• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tournament High 8-C My Hero Academia Vs Random Characters

11 Losses is crazy 😭
Lizardy on her way to overthrow Gumball and become the new King Queen of Losses
plague-plague-doctor.gif

how skilled?
Something something bodied someone that casually stomp peeps that can precog nigh infinite timelines.

Something something the person he bodied is also 9x stronger than him by deflecting every attacks.

Got a compliment from Saikou and made Saikou copied his techniques, one of the best swordman that the organisation ever has, that said organisation also is made up entirely of swordmasters with only the best of the best getting to be Riders. And Saikou being an immortal actual-sword jesus from 2000 years ago made him borderline mythical in nature.

There's a lot more that I could goes on in detail but this is about as TL: DR as I could get.

Wait, Zero-One?
Nah, Saber. Every Kamen Rider Calibur get hit with calamity vision that usually drove most users insane from seeing every possible world-ending scenarios.

Make them good enough that they can recites what each characters will said, what will they do, how they'll attacks and etc.etc.

Nah, Saber. Every Kamen Rider Calibur get hit with calamity vision that usually drove most users insane from seeing every possible world-ending scenarios.

Make them good enough that they can recites what each characters will said, what will they do, how they'll attacks and etc.etc.
look, after what happened in the kamen rider blades vs megaman thread, i was traumatized, i don't want to come across any more kamen rider lol

For 3.41 Tons

For 3.41 Tons
Ok I'm gonna add this

Well since the Random characters list now is full, it's time to choose MHA characters

Joint training bakugo

Joint training bakugo
Just a warning

JT Bakugo has fought off Lizardy (Which is where her dodging feats come from) and won.

Well, y'all know who I'm picking
Anyways Pepper already picked mha character

Back