• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Touhou Upgrades and Scaling Revisions (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we go by the tier suggestion "Read this post" posted a bit ago, where would Hecatia and Junko fall under, as well as characters like the Watatsukis?

Also, 2-C Doremy might be somewhat applicable, depending on scaling. While this isn't entirely reliable, Reisen regards Doremy as the most dangerous Youkai in the Dream World, in which case this places her above the likes of Yukari, though this probably isn't applicable outside of the Dream World, so that might deserve a different key.

Hecatia is regarded as far above every character in Gensokyo or the Lunar Capital. In addition, according to her, she's apparently far superior to people planning to destroy the universe. So based off your scaling, Hecatia shouldn't be any lower than 2-C at minimum, and she may possibly be High 2-C.

Based off my scaling? Nothing in there inplies anybody to be 2-C. If you think god tiers like doremy and hecatia scale, you should make a new revision

Read this post said:
High 3-A ― Low 2-C: Yuugi Hoshiguma, Yukari Yakumo, Tenshi Hinanawi, Suiki, Shinmyoumaru Sukuna (With the mallet), Remilia Scarlet, Okina Matara, Mononobe no Futo, Kasen Ibaraki, Clownpiece, Flandre Scarlet, Fujiwara no Mokou, Suika Ibuki, Toyosatomimi no Miko, Kaguya Houraisa, Komachi Onozuka (Maybe High 3-A only for this one since Low 2-C here is quite questionable), Eiki Shiki, Saigyou Ayakashi, Ran Yakumo, Yin Yang Orb, Sword of Hisou, Aya Shameimaru, Lord Tenma

Notes:

-Reimus fantasy seal might High 3-A to Low 2-C. But im uncertain since they are often treat as a weakness exploitation and being less effective to humans (very similar to the occult balls).

-Suika should have her reasoning for possibly low 2-C listed on her profile do avoid confusion as to why she scales to those with the low 2-C feats (since heaven shattering is only High 3-A)

-The current High 4-Cs that scale, will be High 3-A possibly Low 2-C, while the current 4-As will be At least High 3-A possibly Low 2-C.
In this post you made, you mention multiple characters to be possibly Low 2-C.

I'm not interested in debating this because not a single bit of progress has been made since this scaling debacle started. This has just been us repeating our arguments over and over. It's been going in circle. Don't act like I'm the only one stonewalling this.

Also don't act like it's a matter of evidence. You've simply rejected the evidences because you didn't think it's enough. Even though it is.

Should someone apply the upgrades to the characters we can agree on (Suika, vampires, etc.) I can't right now but I might be able to help later.

DragonEmperor23 said:
im taking it seriously I just have nothing to say
Don't get me wrong. I just find sad when a thread's topic gets abandoned with laughs and jokes, which is a way to subtly tell that you really want it to get closed.

Those type of things always bothered me, despite how tiring and bothering the topic may get, especiall├▓y for the OP's sake.

DMB 1 said:
I like how at some point, everyone stops taking the thread seriously except for like, 2 people.

It's like "Yeah guys, Low 2-C Touhou, Illuminati Confirmed".
Low 2-C touhou is something rare enough to be at the same level as meet an alien.

But seriously I don't even read the whole thread, i just find funny the fact that it go nowhere in almost 700 serious replies

The Causality said:
DMB 1 said:
I like how at some point, everyone stops taking the thread seriously except for like, 2 people.

It's like "Yeah guys, Low 2-C Touhou, Illuminati Confirmed".
Low 2-C touhou is something rare enough to be at the same level as meet an alien.
The reason why Low 2-C touhou characters are coming is because people are gon raid Area 51

I don't really think he has to. This is gonna go nowhere and is honestly just tiring at this point. This is very much a stonewalling and it feels like it has barely any reason to be. Even after reading Post's reply back, I am not convinced.

The main problem of this Upgrade is the scaling. Everyone was agree about some feat being High 3-A to Low 2-C but there is debate about who scale. Basically we can't close the thread due to the fact the the main OP suggestion was accepted but we can't upgrade since there is disagreement about the scaling.

Even though the scaling remains exactly the same as before and thus this is an entirely different problem than the upgrade but sssh

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Even though the scaling remains exactly the same as before and thus this is an entirely different problem than the upgrade but sssh
Confusion: 100%

Then what are you suggested for your upgrade? Because now I can't understand the problem if it's isn't about the scaling

@Dodo

The High 4-C feat we currently have comes from Suika. Ergo, everyone scales to Suika in some way. And this new High 3-A/Low 2-C feats come from Suika or people who definitively scales to Suika and vice-versa. Meaning there is no change at all to how we scale people to the top feats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back