• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Topaz's Battle Party Tournament (32/32 Teams) (FULL/ONGOING)

Rick and Johnny Test
Team name, compadre?

Hmmmmmmm, ill give this a shot, as they shouldnt be too bad under current rules
to be frank i was very much expecting haxxlord lol

Should be fine, then.

Uh, good question actually. There is a link to the hax tiers, i would say to look at that to see whats restricted (its in the first message under context)

All base stats are equal, so tier doesnt matter
Imma think of an team name anyways...
Edit:
Team name: hollow fables
And
(Both have full equipment)

"Hollow Fables", got it, and both of them look good, though the Hollow Knight's Ele Intangibility is gonna be restricted due to the ruleset. Otherwise, looks good. Accepted

GREEN Ikari- Hulk and Broly

to leave you know, while Hulk has CM type 1, this is more of his nature itself, basically the source is conceptual but he doesn't destroy everything on a conceptual level by himself, otherwise Hulk would one shoot all his enemies non-gamma/Heralds, he also generally holds back more in his day as hero, so unless the fight goes on too long he won't jump levels, unless he's in Bloodlust

Also give Hulk mentality as hero/base Hulk, since the Hulk fights in different ways depending on whether he believes he should act like a hero or not.

Super Dragon! - Superman and Goku

You know, a Classic one

Ah, i see- just looked them over, Super Dragons should be fine (because both are more generally skills < hax anyways imo)
With Green Ikari, without your clarification, i wouldve restricted Hulk's CM Type 1, so thank you for that

Should be fine under the ruleset, both teams dont get hampered too much with the restrictions

Ah, i see- just looked them over, Super Dragons should be fine (because both are more generally skills < hax anyways imo)
With Green Ikari, without your clarification, i wouldve restricted Hulk's CM Type 1, so thank you for that

Should be fine under the ruleset, both teams dont get hampered too much with the restrictions
Cool

Both teams seem to work under the current ruleset, both Big Dragon and Hammer and Clean-Up Crew should be good!

This should be fine, but Byleth is going to be kept in Base, and Asta's Demon Destroyer's Causality Manip is going to be restricted- otherwise, it looks alright
I'm pretty sure astas causality manipulation only works on magic

Bro can still lose to people throwing hands

I'm pretty sure astas causality manipulation only works on magic

Bro can still lose to people throwing hands
I mean, dude already has potent anti-magic still, and it's mainly to just stay in line with the rules
Both are gonna be accepted anyways-

I mean, i did let Sonic in, even if its just him in base form- but yeah, if the two cap out at High, its fine, but if they dont, ill have to restrict them down. It is what it is

I mean, i did let Sonic in, even if its just him in base form- but yeah, if the two cap out at High, its fine, but if they dont, ill have to restrict them down. It is what it is
That's fine. I think since Infinite only has one appearance in the series, he's overall less haxy than (The Goat) Sonic. V also purposely has multiple tabbers because you can only have one build on at a time. So you can like, mix and match what abilities he has basically depending on if anything is too crazy.

That's fine. I think since Infinite only has one appearance in the series, he's overall less haxy than (The Goat) Sonic. V also purposely has multiple tabbers because you can only have one build on at a time. So you can like, mix and match what abilities he has basically depending on if anything is too crazy.
Alright, yeah, fair fair. Ill make sure to keep this in mind (so should you tbh)

Morris and Meguna - Heian Scholars

i mean, Heian Scholars already got accepted in Yung's Tournament under the same rules, so- i guess its accepted by principle. Team 20.

Back