• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Finally, here comes a Touhou CRT so this verse doesn't stay dead on the wiki lol. I just hope my way of speaking is understood because Google Translate is horrible.

Well, the main thing about this CRT is that the entire cast of playable characters from Touhou 8 (Reimu, Yukari, Marisa, Alice, Sakuya, Remilia, Youmu and Yuyuko) get regeneration negation and immortality negation, because they can kill Fujiwara no Mokou despite his mid-godly regeneration possible hight godly and his type 3 and 5 immortality

During their battle in the extra stage, Mokou is killed several times and she reappears using a spell card called resurrection, which means that she actually died but was resurrected, her spell card is not called regeneration or healing, it is called resurrection and to resurrect you must die before

This means that the rules for spell cards that make battles do not lethal were broken, and the protagonists fought Mokou seriously to the point of killing her several times (despite her regeneration and immortality) while she was only resurrected.

Another thing that supports that the spell card rules were broken was that Youmu said that she didn't hold back during the battle, which means that she seriously attacked Mokou and killed her several times (just like the other protagonists)

Additionally, immortals from the hourai elixir receive immortality type 4 and resurrection (If Mokou can be resurrected thanks to his hourai elixir, then all elixir users should do the same, such as Kaguya, Eirin and Chang'e)

So what I finally propose is:

-Regeneration negation and
immortality negation (mid-godly possible hight-godly, type 3 & 5) for the entire Touhou 8 cast mentioned above

-Mokou also receives regeneration negation and immortality negation (mid-godly possible hight-godly, type 3 & 5) as she can self-kill herself on her time-limited spell cards. (Kaguya, Eirin and Chang'e also also get this by scalling Mokou)

-Resurrection and immortality type 4 for Mokou, Kaguya, Eirin and Chang'e thanks to the hourai elixir

-Resistance to immortality negation type 4 for the hourai elixir users, since Youmu who was fighting seriously without holding back couldn't negate Mokou resurrection

-Yukari receives possible immortality negation type 4 of 2 layers, since she can make Mokou cross the bound
ary of life and death (Possible causing her to die forever, even tough Youmu couldn't negate his resurrection)

-New Attack potency justifications for the Touhou 8 cast of playable characters (They were able to kill Mokou multiple times in a serious fight)

-Attack potency old justification "inflicted so much pain onto Mokou to where she coldn't fight anymore despite her immortality" will be eliminated because the one I propose makes more sense, since I don't know what it has to do with having caused pain to Mokou and being immortal because even in spell cards normal battles the fighters still feel pain

AGREE: Deidalius (disagree with regen/immortality neg)

DISAGREE:

NEUTRAL

Last edited:
I agree that the characters were not holding back and that they were killing Mokou, but I don't think they were negating any type of immortality or regeneration since after being killed, Mokou explodes, and she just resurrects.

This seems to be more of a thing related to semantics, but Mokou's immortality is about reviving after dying, so with enough force, you could kill her without the need of bypassing her immortality, but that means Mokou will just revive from your attack so you won't be able to permanently put her down just by physically destroying her body.

I agree with the new AP justification, though. I am pretty certain that Mokou is a character that doesn't hold back while fighting, so, you know.

Well, if Mokou literally resurrects after dying then she should have type 4 immortality and resurrection

But now I say, KILLING a character who has mid-godly regeneration, and forcing him to have to resurrect would be regeneration negation

since one thing is to regenerate from being destroyed but not dying (something like Majin Buu) and another is to resurrect from having been literally killed

and Mokou was killed because she "resurrected" and not simply regenerated normally for normal body destruction

Well, if Mokou literally resurrects after dying then she should have type 4 immortality and resurrection
I agree
But now I say, KILLING a character who has mid-godly regeneration, and forcing him to have to resurrect would be regeneration negation

since one thing is to regenerate from being destroyed but not dying (something like Majin Buu) and another is to resurrect from having been literally killed

and Mokou was killed because she "resurrected" and not simply regenerated normally for normal body destruction
I disagree, if there was any sort of regen/immortality negation at play, Mokou wouldn't be able to revive in the first place.

Like, it seems more like, her regeneration works by resurrecting her rather than "They bypassed her regeneration, but her self resurrection revived her"

Well,I'll count that on the list of agrees, we have to wait if others come to give their opinion on this.

But another thing, Reimu already has regeneration negation mid-godly, and Youmu has immortality neg type 4 and even so, Mokou was able to continue regenerating/resurrecting, even though they attacked her without holding back, therefore I still think that Mokou should have resistance to regen neg mid-godly and immortality neg type 4

Well,I'll count that on the list of agrees, we have to wait if others come to give their opinion on this.

But another thing, Reimu already has regeneration negation mid-godly, and Youmu has immortality neg type 4 and even so, Mokou was able to continue regenerating/resurrecting, even though they attacked her without holding back, therefore I still think that Mokou should have resistance to regen neg mid-godly and immortality neg type 4
Hmm, fair, but were they planning on permanently killing her? I don't know if they had those abilities at the time or if they were using them against Mokou, because the context of that fight was because Kaguya ordered them to beat up Mokou, and they already knew she was immortal, pretty sure, so they just killed her over and over again. But I don't remember them saying they wanted to permanently kill Mokou, I mean, the justification for Yukari being able to bypass hourai immortality is that she claimed she could give Mokou a near-death experience. If Yukari and the gang wanted to permanently kill Mokou, they would have done so with those abilities.

Hmm, fair, but were they planning on permanently killing her? I don't know if they had those abilities at the time or if they were using them against Mokou, because the context of that fight was because Kaguya ordered them to beat up Mokou, and they already knew she was immortal, pretty sure, so they just killed her over and over again. But I don't remember them saying they wanted to permanently kill Mokou, I mean, the justification for Yukari being able to bypass hourai immortality is that she claimed she could give Mokou a near-death experience. If Yukari and the gang wanted to permanently kill Mokou, they would have done so with those abilities.
Youmu clearly said that she had used his full power (which would include his immortality neg type 4)

Also, as far as I know it has not been said that they contain these hax, only in the spell cards battles they would not use that hax, but here they were not
following those rules

And also, as I already said, Youmu used his full power and did not hold back.

Youmu clearly said that she had used his full power (which would include his immortality neg type 4)

Also, as far as I know it has not been said that they contain these hax, only in the spell cards battles they would not use that hax, but here they were not
following those rules

And also, as I already said, Youmu used his full power and did not hold back.
Ok, but if she has an ability to permanently kill Mokou, I don't think she would use it in this instance, even if she wasn't holding back. Using your power means using all of your strength and speed, it doesn't mean you're just going to try to kill the guy you're fighting with hax.

Well, I think "Possible resistance to regen/immortality neg" would be better in this case

Since I perfectly believe they could have used those hax against her, at the same time they could also not have used them

Back