• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Touhou's Outdated 6-C Calc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't it always like that? If better feats are found and they aren't outliers, they'll replace the older ones.

Yeah. I just heard from saikou actually that utsuhos mini sun has gravity, and cirno fights utsuho so that mayyy scale to cirnos dura later on...

I suppose that this thread should be kept open a while longer, in case there are any objections.

Yeah. I just heard from saikou actually that utsuhos mini sun has gravity, and cirno fights utsuho so that mayyy scale to cirnos dura later on...
Isnt Utsuho High 3-A to Low 2-C? Cirno is usually depicted to be fodder to those tiers.

Now don't quote me on this, but the way I understand it, they can fight when Utsuho is weakened by the Spell Card System, and in that battle Cirno can tank her suns or whatever idk

For Cirno, she's consistently on the level of the main cast, albeit weaker.
Clownpiece was surprised by her in manga, Marisa (who thinks danmaku are all about power) stated that she would have trouble beating her with her full-powered beams, or the judge gal explained that Cirno is so strong she may lose her immortality, since she transcend fairies' limit are some among others.

Tho it would likely need to change how we treat danmaku battle first, which is Touhou's biggest problem as of now.

Please elaborate on what you think remains to be done here.

Cirno isnt anywhere near universal characters. The marisa thing is still in relation to spellcards and her lasers were just not focused on attack power (which is still a thing under scrs) and cirno has always been treat as just being stronger than most fairies iirc.

Idk whats happening with okuus sun but id guess it would be its own revision.

For what needs to be done here... idk. Profiles are still at wall level waiting for better feats so... maybeee just closing this one so another revision could be made by knowledgeable peeps later.

I'll be honest, scaling characters to each other in a lot of cases in touhou is really bizarre because they tend to equalize stats in-universe to resolve conflicts.

But yeah, that's a topic best saved for another thread.

Cirno isnt anywhere near universal characters. The marisa thing is still in relation to spellcards and her lasers were just not focused on attack power (which is still a thing under scrs) and cirno has always been treat as just being stronger than most fairies iirc.
I'm not talking about the fight in itself, but her saying that she would be trouble even with her lethal beams

Also being so strong she exceed her power of nature and risk losing her immortality isn't just randomly being strong.

Tho half of the problem with Touhou scaling lies in the fact that we clearly missuse Spell Cards rules like some sort of stats-negating stuff based on its premise.
I have a thread planned for this anyway.

The verse has a canon mechanic about fighting with danmaku instead of just murdering each other to death, and it puts limitations in a way that we don't scale all characters to the high-end ones.

Which I've no idea if it is legit, but it has nothing to do with this thread. A separate thread for that would be needed, so... this is done, I'm pretty sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back