• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I don’t care about scaling enough anymore to throw myself into being dogpiled by a duo after also everyone else already voting before a counter argument could be made (which tbf doesn’t seem like it will happen). But— the literary comprehension is strong with you ESL lot as just skimming this I noticed you cannot piece together information that is given at different points (such as Fate working at a meta narrative level). Apparently a couple volumes of characters based around such power-set was not enough to figure that much out. Alas, peace.

I don’t care about scaling enough anymore to throw myself into being dogpiled
I don't want needless "fights". But, yeah, I think that's something we can agree on. Be it for the opponent side or the home side, it's not funny to get piled by people. If you wish to put some thought on the threads and/or in private with me, I wouldn't mind. You seem like a good guy, so I feel like it's a waste to not talk with you or hear your opinion. Although, no obligation here.

I don’t care about scaling enough anymore to throw myself into being dogpiled by a duo after also everyone else already voting before a counter argument could be made (which tbf doesn’t seem like it will happen). But— the literary comprehension is strong with you ESL lot as just skimming this I noticed you cannot piece together information that is given at different points (such as Fate working at a meta narrative level). Apparently a couple volumes of characters based around such power-set was not enough to figure that much out. Alas, peace.
I mean, we just talk about the proof given on the pages, feel free to adding some stuffs for better comprehension of the abilities

I kinda let go of the series in this wiki after it reached Tier 1. It would also be dumb for me with not motivation to force myself to debate it again against people who have full motivation to burn time into it— it will get fixed eventually by someone else after you lose motivation to be on here spamming downgrades unopposed. It’s how the site works so don’t worry, not even mad.

I kinda let go of the series in this wiki after it reached Tier 1. It would also be dumb for me with not motivation to force myself to debate it again against people who have full motivation to burn time into it— it will get fixed eventually by someone else after you lose motivation to be on here spamming downgrades unopposed. It’s how the site works so don’t worry, not even mad.
It's your wish and I respect that. In any case, if you wish to discuss stuff privately, I'll not mind at all.

How bad are the novels? Isekai at peace/Wild last boss levels of bad?
I know the manga and anime are good.
1) This is not relevent to the discussion
2) The IAP Manga is rated at 8.61/10 and Awlba Manga is rated at 8.40/10 on Manga dex
3) You do realise you need to actually read the story to enjoy it right ? right ??
Vernal was written as a character with a set goal in mind. She has motivations in creating and experimenting with the six kings who serves to create the foundation for her emotions (Each of them were created with a "Flaw"). She has created another self who is not bound by her shackles (who lives as a demon free from the burden of a God) in an attempt to better understand herself. There is a goal in mind with her clearly that is abit more nuanced then what you have described.

Anyways I just wanted to highlight this, carry on with your discussion

Last edited:
1) This is not relevent to the discussion
2) The IAP Manga is rated at 8.61/10 and Awlba Manga is rated at 8.40/10 on Manga dex
3) You do realise you need to actually read the story to enjoy it right ? right ??
Not gonna read something if I have a bad impression. The glimses I've seen from both of those novels is that some parts are written like powerscaling fanfics which is a turn off. ID novels too (Which is why the manga and anime are superior) so I merely compared them to ID.

Also, while not definite, I am not going to read something that seems like slop just to give my opinion on it. I have limited time and I prefer to waste that time on other things. Rather than prove to someone that I read or didn't read something just so they can accept my opinion.
Vernal was written as a character with a set goal in mind. She has motivations in creating and experimenting with the six kings who serves to create the foundation for her emotions (Each of them were created with a "Flaw"). She has created another self who is not bound by her shackles (who lives as a demon free from the burden of a God) in an attempt to better understand herself. There is a goal in mind with her clearly that is abit more nuanced then what you have described.

Anyways I just wanted to highlight this, carry on with your discussion
Fair enough, your waifu might be a good well developed character and yari yara though I won't accept people insulting characters I like just to put her higher than them and praise her

UEG:

The panels where UEG is erased are this one and these ones. First, it was said nowhere that her soul, mind, and concept were erased. The divine core is not said to be a concept . The only justification used is the fact that Rick's sword can attack conceptually, but that doesn't mean that he conceptually attacked UEG or that the divine core is conceptual (Anyway it was remove in another threads). Contrary to that, we are only told that the body of UEG has been erased and not anything else.

The justification for the NEP is that she can exist after the destruction of her body, soul, mind, and concept before regenerating herself over time.
Nothing like that is said here. He just said that UEG should have been erased, which she confirmed by saying that she WAS erased, but not that she was currently erased. There is no mention that she was still in a non-existence state when she spoke. It was even said that she was standing behind him, which shouldn't be possible if she doesn't exist. And again, it is said nowhere that the attack of Touichirou erased her at another level than just the physical level.

There's also this chapter, where a godess is dead and going to the bottom of a sea of darkness (which should prove the nep), first, being able to exist in a non-existent place do not qualify for a nep because you are still existent. It is stated nowhere that it a real non-existent place, and directions are mentionned in the place which is contradictory to a non-existent void (the concept of direction should not apply here)

And while she is in this state, she cannot do anything, like see or interact with the world, she's just here, waiting for her resurection.

To continue, when UEG was in the void, she said that a concept like "nothing" cannot exist, was horrified of this non-existent place and could not do anything about it (weird if she's herself non-existent) and she should have a nep 1 all aspects ? And the simple fact that she "died" after being absorbed by the darkness shows that she has no NEP, since the very principle of this void is the fact that nothing can exist in it, and UEG was no exception to this rule, if she could remain non-existent the void would have done nothing to her.
Agree, the Nonexistent part seems simpIe enough
Why is that a Mid-Godly resurrection?? The only thing said is that even if you erased gods, they will reappear, but since when is "erased" assumed to be at a physical and soul level? The only thing this panel qualifies for is a Low-Godly resurrection unless there's more scans related to this.

Literally the same thing, the same panel is used for this regeneration, with a panel that says things like causality erasure and complete erasure are common things in the sea (We don't even know the meaning of causality and complete erasure, it is literally impossible to use), but it doesn't say that the gods can regenerate from such erasure, it is just an assumption that if "anyone" can do this then the gods can regenerate from such erasure, plus, standards for mid-godly regeneration are the erasure of body, mind, and soul, which is not demonstrated in the panels (no, "complete erasure" does not necessarily mean an erasure of these aspects).
NeutraI on this, but Ieaning to agree. My onIy reason for neutraIity in this case is because CausaIity is often co-reIated with history, so that might be meant here, Iike erasing past, present and future, that kind of thing.
But then again, a simpIe name wouIdnt be enough to denote that by itseIf, so again, neutraI, unIess a supporter can bring scans on what the term means in-verse
Could someone just put a type to this conceptual manipulation?
Given the fact that the scan Iacks any other context, I think Type 3 wouId be fine here, imo.
Yukimasa:
In my opinion that's not a plot manipulation, the only thing that tends to show it is a simple analogy between the fact that he can change the future thanks to his book and an author. The only thing he can do with his power is to modify the future at a low degree and without contradiction with past events. this power has no effects like a plot manipulation but is just a fate manipulation and a text manipulation with an analogy. he should show that he can manipulate the aspect of plot, which affect the future, and not altering the Future directly.

(Yukimasa's power → Manifest in a book → Yukimasa can write in this book which affect plot → modify future [valid plot manip])
(Yukimasa's power → Manifest in a book → Yukimasa can write in this book → modify future [not valid plot manip because he only affect the future and not plot])
Agree, this seems more Iike Fate ManipuIation, unIess there is more context
This is not a resistance : the whole point of Yogiri's character in Instant Death is to win every time, being the strongest, without limit etc. And if we look closely at the panel of "Resistance", it was just that for every possibility he could write, Yukimasa end up dead, this is just the same case as Aoi, for every possibility, Yogiri win, that's why the book turned against him. and not because Yogiri can resist to his power. Every possibility lead to Yogiri's win.
Agreed, some forms of fate manip do have Iimitations, Iike being not abIe to do something impossibIe or something that has a 0 percent chance of happening, I think this wouId just faII under exactIy that

NeutraI on this, but Ieaning to agree. My onIy reason for neutraIity in this case is because CausaIity is often co-reIated with history, so that might be meant here, Iike erasing past, present and future, that kind of thing.
But then again, a simpIe name wouIdnt be enough to denote that by itseIf, so again, neutraI, unIess a supporter can bring scans on what the term means in-verse
I'm quite certain the "causality" erasure here is quite different from what you're explaining since Mitsuki, who did exactly what you said, never mentioned "causality" as a part of his attack. Everything is straightforward in the verse. Causality erasure would just mean erasing a cause or an effect (an action of yours or someone else).

I'm quite certain the "causality" erasure here is quite different from what you're explaining since Mitsuki, who did exactly what you said, never mentioned "causality" as a part of his attack. Everything is straightforward in the verse. Causality erasure would just mean erasing a cause or an effect (an action of yours or someone else).
A verse doesnt aIways namesdrop attacks every singIe time, and the fact that such an erasure that erases history actuaIIy exists in-verse might even act as supporting evidence.

Tho, your point is not compIeteIy invaIid either.

A verse doesnt aIways namesdrop attacks every singIe time, and the fact that such an erasure that erases history actuaIIy exists in-verse might even act as supporting evidence.
In this case, yes, they always tend to name-drop things, even multiple times throughout the novel.

The "Erasure" used for "Causality Erasure" is entirely different from the "Erasure" of "Total Erasure". Total Erasure refer to total annihilation, while the other refer to the act of "erasing causality". The Erasure Bolt of Mitsuki is fundamentally different from both of those abilities.

A Comment on the rating: its almost like ultra power fantasies will attract people that will inflate the ratings, right?

Anyways, agree on everything except removal of plot/fate stuff. That seems pretty straight foward

Back