" Connor replied.

"Remember how we first met? When you just walked in on me while I was on a roof? I don't even know why we were fighting, it's like some unseen force forced us to do it".
"I've apologized for that".

"I thought I'd die that day. But then I woke up here, surrounded by strange people I didn't recognize, except you...".
"That was a bad introduction, I'll admit. I'm glad we were able to get over our differences, Major".

Connor took a seat near Misato, his pose much more relaxed than his usual one which has been happening a lot more often.

"I'm not programmed to say things like this this but, I appreciated your company. It was a nice change of pace to all hardships and interesting figures we're surrounded by. Who knows, with a bit more time, maybe we could've been friends..." he said.
"Well, that's another reason for you to visit. Good luck with your mission, Connor. You'll know where to find me" the major replied before straightening up her posture.

"Connor! Come on, get moving!" Hank yelled from the other end of the portal, the one that will bring Connor home.
"On it lieutenant!" he replied before standing up.

Taking his bags, he gave one last look at Misato, along with a smile and a nod before walking through, this time without restriction. Snow covered the ground, months having passed since the start of his mission.

"It's nice to have you back, Connor. Jeffrey's calling us about the case, some rumors are spreading about the severity of the situation. If we're lucky, maybe we'll get some more time" the lieutenant greeted, the portal closing behind him "I'll never get used to that".
"It's nice to be working with you again, lieutenant" Connor replied.

Thank you @ThePrimalHunter for being a person I can contact for when I need an extra supporter for Connor and also for making some of the matches that end up concluded

Thank you @JustANormalLemon for helping me with many of my matches, I wish you were here...

Thank you @Wokistan for introducing me to Parahumans. While that one match traumatized me, it did open my eyes to that awesome verse. And besides, I recovered. No hard feelings!

Thank you @DaReaperMan and @Emirp sumitpo for being there in my very first Connor match and also my first match ever. At that point I didn't know how this place worked and I made a 9-C fight a 9-B. I'm getting better though

Thank you @Jackythejack for being quality control. I also wish you were here...

And lastly, thank you @Vizer04. I couldn't have done this without you

Now I bring back my old PFP that I've used for so long, at least until I get bored. But until then, it's staying in celebration

"Hello, my name is Connor. I'm the android sent by Cyberlife" ~Funny Android

Last edited:
Oh, I can help!
Because Marcy Wu's base key has 9-B, 9-A, 8-B or 8-A rating, it would be easier to find her opponent. Currently, you can find the threads created by me in here:

By the way, Connor can fight many Street level character.

For Connor matchup, maybe
could be an opponent.

I'm actually considering making a main hub for the spammed characters saga. Will be a lot of work though so maybe not any time soon
is this the official title of the story you have going with Connor/Misato/Portal Drake?

if so, i'd love to help out. love the idea of having a crossover fanfic-esque storyline going on to give vs matches a little background!

I always wondered if there had been a reason behind the Connor spam, it was a great Saga to watch from the sidelines, especially when I wasn't able to provide the best input for a match.

I'm glad this came as far as it did. Bravo!

I'm actually considering making a main hub for the spammed characters saga. Will be a lot of work though so maybe not any time soon
ignoring even the possibiltiy of that, is there even a thread for advertising matches.

There used to be one but people change lol.

Is there a way to check who has the most matches for each tier or something? Feel like Theory would be quite high up the rankings…

Back